My virtual dedication to creatives - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Arre baba don't u know Maan writes his own dialogues & scenes ...so he is blamed for his words & action were as others get away being called puppets to the cvs ...so that makes Maan part of CV team right

phew! finally I could explain why I mentioned Maan...& keep on mentioning him & risking my friends peace here

Quoting myself so that Kul reads it & stops telling me off😛
Originally posted by kuls11

which entire post

This thread...U see a friend visiting my post at FB...ya! u guessed right ...so was shuffling b/w FB & here ...

🤣

Kya um log rote rahte ho...'itne jhatko ke baad tume ...aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'...when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'...and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'...''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi'...'per tumahra rishta'...uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... ...'.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na 'koi saaaja'...teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Maan song for you

Vah vah ramji jodi kya banayi re...
mere bhai ke life main ladkyon kee line lagayi re...

Creative song for you

Kho gaya kho gaya...brain kahin kho gaya...
Use kerke pehle baar...rakh diya mere yaar...
aab nahi jagta ...assa so agya

Wah! See now u truly are Cvs ki well wisher u found them numbers to suit fine this upcoming wedding ...

What is wrong with all today...it was a good episode na...🤔..in fact I will say it was a episode with neat flow and well executed scenes with nice humour element in the Maaneet scene...😃

Also good acting by Gurti and SS👏

I loved the whole kitchen Maaneet Mooli-Gajar scene 🤣🤣🤣GC-DD were very good in it😳...Also liked the fact that Geet doesn't lie to that guy about Nandini 👍🏼 and awww she really felt bad for her Devar here since he will b heartbroken now with Nandu saying yes to the guy😭😭...

Isn't this a very interesting track where we might see both Maaneet trying to fix up Dev-Nandu here😳...After all MSK cannot see his brother in tears and Geet  might try to find out whether Nandu hv some feelings for Dev or not and then they can b the ultimate cupids for Devini😳

Wonderful track I must say👏👏

So then what went wrong...Why r viewers not enjoying this interesting track ??🤔...The Answer is Simple...the guy in question here is DEV KHURANA who once screwed the main protagonist Geet's life and today the same guy is falling for Geet's sister and here Geet is feeling bad thinking her culprit will b heartbroken but she is not bothered about her own sister's happiness and then if this is not enough then even Geet's husband MSK for whom principles in life always came first might just melt down seeing his younger brother's crocodile tears tomorrow and will be ready to play a cupid for him and Nandu forgetting the fact that this is the same guy who screwed up his wife's life once🤢

So in short this interesting track will b butchering Maan and Geet''s character Forever 😊...

The same track could hv been applied over Vicky and Nandini or mayb Adi and Nandini ...Viewers would hv loved it mayb...😊...But Maaneet playing cupid to fix up Dev's love life  is something which is impossible to digest for loyal Geet fans even if they take it as season 2🤢...Forgiving the culprit is fine.. ...even forgetting the past is fine...but hooking up the culprit with victim's sister and glorifying the whole thing in the name of comedy is disgusting to say the least👎🏼...

Can Damage Control be done here ??🤔..Yes why not ??...The only way to do damage control is bring NT in the picture who is still the legal wife of Dev...And Don't make Maaneet play cupid for Dev-Nandu at least  so that Maaneet's character assassination does not happen...and Viewers might still tolerate it😊...

Well no rating for today's Episode because right now I m blank in what direction the whole track is going and where is Maaneet's track leading to.....will wait for rest of the week's episodes to give my final verdict🤔

PS:Kuls nice poem👏Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
"Bechara DEV ka dil toh toot jaega..."😡 

This dialogue killed me...   hum kahaan se kahaan aa gaye???   Is this the Geet...the same Geet that DEV Cheated, Raped, and Violated as if she was a plaything.   Used...abused...and then threw away...aaj yeh Geet Dev ka Dil toot ne ki fikhar kar rahi hai...Hayye BABAJI...Yeh sab kya hi raha hai???🤢😡

NEW GEET Promo...

Geet take Dev's rishta for Nandani...

Happily singing..."Lo Chali mein...apne DEVAAR ki baraat leke"...😆 

"Kabhi tha woh mera Pati...jo bana tha mera Rapist...ab bana he mera Devaar...and soon to be JIJJA too!!!
Originally posted by jyoti06

What is wrong with all today...it was a good episode na...🤔..in fact I will say it was a episode with neat flow and well executed scenes with nice humour element in the Maaneet scene...😃

I loved the whole kitchen Maaneet Mooli-Gajar scene 🤣🤣🤣GC-DD were very good in it😳...Also liked the fact that Geet doesn't lie to that guy about Nandini 👍🏼 and awww she really felt bad for her Devar here since he will b heartbroken now with Nandu saying yes to the guy😭😭...

Isn't this a very interesting track where we might see both Maaneet trying to fix up Dev-Nandu here😳...After all MSK cannot see his brother in tears and Geet  might try to find out whether Nandu hv some feelings for Dev or not and then they can b the ultimate cupids for Devini😳

So then what went wrong...Why r viewers not enjoying this interesting track ??🤔...The Answer is Simple...the guy in question here is DEV KHURANA who once screwed the main protagonist Geet's life and today the same guy is falling for Geet's sister and here Geet is feeling bad thinking her culprit will b heartbroken but she is not bothered about her own sister's happiness and then if this is not enough then even Geet's husband MSK for whom principles in life always came first might just melt down seeing his younger brother's crocodile tears tomorrow and will be ready to play a cupid for him and Nandu forgetting the fact that this is the same guy who screwed up his wife's life once🤢

So in short this interesting track will b butchering Maan and Geet''s character Forever 😊...

The same track could hv been applied over Vicky and Nandini or mayb Adi and Nandini ...Viewers would hv loved it mayb...😊...But Maaneet playing cupid to fix up Dev's love life  is something which is impossible to digest for loyal Geet fans even if they take it as season 2🤢...Forgiving the culprit is fine.. ...even forgetting the past is fine...but hooking up the culprit with victim's sister and glorifying the whole thing in the name of comedy is disgusting to say the least👎🏼...

Can Damage Control be done here ??🤔..Yes why not ??...The only way to do damage control is bring NT in the picture who is still the legal wife of Dev...And Don't make Maaneet play cupid for Dev-Nandu at least  so that Maaneet's character assassination does not happen...and Viewers might still tolerate it😊...

Well no rating for today's Episode because right now I m blank in what direction the whole track is going and where is Maaneet's track leading to.....will wait for rest of the week's episodes to give my final verdict🤔

PS:Kuls nice poem👏

bravo jyoti. Initially I thought you are really supporting this track of Dev-nandini, but i was wrong. Kudos to you as well

She meant for both.any negatovoty if its for SR or DEV...I think...if you not get ...she said only positivity should rule...I criticizing Cvs for both DEV and SR...

kul i knew what pooj was saying. my comment was in support of her comment
Originally posted by jyoti06

PS:Kuls nice poem👏

Nice take jyoti...I know only way is to bring NT and stoo this DEV nandini track asap...

I will give them EKTA twist...SS ko use karo...aur usse VICKY bana do...DEV ko NT ke pass bhejh do...VICKY is DEV judwa bhai...fir se Vicky nandini kee love story leke...aa jaaon...

SEE I am so accommodating
Originally posted by pooja83

on a serious note guys...

dere r 5 options for cv's...

a) stop DEV prem
b)bring NT
c)bring new gal ...nandini is geet's sis so she is misfit...
d)turn maan against DEV's 4th prem

e)nandini rejects dev

dats d only saving grace now...

Did I comment to this before😕...

May be I did still I have a point to add
Besides ...Nandini rejecting Dev after knowing the 'whole' truth past & present included

But is it just DevIni misfit pairing ..be it socially/morally/practically any of the ways ...is it the pairing alone that is bothering us ...only reason that upset us esp today..?

No! At least to me its not the only reason

I am upset/shocked/disappointed/disgusted with Geet's comical reaction & later on concern for Dev's heartbreak rather than feeling happy for Nandini her sister.

I fear same mockery will be made of Maan by making him side this misfit match ... thats yet to be seen so I am voicing it as fear rather than any other term which I used for Geet's reaction to the same news.

Its not about DevIni pairing alone...Its about MaanEet playing cupid that is the big issue here as both are victims to the situation that was Dev's doing & now they become the means to get him another life to mess with is revolting thought ...

Originally posted by --Nargis--

"Bechara DEV ka dil toh toot jaega..."😡 

This dialogue killed me...   hum kahaan se kahaan aa gaye???   Is this the Geet...the same Geet that DEV Cheated, Raped, and Violated as if she was a plaything.   Used...abused...and then threw away...aaj yeh Geet Dev ka Dil toot ne ki fikhar kar rahi hai...Hayye BABAJI...Yeh sab kya hi raha hai???🤢😡

NEW GEET Promo...

Geet take Dev's rishta for Nandani...

Happily singing..."Lo Chali mein...apne DEVAAR ki baraat leke"...😆 

"Kabhi tha woh mera Pati...jo bana tha mera Rapist...ab bana he mera Devaar...and soon to be JIJJA too!!!

Vao Nags...Yeh kahan aa gaye hum yunki GHSP ke saath chalte chalte...

extended promo from me
Cvs'...when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'...and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'...''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi'...'per tumahra rishta'...uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... ...'.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na 'koi saaaja'...teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Maan song for you

Vah vah ramji jodi kya banayi re...
mere bhai ke life main ladkyon kee line lagayi re...

Creative song for you

Kho gaya kho gaya...brain kahin kho gaya...
Use kerke pehle baar...rakh diya mere yaar...
aab nahi jagta ...assa so agya