My virtual dedication to creatives - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pooja83

nandu dont b shocked coz many more r yet to come ...

geet forgave and forgot her past wid dev ...so maan had to forget it too otherwise u know how much he was bashed 4 being firm on his stance of not forgiving dev ...he was even accused of not being able to move on and insecure etc etc...

so he had to move on and forgot d things too 4 geet's sake...and people wanted it
...didnt we see dat on FB dat wen geet has forgiven dev den who is maan to question her...so watever dey r showing today is a result of wat was sown at dat time...

so its like" boya pedh babul ka to aam kahan se hoye"

regarding geet's issues wid dev's rishta 4 nandini again above thing fits in dat wen geet can forgive her rapist who turned her life upside down and can play holi wid her ,can do his aarti so why cant she bring proposal of dev's rishta 4 nandini...

Geet is a wonder woman she now holds no shocks for me  ever since I saw her discuss Maan with Dev "Main unka gunhaah maaf nahi kar sakti "...on second thoughts I rather call her wonder alien coz no woman with self respect can do what she doing & did in the name of 'moving on' ..at least my pov & if one wants to question if I am woman since I don't feel sorry for her now..then yes I am a woman & yes I have lost my sorry feeling & respect for her

Well said Pooja its the result of that itself ...in the name of positivism one who justified Geet's forgiveness but failed to see what was that made a brother, husband & man react as Maan did ..they sure got their answer with Geet now made a total alien to woman kind

Maan Singh Khurana

Easy target that he is for the brick-bats of 'so called' fans ...

If Maan shown to side Dev which of course now is possible given Dev's old dialogue 'If Geet can why not You!'... he will be bashed calling him names & questioning his principles...
And if he does not side Dev given Dev's past & the fact that Nandini is not in love with Dev (yet) then he will be called a bad brother..

u guys started loving cv's destructivity again without me...not done!😔

Sowwwiee..but I was shouting for u ...
Don't tell me I am alone jhaaping my best wishes for the makers & u guys left me on my own 😭
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Geet is a wonder woman she now holds no shocks for me  ever since I saw her discuss Maan with Dev "Main unka gunhaah maaf nahi kar sakti "...on second thoughts I rather call her wonder alien coz no woman with self respect can do what she doing & did in the name of 'moving on' ..at least my pov & if one wants to question if I am woman since I don't feel sorry for her now..then yes I am a woman & yes I have lost my sorry feeling & respect for her

Well said Pooja its the result of that itself ...in the name of positivism one who justified Geet's forgiveness but failed to see what was that made a brother, husband & man react as Maan did ..they sure got their answer with Geet now made a total alien to woman kind

Maan Singh Khurana

Easy target that he is for the brick-bats of 'so called' fans ...

If Maan shown to side Dev which of course now is possible given Dev's old dialogue 'If Geet can why not You!'... he will be bashed calling him names & questioning his principles...
And if he does not side Dev given Dev's past & the fact that Nandini is not in love with Dev (yet) then he will be called a bad brother..

I cannot believe that if we think about all of these scenarios...then why not the CV's...why the hell are they sitting on their asses writing in a vacuum???   Na dekha aage...na peeche...its all out of CONTEXT!!!  

Originally posted by kuls11

MSK kee kasam...main dev ko kabi maaf nahi karronga...and GEET ka last statement ki main DEV ko kabhi maaf nahi karongi...in front of media...sab poorani baatein...hai

CHodho kal ke baatein kal ki baat poorani

Naaye dour main maneet likehenge DEV nandini ki kahani...

Yeh hai new GHSP ki kahani..
.😆

Cool rhyming Kul...
Well now I know the meaning of the saying better - 'sangat ka burra asar' Now Maan too will be made to let go ...let go of a righteous trait ..

Originally posted by --Nargis--

I cannot believe that if we think about all of these scenarios...then why not the CV's...why the hell are they sitting on their asses writing in a vacuum???   Na dekha aage...na peeche...its all out of CONTEXT!!!  

Nargis they are not bothered ...the team comes up to blame the channel..direct our anger towards them & channel points out that at the end of the day the story/dialogue/execution is the creatives baby...

The channel can say promote DevIni..but cannot the makers do it sensibly ... at least not making mockery of the leads .. Worst scene today for me was Geet's reaction to Dev..why was she acting like a clown ..making faces ...did she stop to think for once what is she wishing for when she feared Dev's heartbreak...

They are testing our patience ... love for the actors ..again characters I wont include nor show ..as characters all are dead to me minus Maan & show well the last nail to has been placed today with Geet-Dev scene
With MaanEet as cupids the show will be well RIP mode
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Cool rhyming Kul...
Well now I know the meaning of the saying better - 'sangat ka burra asar' Now Maan too will be made to let go ...let go of a righteous trait ..

MSK is being made to wash cars,geet is being made to feel bad 4 dev ...maneet r being made to play cupid 4 devini...only thing left is change d montage of GHSP and announcing devini as new leads...😡

MSK is being made to wash cars,geet is being made to feel bad 4 dev ...maneet r being made to play cupid 4 devini...only thing left is change d montage of GHSP and announcing devini as new leads...😡

well like i said yesterday we dint see Maan get a place in title track...now montage too soon he will disappear as he doing in the storyline ...And finally if they make this 'new story' or GHSP season 2 as DevIni as leads tale ..I will be happy to say good bye on a pleased note

Originally posted by --Nargis--

My RAPE appeal on FB...

http://www.facebook.com/geetstarone/posts/218413484843981?notif_t=like

Nargis I commented there...