My virtual dedication to creatives - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maanddy

yeah i think i missed that. I was too focussed on the lantern in the tabela, trying to get a glimpse of what Maneet were upto in that teeny lantern light

You know kay ! That lantern has made highest number of enemies in GF ! 
[/QUOTE]

oh no, frankly i love that lantern. wohi to ek gawah hai unke pyaar ka
BTW, 

Out of my funny part ( for a minute, though ! πŸ˜‰ )

When CVs did not gave proper SR (well i thought it was good😊), then bashing and criticising CVs was fair enough ! πŸ˜²

And now,

When CVs are giving this 'Wonderful' track, then bashing and criticising CVs are not fair enough ! then, its just SHOW ! πŸ˜²

And, when proper SR was not given, do you guys really want to me describe the whole essay here ? πŸ˜†

Anyways, anybody has answer ? πŸ€”

Please explain ! πŸ˜Š

why did u guys remind me of the latern, Thats become my love..😳 It SIZZLED all thru the "Mahaepi"πŸ˜›

πŸ€ͺ

there is always a first time mate...iss experience se partial memory loss bhi aagaya mujhe

i typed a big reply to pooj's suggestions and instead of pressing the "post reply " button..i pressed "close" button by mistake...this the situation of mine after seeing GHSP nowadays...my brain is not functioning correctly πŸ˜”

[/QUOTE]

I loved your confession babes ! he he he ! 

Originally posted by sia.k_1

why did u guys remind me of the latern, Thats become my love..😳 It SIZZLED all thru the "Mahaepi"πŸ˜›

but we have to? that was the soul of the maha episode

πŸ€ͺ

there is always a first time mate...iss experience se partial memory loss bhi aagaya mujhe

i typed a big reply to pooj's suggestions and instead of pressing the "post reply " button..i pressed "close" button by mistake...this the situation of mine after seeing GHSP nowadays...my brain is not functioning correctly πŸ˜”

I loved your confession babes ! he he he ! 

[/QUOTE]

😳  i am a very honest girl u know πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by delhigirl

🀣

BTW, 

Out of my funny part ( for a minute, though ! πŸ˜‰ )

When CVs did not gave proper SR (well i thought it was good😊), then bashing and criticising CVs was fair enough ! πŸ˜²

And now,

When CVs are giving this 'Wonderful' track, then bashing and criticising CVs are not fair enough ! then, its just SHOW ! πŸ˜²

And, when proper SR was not given, do you guys really want to me describe the whole essay here ? πŸ˜†

Anyways, anybody has answer ? πŸ€”

Please explain ! πŸ˜Š

there is no explanation. the world and forum is unfair.
By the way, just for you, i had no problems with the SR. I told you i am in love with the lantern.
Edited by delhigirl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by delhigirl

FOCUS was on that onlyTongue But the curious case of lantern...What happened in the last? Was it still lit?πŸ˜•TongueπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sia.k_1

FOCUS was on that onlyπŸ˜› But the curious case of lantern...What happened in the last? Was it still lit?πŸ˜•πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

no it just transformed into sunlight