Mukti Bandhan

18th May... WU: Complete... IMV cooks more plans

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

D cuts Cake wishing her Mom, and gives first piece to IMV saying its not of my victory, but for my mom's bday' All give each other cakes, Charu, hands her set and looks at Rajvi, saying from her' And rajvi clarifies, its from Mom, and says, I will give if I would have bring from her' IMV gets up and say, this will be given by V'. and gives speech, how he supported D and all' Lol.. and topic does come up saying Baa is luckiest, to have loving hubby, and like Devki. Both recollect, Divorce papers, and V recollects, Sabina times'  All appreciated their love'. But IMV says, not to compromise for love and Buisiness... and Leaves'. V is kept wondering'.

Next morning, V is talking on phone for Float building' Clerk comes and says, 2 lil boys have come from some Basti, and V invites them, he gets happy' and Seeing them come, surprised, they fight who will enter first' and V opens and asks them, to come in together' they invite him, to opening of garage' and leaves him reminding him of Sabina and handing her gift'.

V gets call from IMV and goes to his cabin' and IMV is angry' and scolds, V for sending money to D's company' and V explains, u only said'. Investment' cuz,, till then' D would have looked around' and our names would have suffered'.. and IMV asks.. what about guartaneer, and V explains,,, everything is set'..  But IMV asks, what if Sid comes to know' he will not like it' but V explains, for Sid we can have project ahead' but D.. once she starts' she will launch ahead' then no competition for V group either.. IMV agreees. and supports V...

IMV when V leaves, says... now I will manage everything...

Brreaakk...

At Man's place' And Sonal supports and Praises D' and Man assures, Sonal, that u r no less then D' and all have chit chat' Door Bell rings, and its Pravin' and all warmly welcome him'. Pravin praises Man for his deciession and gives sweet... remining him of some childhood times' Pravin asks to explain IMV reaction'. And says, it was expressionless' and her wife, is confused' what might IMV be thinking' as speechless'. And explains, how difficulties would D feel' as she have to stay there' D is praised by all' Phone rings' and Wife picks up and is shocked.. she keeps down saying ok' and informs, Man' IMV has called them in evening to meet Man'

Break...

Devki... Praises, baa's reciepe book... and assures, she will cook from there... thats when man and Kaki comes.. Blesses D... and all welcome there... and blesses.. Baa... asks.. whats the matter... and Charu asks why are u so tensed... and Wife explains, IMV has called and asks.. what if he is upset for giving contract to D... and Baa... assures... nothing will be wrong.. She is tensed... And IMV comes in... and assures... he is happy with D's success and invite for dinner... (I guess)... and Man explains they won't be be able to come... IMV emotional blackmails... that may be cuz u feel u r not just... but... Man.. says no... anyone would have got deal if they presented this way... and IMV asks... D to be ready... and D looking at cooking book... assures.. yes I will handle all and give everyone surprise... and IMV assures... in Mind... D and Man... will remember this party forever... and ever...

Edited by shahsb_26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
[thanks , so d and manhar r going to get arrested tomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
imv se panga lena bhari pad gayaa