Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My virtual dedication to creatives - Page 9

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

Kuls, 

I'm really sorry ! 

but, poo and nadu are not allowing me to leave this ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm accompanying poo in giving basic lessons to nandu, on how to bear 'illogical' tracks and shows ? πŸ˜†

I hope you don't mind ! πŸ€£

iTs okie mandy...go ahead...give more suggestion...to bear all crap...probaly some work

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

i love such kind of gunaah's jinki koi maafi nahi just like maan......🀣

See again you reminded me of my reasons to still be loving Maan ...And now again I mentioned Maan..I will be done 'badnam' for my love for him...main bechari abla naari...
😭
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

oye kul tu phir shuru ho gayi...

d fundamental rule of watching TV is dat watch it after keeping ur brain in deep freezer...🀣

havent u learned dat cv's r alwz right no matter wat crap dey dish out...πŸ˜›...u urself r not creative at all and u r questioning d professional writers ...not done😑
waise bhi kya galat hai isme agar dev ko 4th time eternal love ho gaya hai to...?????
love can happen anytime...marrying other gal while ur wife is alive isnt called infidelity dese days acc. to SO channel...

and GEET kuch bhi kare uski marzi hai...after all its democratic country and its virtual world where ASS-U-ME things and live in la la land all d time...no reality checks r allowed dere...πŸ˜‰

lastly USE remote power...its better to use ur brain rather den making others use dere brains ...😈
so watch GHSP if u like as per ur wish ...πŸ€—

fundamentals of TV never watch show with brain...or best not with heart...have remote readt...change the channel...

Anyway Change is new era...icomn
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣

Oh Yeah ! Kay ! 

I'm only talking about CVs now ! Who is Maan ? 

WHO IS MAAN ? 

WHO IS MAAN ? 

🀣

Maan ki hai ye pehchaan...karta nahi wo galat kaam...phir bhi nahi kehlata mahaan...kyunki uski geet k gharwalo ne kar rakha hai usko pareshan...πŸ€“

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haila...you don't know my poem yet ? πŸ˜²

Let me do it again for you !

" Bethe bethe kya kare ? Karna he kuch Kam,

Aur kuch to milta nahi, chalo Maan/GC ko kare badnaam ! "

🀣🀣🀣

😳 😳 tadatantadaaa...Iam Luving iT

yo..awesome poetry mate..πŸ‘πŸ‘...seelife teaches us many things with the help of experiencesπŸ˜›

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Why no. 3 ? Why not 9 ? As, 8 is to Geet's mamaji ! πŸ€£

is geet's mama #8? when did that happen? i thought he was second to original james bond
[/QUOTE]

I think you missed few episodes in between ! Esp. SR ( πŸ€£ ) one !

Well, in that one, he called himself James Bond 008 ! πŸ€£
[/QUOTE]

yeah i think i missed that. I was too focussed on the lantern in the tabela, trying to get a glimpse of what Maneet were upto in that teeny lantern light
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: nanditasingh

Kul yes its about CVs...but Maan 'like' Geet is puppet to the CVs na..so as people who bash Maan say that they are actually doing it to the CVs in my & Maddy's case we are following their example in our own way...πŸ˜‰

Kuls, still i'm sorry ! I have no intention to bring my baby, Maan here ! πŸ˜† I'm to not even discussing CVs ! πŸ€£
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

yeah i think i missed that. I was too focussed on the lantern in the tabela, trying to get a glimpse of what Maneet were upto in that teeny lantern light
[/QUOTE]

You know kay ! That lantern has made highest number of enemies in GF ! 
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why didn't you check my reply ? why ? why ? why ? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

kahan hai reply????
mat do duhaai
kyunki mujhe nahi dikha reply
so kaiako karta hai why why why???????/🀣

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nanditasingh

Seriously Lily we spent entire night commenting on my status message put to honor & copyright Maddy's poem ...& still you managed to ask this question..ufff stop discussing GHSP ..u are suffering partial memory loss too as an effect to it

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

there is always a first time mate...iss experience se partial memory loss bhi aagaya mujhe

i typed a big reply to pooj's suggestions and instead of pressing the "post reply " button..i pressed "close" button by mistake...this the situation of mine after seeing GHSP nowadays...my brain is not functioning correctly πŸ˜”