Avdhesh - Bhouji's dialouges...superb{completed} - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by laxmi73

Personally I  love facial hair (on Avi)..I love the fingers..I love the biceps.. Ilove the face.. Bakhi ka mujhe kya pata..utna hi dikhata hai na...πŸ˜’

Laxmi u still didnt get Vista's question Dear πŸ˜‰

She asked from personal point of view ...Personal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Not abt AST πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ok i have put the pics in pics gallery chek it out gals guys if any  hehe
☺️
Originally posted by _nandini

Laxmi u still didnt get Vista's question Dear πŸ˜‰

She asked from personal point of view ...Personal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Not abt AST πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Personaly hamare hubby ke toh halke moustache aur beard bhi hai.. Au kya kya sunna hai aap ko...Embarrassed☺️
awsome ashu di...after longgg time had such funny post from you...missed your emoticons tooo...

really you reminded me of the early episodes of GKD...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Sunaha6

awsome ashu di...after longgg time had such funny post from you...missed your emoticons tooo...

really you reminded me of the early episodes of GKD...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thks SunahaπŸ€—πŸ€—
Ashu, I was so expecting this from you! πŸ˜‰ Knowing you...I must say I was waiting for this..Par mera net!😑 

What dhamakedhar dialogues! I really loved it! πŸ˜ƒ For a change its Bhauji's time to react and she's on the receiving end! I like it! πŸ˜ƒ

Waise I'm still waiting for the exclusive AviTa scenes ka thread! I must say the Ashu special thread! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Roshni. - 12 years ago
Hey Rosh πŸ€—πŸ€—, good to see u after long timeπŸ€—
i could not control to write themπŸ˜‰..as they were the fun & imp part of yest epi😳

yaa, finally she is getting, what she deserved 😈.so happy for that πŸ₯³

abt avita scenes.i have made only dia threadsπŸ˜†, haan in PKCM me & Jaz, together had made Karman scene thread πŸ˜†, which we all fans still go to enjoy thr πŸ˜†
Ashu πŸ€—, Arrey yaar, how can I forget!😳 You were the jaan of PKCM forum!😳

Honestly, I was really waiting for AviTa scenes! ☺️ Koi baat nahi, We'll do it here too, jab time mile!😳
thks πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Yaa, those scenes also we had done in last days too 😳

i wish, someone have made a thread already of avita scenes, then Jaz, can make them in superb decorative thread😳..she is expert in all thisπŸ˜‰

starting while searching on YT, i had got only 2 scenes of theirs ☺️, that time i had made it...later as i was off for long time on forum...i was reading only updates...if by that time anyone has done then i don't know abt it..

i hope someone has done or will do it😊
Ashu Di.. Thank U for bringing this back.. Enjoyed every bit of it.. Loved it.. Love U lots..