Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My virtual dedication to creatives (Page 31)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

on a serious note guys...

dere r 5 options for cv's...

a) stop DEV prem
b)bring NT
c)bring new gal ...nandini is geet's sis so she is misfit...
d)turn maan against DEV's 4th prem

e)nandini rejects dev

dats d only saving grace now...

Did I comment to this beforeConfused...

May be I did still I have a point to add
Besides ...Nandini rejecting Dev after knowing the 'whole' truth past & present included

But is it just DevIni misfit pairing ..be it socially/morally/practically any of the ways ...is it the pairing alone that is bothering us ...only reason that upset us esp today..?

No! At least to me its not the only reason

I am upset/shocked/disappointed/disgusted with Geet's comical reaction & later on concern for Dev's heartbreak rather than feeling happy for Nandini her sister.

I fear same mockery will be made of Maan by making him side this misfit match ... thats yet to be seen so I am voicing it as fear rather than any other term which I used for Geet's reaction to the same news.

Its not about DevIni pairing alone...Its about MaanEet playing cupid that is the big issue here as both are victims to the situation that was Dev's doing & now they become the means to get him another life to mess with is revolting thought ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

"Bechara DEV ka dil toh toot jaega..."Angry 

This dialogue killed me...   hum kahaan se kahaan aa gaye???   Is this the Geet...the same Geet that DEV Cheated, Raped, and Violated as if she was a plaything.   Used...abused...and then threw away...aaj yeh Geet Dev ka Dil toot ne ki fikhar kar rahi hai...Hayye BABAJI...Yeh sab kya hi raha hai???OuchDeadAngry

NEW GEET Promo...

Geet take Dev's rishta for Nandani...

Happily singing..."Lo Chali mein...apne DEVAAR ki baraat leke"...LOL 

"Kabhi tha woh mera Pati...jo bana tha mera Rapist...ab bana he mera Devaar...and soon to be JIJJA too!!!Ouch

Vao Nags...Yeh kahan aa gaye hum yunki GHSP ke saath chalte chalte...

extended promo from me
Cvs'...when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'...and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'...''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi'...'per tumahra rishta'...uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... ...'.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na 'koi saaaja'...teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Maan song for you

Vah vah ramji jodi kya banayi re...
mere bhai ke life main ladkyon kee line lagayi re...

Creative song for you

Kho gaya kho gaya...brain kahin kho gaya...
Use kerke pehle baar...rakh diya mere yaar...
aab nahi jagta ...assa so agya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

This dialogue killed me...   hum kahaan se kahaan aa gaye???   Is this the Geet...the same Geet that DEV Cheated, Raped, and Violated as if she was a plaything.   Used...abused...and then threw away...aaj yeh Geet Dev ka Dil toot ne ki fikhar kar rahi hai...Hayye BABAJI...Yeh sab kya hi raha hai???OuchDeadAngry

NEW GEET Promo...

"Kabhi tha woh mera Pati...jo bana tha mera Rapist...ab bana he mera Devaar...and soon to be JIJJA too!!!Ouch

Nargis ...I feel cheated as a viewer & a woman for having cried at her plight for so long..for having hated Dev for so long ...for waiting so long to see some justice being done ..justice for which Geet left home..justice for which Geet even left Maan when she assumed him siding Dev..justice which she wanted not for herself alone but for every girl so that no more Geet ever suffer her plight...

Now I see the same woman forgive-forget-accept-care for this sinner who cheated her by fake marriage, who raped her , whose child she carried...who left her to die !!!!!

She is sad for him & not happy that Nandini has found a decent guy who even after so much nonsense from Dev dint doubt Geet's words & trusted Nandini

--Nargis--_Invincible_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by kuls11

ROFL

Kya um log rote rahte ho...'itne jhatko ke baad tume ...aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'...when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'...and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'...''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi'...'per tumahra rishta'...uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... ...'.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na 'koi saaaja'...teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Maan song for you

Vah vah ramji jodi kya banayi re...
mere bhai ke life main ladkyon kee line lagayi re...

Creative song for you

Kho gaya kho gaya...brain kahin kho gaya...
Use kerke pehle baar...rakh diya mere yaar...
aab nahi jagta ...assa so agya

Wah! See now u truly are Cvs ki well wisher u found them numbers to suit fine this upcoming wedding ...

I know I care for them as they care for us...mutual feeling you know

nanditasingh_Invincible_

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

NEW GEET Promo...

Nargis ...I feel cheated as a viewer & a woman for having cried at her plight for so long..for having hated Dev for so long ...for waiting so long to see some justice being done ..justice for which Geet left home..justice for which Geet even left Maan when she assumed him siding Dev..justice which she wanted not for herself alone but for every girl so that no more Geet ever suffer her plight...

Now I see the same woman forgive-forget-accept-care for this sinner who cheated her by fake marriage, who raped her , whose child she carried...who left her to die !!!!!

She is sad for him & not happy that Nandini has found a decent guy who even after so much nonsense from Dev dint doubt Geet's words & trusted Nandini

I know...I was so SAD and ANGRY today...I am in a FIT...can't even express my ANGER properly!!!  UGH!!!  A whole year of dedicated viewership to see this BAKWAAS...NO WAY!!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulnanditasingh_Invincible_

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
@Nandu...what about the PRE-CAP for tomorrow...and picture of Maan consoling Dev...HOW ILLOGICAL can this be??  What happened to MAAN SINGH KHURANA's KASAM to never forgive DEV...it's all BS!!!Angry

nanditasingh_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
u guys started loving cv's destructivity again without me...not done!Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

NEW GEET Promo...

I know...I was so SAD and ANGRY today...I am in a FIT...can't even express my ANGER properly!!!  UGH!!!  A whole year of dedicated viewership to see this BAKWAAS...NO WAY!!!Angry

Exactly what was the point if at the same point of time in a year span we see Geet do This!!
Isn't it around this time last year we saw Dev leave Geet after satisfying his lust & straight head towards NT to slap her coz she had come to stop him...
Now same Geet is acting a doting bhabhi to Dev...I am appalled...
how much more are they going to try our patience ?
how much more we to ignore just coz we love the actors ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul--Nargis--_Invincible_

Go to top