Avdhesh - Bhouji's dialouges...superb{completed} - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
yaa last 2 parts i am yet to seeπŸ˜†..even chulbul has grown his hairs noπŸ˜†, like AshishπŸ˜†...

bj was fully shocked...those lights on her face was so funnyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i felt  like laughing when pj was also defending herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but av's dia to him was just πŸ˜πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Few days back i saw Chulbul in some other show...jst a glimpse of the promo (don remember the show) He was taking care of the horses n for a sec i thought it was Avi 😲 His hairstyle looks exactly like Avi's πŸ˜† Maybe both are using the same hairstylist for their hairdo or maybe the same salon 🀣

But u were right in ur post ...Avi's hair have grown bit too long 😳 Still manages to leave the same impact as always 😍
Hello shello ji ...kudiyon...can I join in the fun? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—big good morning to you CB and Nandini and good night to you  AshuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yo vista  good morning from india

arre join karne ka permission nahi chahiye
and coming to ashish

he looked total fresh and wow when he came in

now he looks more tired 
watch the closeups u wud know
Originally posted by remosalsa

u had ur tea & BF tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..very earlyπŸ˜ƒ

Nah Ashu ..i don take tea and tht Biryani was too rich so thinking to skip my bf ... I am feeling uncomfy till now
Originally posted by _nandini

Few days back i saw Chulbul in some other show...jst a glimpse of the promo (don remember the show) He was taking care of the horses n for a sec i thought it was Avi 😲 His hairstyle looks exactly like Avi's πŸ˜† Maybe both are using the same hairstylist for their hairdo or maybe the same salon 🀣

But u were right in ur post ...Avi's hair have grown bit too long 😳 Still manages to leave the same impact as always 😍
Nandu...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†/yaa when i saw him todayπŸ˜†...it looked like that only...in PKCM too the 2nd leads hairs were grown so long onlyOuch.he was looking weird that timeOuch...but now he has cut his hair & is doing a show on colours as sasural simar ka something.in fb he has updated itπŸ˜ƒ...
yaa when today at start i saw his hairs so longShockedShocked...i was like, this is bit too long noOuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chulbul is thr on other serial tooEmbarrassed
You know I noticed the other day that during that time when Arpi is about to leave the haveli before their wedding and he stops her at the gate, he had his stubble and hair under control and he looked years younger...

But yes, these days the zulfein are kuch zyaada hi behki behkiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Good Morning Vista πŸ€—

Grt to see u πŸ˜ƒ 

Ur right Girls ...Ashish's hair has become too much long n his beard too. The amount of hair has increased on his face and its getting difficult for me to see his cute face πŸ˜†
@Nandu...have a glass of warm lemon water with salt...u will feel better or take green tea.its much relief

@Vista...good night to u tooπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†, come & join dear...no permission, just pop inπŸ₯³

@cb...yaa.when he was new, so we all went gaga over him, being married too🀣
Aur Nandini...Biryaani???😲😲

woh bhi akele, akele???😲😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i had my tea waiting for maid to show up

she always makes a miss when there are whole loads of dishes to do.

oh no

i just recalled   maid said she wont come today

damn it i  hv to do dishes now