My virtual dedication to creatives - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

@ mysterygurl1427
I will watch and criticize...thats my right...It free world ...we are allowed to watch and allowed to criticize...  When you invest your time or money to anything you have full right to ask for outcome of that investment. ...A supplier cant give this lamme excuse to buyer go to some other shop after using all his investment and giving nill product. ...Forum is not only for positive critisim go to any other forum if its full of positivity I will delete this post...

What is this formality?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• mysterygirl1427πŸ˜•

Muniza
Originally posted by delhigirl

maddy, i am a lost cause here. i am desperately trying to stay in love only with our gigantically intelligent CVs

gigantic dwarfs...wat say?πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Chadho!!!!! I have a reputation to live upto...
U know I am called Maan's girl not just girl...<nandu sticks out her tongue & glares at Maddy & Kul>

You don't understand nandu ! It's a crime here to discuss Maan and SHOW ! Just enjoy the chemistry, love the 'love' and do not care ! 

Given the above all fact, and violating above rules, I have been blamed for being 'sensible viewer' and sometimes 'basher' ! ( basher and me ? NAAH...no ways ! πŸ€£ I just bash myself everyday ! I never feel bad ! πŸ€£ )

So, i am avoiding any kind of situation which will bring troubles to my friend kuls post ! 😊 

I like being bashed..infact honored is what I feel when discussed in closed groups or through pms u know..As for Kul..she is matured enough to know we wont be the reason for creating trouble for her..she herself will give them reason πŸ˜†

i loved this, kuls i am so sorry. but i love thisROFL
Originally posted by pooja83

Thankooos!
Forgive-Forget-Accept-Care...ahh what an bonding shown between the trio Savior-Rapist-Victim

OUCH THAT HURTS NANDU

Yes it does Kay ...hence we are not the 'positive' crowd...

Well said, nandu ! After all we are not 'positive' ! πŸ˜­ We are just random fools who used to love GHSP and still love Maan ! πŸ˜³

Oops sorry, my intention was not to bring Maan again ! πŸ€£

who said we r negative????😲

maddy u need algebra classes..😑
2 negatives wen come together becomes 1 positive...and here we 4 negatives r together so we r 2 positives...πŸ€“
so conclusion is our intensity of positivity is less but we r positive...
🀣

Ahh! they missed that very theory class...but all of them together kaise ...<nandu eats a menthos> Haan they were discussing us then ...

Okay, girls ! 

I have had my fair share in this discussion, so now i'm going to sleep ! 

I had so nice time, avoiding Maan ( πŸ˜² ) here ! And, discussing ( πŸ˜² ) CVs here ! 

I had fun ! πŸ˜³

We'll meet later ! πŸ˜›

Bye ! πŸ˜Š

Take care ! Good night, Maan Dreams ! 😍 ( Oops ! Me lost cause ?!?! Again Maan ? ( πŸ˜² ) 

🀣

gigantic dwarfs...wat say?πŸ€ͺ

whatever they are, they are gigantically that - i can name a few but i will just continue to love them
bye nandu, maddy. pooja and everyone else.
Originally posted by delhigirl

You don't understand nandu ! It's a crime here to discuss Maan and SHOW ! Just enjoy the chemistry, love the 'love' and do not care ! 

Given the above all fact, and violating above rules, I have been blamed for being 'sensible viewer' and sometimes 'basher' ! ( basher and me ? NAAH...no ways ! πŸ€£ I just bash myself everyday ! I never feel bad ! πŸ€£ )

So, i am avoiding any kind of situation which will bring troubles to my friend kuls post ! 😊 

I like being bashed..infact honored is what I feel when discussed in closed groups or through pms u know..As for Kul..she is matured enough to know we wont be the reason for creating trouble for her..she herself will give them reason πŸ˜†

i loved this, kuls i am so sorry. but i love this🀣

☺️ ... me blushing in response
Originally posted by kuls11

Everyone says nowday we crib criticize  a lot not write anything in their favor So I want to know  what should I write...with this fabulous callous stroyline...
This is my virtual dedication to their virtual creativity which never appear on real screen. Probably g0t extinct in virtual world only so in reality product is crap only

Tell me tell me what to write
With dresses going really tight
Story going out of sight
Is this a dark tunnel with no light
What to write what to write

ON IF Maneet occupies first spot
This romantic couple is tagged hot
But still I have this one thought
for this unethical GHSP I always fought

viewers are long taken for ride
why their excellent creativity is on hide
Its time for them work against tide
my comments are critical not snide

We are not allowed to criticize
Our demand tagged as oversize
Just fake articles for viewers trap
At last they deliver only  utter crap

Demands criticism is not viewers right
Just to bear crap is probably our plight
Why we cried for months for our GEET fight
creatives and maneet amenasia at worst height
When maneet preparing for DEv-il wedding night
GHSP fans belong to very stupid category outright

Chances swinging from dim to bright
Who to understand viewers plight
Dev Nandini romance took all limelight
lovable maneet are out of sight
Tell me tell me what to write
what to write what to write

Kuch bhi kaho, you wrote so beautiful😳...

Muniza

Thankooos!
Forgive-Forget-Accept-Care...ahh what an bonding shown between the trio Savior-Rapist-Victim

OUCH THAT HURTS NANDU

Yes it does Kay ...hence we are not the 'positive' crowd...

Well said, nandu ! After all we are not 'positive' ! πŸ˜­ We are just random fools who used to love GHSP and still love Maan ! πŸ˜³

Oops sorry, my intention was not to bring Maan again ! πŸ€£

who said we r negative????😲

maddy u need algebra classes..😑
2 negatives wen come together becomes 1 positive...and here we 4 negatives r together so we r 2 positives...πŸ€“
so conclusion is our intensity of positivity is less but we r positive...
🀣

that is interesting mathematics ... oops physics. I am as confused as the Cvs