Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
cb...did u wash dishes properly🤣😉?

which saloon u all talking abt?😕

i hate folding clothes, after my laundry.they r always like 2 basket full🥱🥱, & fold & set everyone's clothes in proper place🥱..my daughters r more...all lots of small small clothes😆
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh CB ,...welcome back...😃

You know, u should do some advertising for your saloon and let everyone know that it is for men only...Ashish will sure to pop in then ...😉😃
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh yes i wash dishes better than my maid.. and she uses soap more  and doesnt rinse also properly

even i have loads of clothes to fold

oh well not loads its yday laundry i have to fold
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let me search for the Pudin Hara in my med box. Think i have some 😕 

Vista... CB is too intelligent to understand ur unspoken words but i cudnt 😭😭 

Hope Mony is doing well now. She was going thru health issues.
remosalsa thumbnail
ohh.i didn't knew Mony was having so much of problems...hope she is alright now👍🏼

@Nandu...if long then it is smooth😆, i am guessing🤣

@Vistaa...i have green tea when mostly have oily stuff like biryani...it dilutes very well...but i have it with sugar.or its all tasteless🤓

abt jk tell tell no😳
Vistaa thumbnail
Gosh Ashu...aap ne to humare moonh ki baat cheen lee...I hate folding clothes witha  passion😡...when I was not married telling my Mom that whatever u do, please arrange for the laundry issue when I have a house of my own...vaise I was most anti dowry and all that but was willing to make an exception for this...one assistant from maika to help me do the laundry😉😆😆😆😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehee  nandu tum kab sudhrogi

abhi bhi nahi aaya samaj which i think what vista is telling i wud pm u

and  washing clothes machine does the work and putting the clothes on line is fine

bt when it comes to sort the clothes for ironing and the others to fold and keep in cupboard i feel i have some tornado to handle hehee
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

oh yes i wash dishes better than my maid.. and she uses soap more  and doesnt rinse also properly

even i have loads of clothes to fold

oh well not loads its yday laundry i have to fold

yaa.same thing our maid back home used to do at my mom's place.every week she used to ask for new soap bar.my mom used to say her, last week only i gave u no to wash😆, she tells then its over see😆😆

all maids r like that only😆, they use lots of soap😆😆, but doesn't wash properly😡😆😆
Vistaa thumbnail
Arrey joke kuch nahin hai...it's just personal experience😉...just this evening...😆😆😆...haila...yeh ladkiyaan bhi...kya kya kehalvati hain☺️...humka to sharam aati hai...😃

PS: HD does not have a beard/stubble

🤣
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

cb...did u wash dishes properly🤣😉?

which saloon u all talking abt?😕

i hate folding clothes, after my laundry.they r always like 2 basket full🥱🥱, & fold & set everyone's clothes in proper place🥱..my daughters r more...all lots of small small clothes😆

Ashu, there was a scene, long back, where Avi is trying to caress Arpi, who is sick n lying on Avi's lap. Avi keeps on running his fingers on her forehead n cheeks as if he's doing a facial massage 🤣 So the other day every girl on the forum wanted to get a facial massage done by Ashish. And finally we all decided to ask Ashish to open a salon for rendering his services to us.🤣 That thread was so much fun as things went much more than jst a facial massage. And girls wanted to have lot more things done 😉🤣