Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdhesh - Bhouji's dialouges...superb{completed} - Page 6

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if u  guys r still there give me time to do dishes or water wud go

baahhh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _nandini

Good Morning Vista πŸ€—

Grt to see u πŸ˜ƒ 

Ur right Girls ...Ashish's hair has become too much long n his beard too. The amount of hair has increased on his face and its getting difficult for me to see his cute face πŸ˜†

hehehe NanduπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@VistaaπŸ€—πŸ€—...yaa zulfein is too longOuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, & as nandu saidπŸ˜†, even in beard too its growing a lotsOuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
remosalsa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

i had my tea waiting for maid to show up

she always makes a miss when there are whole loads of dishes to do.

oh no

i just recalled   maid said she wont come today

damn it i  hv to do dishes now

@bold...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, even my kaki too complains same thingπŸ˜†, that maid in mumbais r more challooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

rush cb rush πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...do u girls remember the saloon post? 🀣

Maybe we need to send him there? Kyun CB? Aap to Saloon ki karta dharta theen...tanik Babuaji ka bhi udhdhar kar dijeye...πŸ˜‰ He needs it badlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: remosalsa

@bold...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, even my kaki too complains same thingπŸ˜†, that maid in mumbais r more challooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

rush cb rush πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Arrey  aapke paas maid to hai...yahan to sab kuch khud hi karna padta hai...kyun Ashu?

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx Ashu ...wud try the Hot lemon water now. Dont know how to make Green tea πŸ˜• Need something badly 🀒 

Vista ... U didnt even think of paying me a visit when u were in Delhi last year. Had u come over ...We wud have done everything Saath-Saath 😳 Hope u do me the honours in ur nxt visit 😳

CB ...take ur own time. It feels sick when the maid doesnt turn up 🀒 

BTW i was thinking of something (Plz don laugh at me Girls)😳 Thinking How does Arpi manage to do the cozy scenes like hugging n caressing with Ashish ?? It must be lil difficult ... The beard must be hurting nah ??
remosalsa thumbnail
@vistaa...yaa...whole a to z work on our head...frm kitchen to washroom work πŸ˜† & then work for family members too

frm last 3-4 pgs we r discussing abt his hairs only🀣
Vistaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _nandini

Thanx Ashu ...wud try the Hot lemon water now. Dont know how to make Green tea πŸ˜• Need something badly 🀒 

Vista ... U didnt even think of paying me a visit when u were in Delhi last year. Had u come over ...We wud have done everything Saath-Saath 😳 Hope u do me the honours in ur nxt visit 😳

CB ...take ur own time. It feels sick when the maid doesnt turn up 🀒 

BTW i was thinking of something (Plz don laugh at me Girls)😳 Thinking How does Arpi manage to do the cozy scenes like hugging n caressing with Ashish ?? It must be lil difficult ... The beard must be hurting nah ??

@Bold
Don't laugh at you...???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...arrey u won't believe what u have said...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣,,,,,wish I could tell you why I am laughing on the forum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Vistaa - 12 years ago
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vistaa

Hey...do u girls remember the saloon post? 🀣

Maybe we need to send him there? Kyun CB? Aap to Saloon ki karta dharta theen...tanik Babuaji ka bhi udhdhar kar dijeye...πŸ˜‰ He needs it badlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can i forget the salon post Vista 🀣

We all had so much fun 🀣

We were all in the queue to reach him 🀣

Aww that reminds me of Mony 😭
remosalsa thumbnail
@Nandu...gree tea ...u get a box in any super market...thr r tea bags inside it...u have to just dip 1 ag in 1 glass boiling water.no milk is needed for it..if u want, u can add sugar for taste or just water & tea bag...i don't know in India u get it or not...but i think in Delhi u will get all this..

thr is no need to laugh nandu😳.ur right.its logic...it will be hurting, unles s its smooth🀣