sr insp daya
insp fredericks
si vivek
late si tasha
dr salunkhe
other
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Its Abhijeet sir... He remindes me My Fiance... he also litle bit Black and his eyes are also speacks a lot... although must have to say not as much as Abhijeet sirs...
Ahaan ... Nice poll !!!
Well 2 people ... One like debasree is me myself !! The reason I fell for Abhijeet was because I found him similar to me nature wise ... You know .. Takes time to open up,a bit serious kind off introvert etc etc ... I found Abhijeet very similar to me !!!

The other would be our ACP sir !! ACP sir mainly Satan Sir reminds me lots of my late grandpa ... Not because of the age and all ... But you know at times when I see ACP sir smiling on a bit casual he's so much like my grand pa !!

So yeah these 2 similarities !!
First of all, I myself am a little like Kaveri's character (and thats why i like her so much) and I am also a little similar to Vaishnavi (not her character) in thoughts, harkat etc.
   Next, My Maternal Uncle, who is also a Shetty, reminds me of Daya. He might be shorter than Daya by a couple of inches but he has the same build and almost similar looks. My dad and Sachin have the same figure (😆)

So Who should I vote? 😕😛
ACP - my dad - looks, bald head, strictness, everything. And they are around the same age too.