India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

18th May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Bhola scolds Tinu and all kids watch and then finally chetna starts laughing...and masi and bhola shocked...and they also start laughing.   then chetna says now i feel like i m come to my orphanage and kids stay here.   and isha says pls forgive us...we were playing...we didnt mean to hurt u.   and chetna says ofcourse.  I know...this is how kids play.  And she syas i know more plays and more badmashiya...i will teach u everything.   and all kids clap as masi tells them too.   and chetna says why clap.  and chetna says well..thank you for saving me tinu..but u tore ur shirt.  and masi says i will get another one.  and chetna says i have brought lots of shirt...here wear it.  and tinu takes his shirt off and chetna sees wounds on tinu's back.  and asks about them.  Everyone is tensed.   Tinu is about to say but masi stops him..and says no need to hurt chetna.  and masi says leave it chetnaji.  and chetna says i want to know.   and masi says Tinu wont like it as he has a bad past...and then she says tinu was a bagoda...ran away from remand house.   He was in a bad state...thats why all the marks on his body.   Masi says but i put balm on his body...and chetna sya tell me...the truth tinu...and masi says tell Tinu..tell the truth.   and tinu says yes masi is telling the truth.  All kids are shocked.   Masi says when he came he had wounds all over the place.   masi syas even police keeps on coming...but i save him from them.  as u have given me those sanskar.  and chetna says past is past.   Dont be sad..now u are here...and u are safe and always will be.   Chetna says wear this T-shirt and get urself lost in the love here.  and masi says i also say the same thing to him.   all kids leave.   Chetna says i am very happy and proud of u devki that u made this place the way i wanted it.   and she says now that i m here...we will make this more better.   WE will go thru the accounts this evening and then we will plan...and masi and bhola worried.   Chetna leaves.  

MAsi says we have to do something...or else we will get caught if she sees the accounts.   All kids ask Tinu about his past...and he says i want to forget all about the remand home..and i also begged masi to support me.   Tinu says maybe  i m ashamed of my past.   Cutkin says no shame...we have to do things to survive.   thakur says i also didnt tell u guys about my past.  its all past...and then ira says dont be sad...we will make u laugh and then ira chutki and isha make him laugh by becoming the three monkeys.   and isha says chetna aunty is here...we are going to have fun.  Masi and bhola story is finished.   Vrinda says come on laugh...and all laugh.   

Masi and bhola in office..and masi tells him to write all the wrong acct..which makes sense...and they are tearing away all the pages of real accounts.   Bhola goes to sleep but masi wakes him up again.   bhola messed up the accoutns and masi is yelling at him.   and both of them cribbing and tauting each other.    isha is teaching all kids timetables.

And then she says ira chutki what are u doing?   and asks ira a ?  and kids says can we fly kites after studying...and they says they are not in mood of study.   so isha syas ok.   Isha says think of a ladoo...and then think of another ladoo..how many ladoos...all kids says 2.  and all clap.   ira says masi??  and isha syas masi wont do anything..as chetna aunty is here.   all kids smiles and isha resumes to teaching them.

Masi and bhola comes and sees this...and masi tells bhola i have an idea.   Get all the accounts books and send isha to my room.  Bhola tells isha that masi is calling her.   

Pre-cap -- Ira tells chetna that masi is gandi as they makes isha work all day...cleaning utensils, washing clothes..cutting vegetables, making tokris..and chetna syas thats wrong...over here kids should not be working..and ira says but masi makes her work.   and masi is hiding listening to all this and is worried.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaygold1978starDimpz06azraahmedshazidanirleppannumilwebRosieCveryverysweet23prachi82Raima36MamanariniiiiA HUGE FAN

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
thank 4 d wonderful update dear... :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index