Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Chahte Ka Ho? Kaa Chahte Ho? (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

wow kya idea hain sis.hats off 2 u.Clap
Chalo kuch suggestions de diyo
aapko suggestons du aur mainLOL.u r the best sis. 
U think abt what talent you have.. will you make a point of hitting chaska meter and  comemnting on the cast rank?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

wow kya idea hain sis.hats off 2 u.Clap
Chalo kuch suggestions de diyo
aapko suggestons du aur mainLOL.u r the best sis. 
U think abt what talent you have.. will you make a point of hitting chaska meter and  comemnting on the cast rank?
when i sign in i always do it sis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

lovely post

This is entertainment forum so my friends just enjoy

we want ourself to b on TOP so all my friends pl throw Negative feelings

from our mind & enjoy by spreading lovely articles, games, vm. ea , short/ long stories

poems/ shyari , jokes etccc

Pl boost on every articles/ contribution made by participant

Personally thank to Poojie for updating Articles/ TRP

Shumi/ Surbi for their lovely FF

Meerai Thanthya,Yemi,Minnie, &ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS ACTIVE IN LUB

Abida, for her lovely VM, Kriya scene

CARI FOR HER WONDERFUL POSITIVE POST ALWAYS WITH NEW IDEAS & BRINGING

EVERYONE TOGETHER

Cme together & Appreciate everyones HARD WORK

so commit yurself press CM, +VE thoughts , & Personal Ranking Update with 2/3 sayings



THANK U.
u RITE - People's work shud be appreciated, at the end of the day - they take time away from their families and lives and something for the entertainment of friends on the forum.


Edited by carisma2 - 18 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

wow kya idea hain sis.hats off 2 u.Clap
Chalo kuch suggestions de diyo
aapko suggestons du aur mainLOL.u r the best sis. 
U think abt what talent you have.. will you make a point of hitting chaska meter and  comemnting on the cast rank?
when i sign in i always do it sis...
You are a good gal - who's in your dp?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

wow kya idea hain sis.hats off 2 u.Clap
Chalo kuch suggestions de diyo
aapko suggestons du aur mainLOL.u r the best sis. 
U think abt what talent you have.. will you make a point of hitting chaska meter and  comemnting on the cast rank?
when i sign in i always do it sis...
You are a good gal - who's in your dp?
she i my niece and my sweetheartSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Wonderful idea di. .Big smile
btw,anythng for mkap.as im nw busy wit tmrws exam,cudnt thnk of anythng else.wil my ff servs the purpose?
N wen i enter d forum,i lyk to find smthng interesting,i mean,wich wil make my mouse move twards the topic in a positive way. .lyk ur ea's,VMs frm al of u..interesting topics to discuss etc. .n cmplty agree wit ramona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Wonderful idea di. .Big smile
btw,anythng for mkap.as im nw busy wit tmrws exam,cudnt thnk of anythng else.wil my ff servs the purpose?
N wen i enter d forum,i lyk to find smthng interesting,i mean,wich wil make my mouse move twards the topic in a positive way. .lyk ur ea's,VMs frm al of u..interesting topics to discuss etc. .n cmplty agree wit ramona.
Yes your FF counts...
 
Please post your Links here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrin

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

lovely post

This is entertainment forum so my friends just enjoy

we want ourself to b on TOP so all my friends pl throw Negative feelings

from our mind & enjoy by spreading lovely articles, games, vm. ea , short/ long stories

poems/ shyari , jokes etccc

Pl boost on every articles/ contribution made by participant

Personally thank to Poojie for updating Articles/ TRP

Shumi/ Surbi for their lovely FF

Meerai Thanthya,Yemi,Minnie, &ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS ACTIVE IN LUB

Abida, for her lovely VM, Kriya scene

CARI FOR HER WONDERFUL POSITIVE POST ALWAYS WITH NEW IDEAS & BRINGING

EVERYONE TOGETHER

Cme together & Appreciate everyones HARD WORK

so commit yurself press CM, +VE thoughts , & Personal Ranking Update with 2/3 sayings



arre wah!ee hui na baat!excellently n well said yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index