Avdhesh - Bhouji's dialouges...superb{completed}

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ‘i am so happy that 😳..we got to see, those straight forward ans by Avdhesh to bhoujiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, which we all had waited frm start of the epi till now😳😳

so could not control my happiness😳😳..& here i am able to write itπŸ˜›, which i used to enjoy most , when i used to do it initial days of GKD😳😳😳

BJ to her PJπŸ˜† : (bit worriedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ) jaane kaa chaal hai, ye kaa bhed hai { i am finally enjoying her worriednessπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘., which she had deserved πŸ˜ƒ bit earlier😍, but guess its late then never⭐️πŸ₯³}

Avi☺️☺️☺️ {looking dashing with those flying hairs 😍, its grown a bit.but still he has maintained his killer looksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β€οΈ,..ohh finally com'g frm dream world πŸ˜† back to dialπŸ˜‰} :  naa kono chaal hai 😳, naa kono bhed  {thats it😎 } , BJ's faceπŸ˜† full with bright  lights πŸ˜† on & off πŸ˜†πŸ˜† {chehre kaa rang hi ud gaya😭..poor bj πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bj..{bit worriedπŸ˜†, or i should say bit scaredπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†} : babuaa ji woh toh ee keh rahe the ki

Avi😍 : kuch kehne kaa zarurat nahiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘ hai bhoujiπŸ˜†, sab sunliya hai😳 {finally he heard what she speaks abt people & how she does that...she was all flying these days😑} bahut aachha se aap ka matlab samajte hai 😎 are aap se humka khusi dekha kaai ye nahi jaata hai {😑 }  { finally for bj πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.whole time her face was only worth watching😳...🀣 }  ye toh hasnaa muskurana sab bhool gaye the 😭😭😭😭...toh arpita ne aakar😳 hamara muskaan hume wapas dai diya 😳😳 aap hai ki baar baar is par sak kar ke isse paresaan kar rahi hai {πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ] aree😑 aap maan kahe nahi leti yeh hamri arpita hai 😳😍

both bj & her paπŸ˜†πŸ˜† r fully beyond shocked😲😲😲., they can't believe their earsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†, that avi is talking all like this that also in rude & anger manner😳..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bj...ki babua jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† { all scared}...🀣

avi.❀️ ..with full anger BAS😲...🀣🀣🀣 the most highlighted partβ­οΈπŸ‘ of today'sπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† diaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

bas is echoed 2 timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† & BJ is stunned lots of timesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

avi.😍...arpita ke khilaaf ek shabd nahi bouji😳..aapki haar baat mante aaye hai hum aaj takπŸ₯±  { that is only thing which u didn't do good😭, see what she done now with u😭} aankhon par patti bandhar kar har baat ka palan kiya hai aaj tak πŸ˜’ aapko izzat di  aur haar baat ka paalan kiya hai 😑.lekin aaj 😎...hum bolenge aur aap sunenge 😳...πŸ˜†πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ₯³

e..e..arpita hai 😳😳 humri patni 😳, humra pyaar 😍, humra sab kuch ☺️...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...hum chahte hai ki aaj isse, jisne humre parivar ko aise rang diya 😳 paresaan karna band karengi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

PjπŸ˜‰ tries to butt in πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, to defend his maalkinπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...avi will keep quite now😍...🀣
Avi to PJ nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...😑😑 BASssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...poor Pj his face was also falledπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & he got a shock of his lifeπŸ‘πŸ‘

ekdum chupppπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...beech main apna taang 🀣🀣🀣, ghusedne ki koshish ni naa🀣🀣 toh bhool jayenge 🀣 ki aap haveli ke pooraen wafadaar 🀣hai🀣🀣🀣

bj to avi...ee kaa hoyi gaya hai babuaa ji

avi..maaf kiji ye ga bhoujiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..bahut takleef woh raha hai ee kehte huye ki 😭..aaj aap apna haad par kar gayi hai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ [aah finally he spoke what he wanted to do a lot earlierπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...she has crossed her limits long back😑😑😑.i guess frm when she entered in epi onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†}...🀣🀣🀣  aapko arpita kaa aana aur humri khusi itna hi khatak rahi hai naa πŸ˜‰ saaf saaf boliye , jo kehna hai humse kahiye , lekin bekasoor logon ko paresaan karna bandh kijiye ga bhouji πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...{😑 exactly 😑😑.she is doing this work frm long back😑, but no one noticed it😭.glad avi that u notice it finally β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘, & spoke to her directly πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž} agar aaj ke baad aisa kucho 😍 {my fav word☺️❀️, kucho😍} bhi hua naa πŸ˜† bada aafsos se kehte hai kiπŸ˜›πŸ˜› hum dono ee ghar chod ke chle jayenge πŸ‘ {but avi thr is no need for u to leave the house😳..it has to be only BJ😑 with her pa should pack her bagsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† ...🀣

Avi goes frm thrπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...chaloo ArpitaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by remosalsa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now this really does remind me of the old days, Ashu😊

Can't wait!!!!
remosalsa thumbnail
yaa...vistaaπŸ€—, thks dear😳

i just could not miss those start 5 mins superb dialouges πŸ₯³, i will edit my post & chat to u later😳...have to go out too..will be back at night only to discuss furtherπŸ˜”
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No probs Ashu...I am myself getting back to work...will check your post later in the evening.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
remosalsa thumbnail
Ok Vistaa.talk to u too soon😳
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love you Ashu Di...

These dialogues were juz out of the world...

Thnks di
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Job Avi...finally Bhootni ka mouth shut kiya πŸ‘πŸ‘...But why did Pihu not try 2 comprehend wat Avi said n think dat BJ is behind all his actions ...
remosalsa thumbnail
finally edited my post...girls i will reply later to all πŸ€—.gotta rush nowπŸ˜”

@Prashu &  coolguy3 ...i will reply to both of u later dear πŸ€—
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashuuu !!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here comes the Golden Old days of GKD with Ashu's fun-filled Post πŸ₯³ 

Lovvved the post Ashu ...Thanx for highlighting them. Wooow wat an epi and wat relief to us viewers after a long long wait. This is just the begenning of this Bj's downfall. From now on she wud be shown being insulted and abused like this even more 😈
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai Ashu dear πŸ€—
What an awesome post.Me felt the scenes as if im watching the epi again.
Loved it the way u wrote with the emoticans and the words and dialogues in bold.
This is one of the  best epis will be remembered by its viewers forever. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³