CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

suhaani.cid's poll again... a polling game!

Poll Question: read the first post please

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
9 [52.94%]
4 [23.53%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [5.88%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [5.88%]
2 [11.76%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
one main reason why, basing my character suhaani on muskaan and tasha (both of whom were close equally to trio besides asha), i made her abhi's niece and 'niece jaise' to asha and daya is because adi sir in his roles, especially as abhi sir, reminds me of my own maternal uncle, an army doctor, in many ways, specially one of those special smiles as seen in adalat-cid crossover last scene. if i had not made her his niece in first place, some cidians wud have linked her wt the duo(ugh!)

anyway, thats just a thought... this poll is different, a bit of a game, so please carefully listen, oops i mean read!

in the options i have given the characters' names. now u have to think carefully, which one very close relative/family member/friend/anyone reminds u a lot of any one character. choose your character and reply. if u have another character in mind, plz choose 'other' and reply! the character can be anyone from cid, from main cast, old and new, to supporting roles and villains etc.

enjoy the game!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maggi.masaladebasree04LadyMeringue

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Very tough poll Suhaani...I saw it before u PM me...but somehow hesitate to answer it...anyway i answer it
As u said that "anyone reminds u"...the person is none other than myself...yes my character has lots of similarity with my hero Abhijit sir...it's one of the reason why i like him a lot...in many times i find lots of similarity of his work with me...probably if I'll be in his position...i also do so...Smile

Edited by debasree04 - 18 May 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous7suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

.yes my character has lots of similarity with my hero Abhijit sir...it's one of the reason why i like him a lot...in many times i find lots of similarity of his work with me...probably if I'll be in his position...i also do so...Smile

lolzzz same here!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
This is a simple poll for me...
There is a colleague of mine... who reminds me of Daya sir...
He is 6' 2'' tall... fair... very well built.. 105Kgs weight.. same hair style as Daya sir's... and has a sweet smile... must be in his early 30's
The smile factor is not 100% similar to daya sir... but you can say...50%

One thing he is totally opposite to daya sir is... he is not very reserved/shy kind.. he is very very outgoing. 

But...everything else... he just reminds me of Daya sir. 

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
hmmm dats interesting... i also know someone of daya's height n build n fairness n (slightly booming) voice... my bro-in-law...LOLTongue
Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
My uncle who is just tall like my Daya sir, reminds me of him. He doesn't look too similar but height and weight are a bit equal. Also few more people are there. Also when I started watching CID I realized that I've some habits similar to Daya sir.Smile
That's why he is my superhero.Wink
So one can say that every moment I think about me it reminds me of Daya sir.Embarrassed

Edited by Shruti_HR - 18 May 2011 at 7:26pm

suhani.cipamisa

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
well... I am somehow similar to Senior Insp. Abhijit... not much resemblance though... in some ways Abhijit sir reminds me of myself...

I am a bit like Daya too... not exactly built like him, but I can fight & kick well... Smile

& ... ACP Pradyumn sometimes remind me of my maternal grandpa... soemtimes, he is as strict as ACP... but he loves everyone, cares for each & every member of family very much... in fact, I find him a bit similar to our dynamic ACP Pradyumn...

Oops!!!!!!! Forgot to add! My grandpa shouts quite a lot nowadays too!! LOLLOLLOL

suhani.cipamisa

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Ah.. this one's ineteresting.. Well it might sound cliche.. but I find the character Abhijeet quite similar to myself... That is one of the reasons why I am so dedicated an Abhijeet fan... Although there are few dissimilarities, but that's quite less compared to the similaities...

But in this context I must add, many of my friends & relatives say that I am somewhat similar to Muskaan in terms of appearance.. But it's not that I have an uncanny similarity with her, that you might say" OMG.. she is looks quite like her" in the first sight... No it's just a remark made by a handful...

Well & now coming to relatives.. None of them .. Well let me rather put it this way, I will never try to find any resemblance with them to the people near me...

Edited by Saadrita - 19 May 2011 at 12:06am

suhani.cipamisa

Go to top