Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My virtual dedication to creatives (Page 18)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by nanditasingh

maddy, nandu

lets just talk about CVs. I am full of praise for them. I have never seen such beautiful creativity in a bunch of people like GHSP CVs. The sensitivity with which they have dealt with social issues is so astounding that I am doubly imppressed by them. The logic that they are showing for the characters is out of the world. I want to present them with the medal of honor for understanding honor of a woman so well
(I live in US so my honor spelling is very different)

The way they have engineered the flow of the story I feel they should be in the HALL OF FAME.

Arre Kay me going to repeat what I said to Pooja & Kul...we are trying to see how by bashing Maan few actually justify that they are actually criticizing CVs ...We are discussing Maan to discuss the CVs since he too is product of their creation now na

ditto nandu,

we are not discussing maan here. We are talking about the fabulously comical entertaining CVs

@BOLD & UNDERLINED- For my dear fellow members who might 'assume' we are jhaaping Maan..well aisa nahi hai bandhu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz_Invincible_

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Forgivenss ...forgetness...now come fakeness...MAAN DEV GEET all are so good in FAKING IT...
well said Nandu...perfect words...
[/QUOTE]

Thankooos!
Forgive-Forget-Accept-Care...ahh what an bonding shown between the trio Savior-Rapist-Victim

[/QUOTE]

To both of you !

GREAT !

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulnanditasingh_Invincible_

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by sia.k_1

U know guys, I got CONfused reading all ur commentsLOLLOLLOL... Dint get who liked SR, who dint.. who likes the new track, who doesnt... D'oh

Same here ! 

All i'm doing is finding what is going on here ? But, one thing for sure, no sorry two things for sure !

1. I loved the SR and lantern !

2. I'm not here for MAAN ! 

ROFL

Bravo... I liked the lantern... It sizzled.. and i liked itBig smile ... I know im getting bannedROFLROFL

iMadz_Invincible_

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lily_k25

let me add my own question to urs here...

wat happened to adi suddenly ?? he seemed to vanish into thin air after he came..he was supposed to be a guest at their home along with maan n dev na...now where is he..

( well i was missing my adi..so poochliyaEmbarrassed )

BTW, 

Out of my funny part ( for a minute, though ! Wink )

When CVs did not gave proper SR (well i thought it was goodSmile), then bashing and criticising CVs was fair enough ! Shocked

And now,

When CVs are giving this 'Wonderful' track, then bashing and criticising CVs are not fair enough ! then, its just SHOW ! Shocked

And, when proper SR was not given, do you guys really want to me describe the whole essay here ? LOL

Anyways, anybody has answer ? Ermm

Please explain ! Smile

So, lily ki ulti ganga ! I saw your comment on top later ! Blame GHSP ! ROFL

Well, if that is the case, then let me tell ya, I miss adi too and romeo too ! He was a nice actor and they wasted him, they could have used him much better way ! 

Even, 'fatehal' was a nice actor ! I saw him in my mom's show and in one dance show, he dances well ! 

I miss dadima too ! 

But, as this is just SHOW ! I will shut my mouth ! LOL

ROFL isse ulti ganga nahi kehthe jaanam..isse order of preference kehthe hai...wanted the answer to my question first so put it at teh top ..Tongue ROFLROFL ..u see am a maan n adi deewani..koi ek bhi na ho dil soona soona lagtha hai..

aaa..i miss romeo too..looks like its only us who miss them..cvs ne tho bhool hi gaye insab ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

maddy, nandu

lets just talk about CVs. I am full of praise for them. I have never seen such beautiful creativity in a bunch of people like GHSP CVs. The sensitivity with which they have dealt with social issues is so astounding that I am doubly imppressed by them. The logic that they are showing for the characters is out of the world. I want to present them with the medal of honor for understanding honor of a woman so well
(I live in US so my honor spelling is very different)

The way they have engineered the flow of the story I feel they should be in the HALL OF FAME.

Arre Kay me going to repeat what I said to Pooja & Kul...we are trying to see how by bashing Maan few actually justify that they are actually criticizing CVs ...We are discussing Maan to discuss the CVs since he too is product of their creation now na

ditto nandu,

we are not discussing maan here. We are talking about the fabulously comical entertaining CVs

@BOLD & UNDERLINED- For my dear fellow members who might 'assume' we are jhaaping Maan..well aisa nahi hai bandhu...

Who is discussing Maan here ?  Who ? Shocked Who ? Wink Who ? LOL Bring her to me ! 

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25nanditasingh_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by kuls11

aapko jale pe napamk chidke ...neembo dalne main maza aa raha hai...Cry

abhi tak main mahaepisode ke SR trauma se bahar nahi aayi

arey

SR was hottest SR of T.V.

didnt u see dat d lantern was so hot dat even glass started melting...
...ROFLROFL

Now thats rude...you know...how much it hurts...when I remember that hot SR>...hot due to lantern

kul...HOT means HOT...overlook d source of hotness...aam kha ,pedh mat gin...Silly

iMadzSerendipity..

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

ROFL isse ulti ganga nahi kehthe jaanam..isse order of preference kehthe hai...wanted the answer to my question first so put it at teh top ..Tongue ROFLROFL ..u see am a maan n adi deewani..koi ek bhi na ho dil soona soona lagtha hai..

aaa..i miss romeo too..looks like its only us who miss them..cvs ne tho bhool hi gaye insab ko

[/QUOTE]

Awww...you see lily ! Again, blame GHSP ! ROFL

Well, don't discuss Maan here ! You will get banned ! ROFLROFL

Edited by maanddy - 18 May 2011 at 1:33pm

lily_k25_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

U know guys, I got CONfused reading all ur commentsLOLLOLLOL... Dint get who liked SR, who dint.. who likes the new track, who doesnt... D'oh

Same here ! 

All i'm doing is finding what is going on here ? But, one thing for sure, no sorry two things for sure !

1. I loved the SR and lantern !

2. I'm not here for MAAN ! 

ROFL

Bravo... I liked the lantern... It sizzled.. and i liked itBig smile ... I know im getting bannedROFLROFL

balikey

karam karo karam...phal ki chinta mat karo...ROFL
ROFL

iMadzSerendipity..

Go to top