The Dreamy episode(18/5)

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Guys 🤗
WoW! What an episode! :D
Loved each and every bit of it!

Navya is really bekaboo😆

I'm in a rush today, so i'll quickly share my views:

1. I love the way navya got out of the window, she doesn't actually realize that she's in love with anant. She thinks of him as a friend, she mentioned earlier in the episode (asked anant), but she couldn't sleep because he was angry! I think navi will realize that she loves him after he gets engaged to that shagun🤬!

2. Navi hid in his blanket😲 That was so shocking! I watched it two times, kahin aisa toh nahe hai ke mein sapna dekh rahe thee😆!! In his sleep he kept hand on navya, and naya didn't move an inch😕, wasn't she supposed to be shy and all?😕

3. She kissed him back, i was wishing for this!😆 Wishes do come true 😉 Thank you CV's! Who said navi won't do it 1000 years?🤣 She actually did! *pinch me please*. The kiss: it was so pure and cute ! Anant's smile after she kissed made me thought that he's up, and just pretending to sleep[i so wish this]

4. I can't for tomorrow, how and who will save navi from everyone! And what will happen next.

5. Mere paper ka pata nahe kiya hoga! Pray for me.

PLUS i have an idea.
- We daily create so many topics[threads] on our views, why not have a single thread where we could do loads of masti and share our views about the episode.

Do think on idea, and please respond to it .

Peace!

-amna-

Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail
Originally posted by: amnaM

Hola Guys🤗

Navya is really bekaboo😆

1. I love the way navya got out of the window, she doesn't actually realize that she's in love with anant. She thinks of him as a friend, she mentioned earlier in the episode (asked anant), but she couldn't sleep because he was angry! I think navi will realize that she loves him after he gets engaged to that shagun🤬!

2. Navi hid in his blanket😲 That was so shocking! I watched it two times, kahin aisa toh nahe hai ke mein sapna dekh rahe thee😆!! In his sleep he kept hand on navya, and naya didn't move an inch😕, wasn't she supposed to be shy and all?😕

3. She kissed him back, i was wishing for this!😆 Wishes do come true 😉 Thank you CV's! Who said navi won't do it 1000 years?🤣 She actually did! *pinch me please*. The kiss: it was so pure and cute ! Anant's smile after she kissed made me thought that he's up, and just pretending to sleep[i so wish this]

4. I can't for tomorrow, how and who will save navi from everyone! And what will happen next.

PLUS i have an idea.
- We daily create so many topics[threads] on our views, why not have a single thread where we could do loads of masti and share our views about the episode.

Peace!

-amna-

my reaction ws d same wen i saw d epi😳

todays epi ws a surprise package for me☺️

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amnaM

Hola Guys 🤗

Navya is really bekaboo😆

PLUS i have an idea.

Peace!

-amna-

Amna i think anant only...may be he 'll find her last moment!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
full on surprising!
myralicious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amna kal aapka physicx ka ppr to nai?
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: myralicious

Amna kal aapka physicx ka ppr to nai?

oh yeah! How do you know?