Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My virtual dedication to creatives (Page 5)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

oye kul tu phir shuru ho gayi...D'oh

d fundamental rule of watching TV is dat watch it after keeping ur brain in deep freezer...ROFL

havent u learned dat cv's r alwz right no matter wat crap dey dish out...Tongue...u urself r not creative at all and u r questioning d professional writers ...not doneAngry
waise bhi kya galat hai isme agar dev ko 4th time eternal love ho gaya hai to...?????
love can happen anytime...marrying other gal while ur wife is alive isnt called infidelity dese days acc. to SO channel...

and GEET kuch bhi kare uski marzi hai...after all its democratic country and its virtual world where ASS-U-ME things and live in la la land all d time...no reality checks r allowed dere...Wink

lastly USE remote power...its better to use ur brain rather den making others use dere brains ...Evil Smile
so watch GHSP if u like as per ur wish ...Hug

Clap

Edited by nanditasingh - 18 May 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz_Invincible_

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

lage raho yaar..atleast there r some who is still sane after watching recent episodes...me rubbing ice on my forehead ever since yesterday..today's epi is bringing out smokes from my head..literally...

I highly doubt on them ! Whether they watched it with full volume or MUTE ??? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
kuls wat Can i say m so dissopointed ...
but u Wrote So welll...Loved ur Poetry As alwaysss
ClapClapClapClap

nanditasingh

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by delhigirl

I agree with you all. Cvs and chaneel have reduced GHSP to nothing and only the final nail in the coffin is left. As maddy said, I will also watch it just for maan. Today he will be forced to go against his principles again because of his wife's forgiveness and sympathising with a rapists heartbreak. If his wife is encouraging the romace of her cheater and rapist with her sister, what can he do. after all she is the modern woman of 21st century and a mahaan nari.

I will watch to see how far the Cvs will bring down the great MSK further in his principles in this serial.

i so agree buddy

but in all dis mess i fail to understand dat if geet is so comfortable wid dev den how will cv's justify all dis maan wooing her back and her family track?????????????  does it make sense at all??????????Confused

she is being made to feel bad 4 devil dev not getting his 4th love but she isnt shown to feel bad 4 her hubby who is still washing cars...

Confused

no she never feels bad for her husband. Why should she, he is her khareeda hua ghulam

_Invincible_

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Pooja...U still looking for logic?Shocked LOLLOLLOLLOL

Yeh GHSP season 2 hain... WinkTongue

iMadz_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

I agree with you all. Cvs and chaneel have reduced GHSP to nothing and only the final nail in the coffin is left. As maddy said, I will also watch it just for maan. Today he will be forced to go against his principles again because of his wife's forgiveness and sympathising with a rapists heartbreak. If his wife is encouraging the romace of her cheater and rapist with her sister, what can he do. after all she is the modern woman of 21st century and a mahaan nari.

I will watch to see how far the Cvs will bring down the great MSK further in his principles in this serial.

i so agree buddy

but in all dis mess i fail to understand dat if geet is so comfortable wid dev den how will cv's justify all dis maan wooing her back and her family track?????????????  does it make sense at all??????????Confused

she is being made to feel bad 4 devil dev not getting his 4th love but she isnt shown to feel bad 4 her hubby who is still washing cars...

Confused

no she never feels bad for her husband. Why should she, he is her khareeda hua ghulam

ROFLROFL

u r so funny...

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

@maddy,

loved your lines. waise i am in the same boat as you. MSK ke pyaar mein pata nahin kya kya jhelna padega.
aur woh saare naam jo tumhe diye jaa rahe hain ya tumne khud ko diye hain, unse mujhe bhi sammanit kiya jayegaLOL

Exactly ! Maan ke liye mene kya kya kiya or kya kya sehna pada he mujhe ? 

Ye MAAN meri JAAN leke rahega ! Dead

BTW, don't you know yet ?  

Poo asked me and nandu to STOP our MAAN mantra and concentrate on CVs to ab jahan MAAN nahi waha MAAN ki MAANDDY as is, Maddy nahi ! LOL

ROFL

nanditasingh_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Pooja...U still looking for logic?Shocked LOL

Yeh GHSP season 2 hain... WinkTongue

oh...blame my poor memory as i turned year older na...ROFL

i forgot season 1 ended wid maaneet's marriage...Silly