Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maanddy

Nandu, like me don't shout here ! Otherwise you will be considered as 'negative fans and viewers' and adding fire to the fuel ! You will be blames for breaking the 'peace' of the forum ! In GF only positive and blindly 'supporting' posts are allowed ! πŸ˜†

Do not bring serious analysis and write up here ! At least for this SHOW ! The same show you watch, spending your time, well now i will say, rather wasting your time ! 

No place for logic making posts or healthy criticism posts ! ITS NOT ALLOWED ! Don't you know that ? πŸ˜†

I have made my self IMMUNE and left watching this 'highly illogical circus' ! I will be back, when they will be back to track ! Till then, I will only LOVE MY MAAN ! Coz, he is the ONLY worth thing - character watching on the show ! 

Do I care if 'few' call me negative or bash me..Nay! I don't coz I care less for their 'blinkered' opinion sweets...I don't freeze my brain aside or lock my heart away to watch this show ... I don't drool over Maan but admire his principles ...I don't support Geet if & when she is wrong just coz I am a woman & hence should side a woman...nor am I fool enough to eat whatever crap they dish out & in the name of positivism  rejoice mockery

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja83

oh...blame my poor memory as i turned year older na...🀣

i forgot season 1 ended wid maaneet's marriage...πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  why do i think we'll get banned today?ROFL
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: delhigirl

main to bilkul pro maan nahin bol rahi hoon.
main to keh rahi hoon ki Cvs ki wajah se abhi aur kya kya jhelna padega

ROFLROFLROFL

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia.k_1

πŸ˜†  why do i think we'll get banned today?🀣

oh no btw chances r brightπŸ€ͺ... but if i will get banned den how will i come here coz i m too lazy to make a new ID...🀣
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

@ nandu, 

Oh yeah ! What you said about my MSK was fraking TRUE ! He is the ultimate person who will be bashed for anything in the show ! From right, left and center ! πŸ˜‰

As my poem said, 

"Bethe bethe kya kare ?...πŸ˜†

I love u & the poem Maddy...

'If Geet can why not you!'
Dev had remarked it to Maan earlier ..
Now that Geet - Nandini's sister ...woman who was cheated/raped & carried Dev's child can feel sorry for him rather than rejoice for Nandini's future ..then is it shocking or surprising if Maan shown to side Dev..now..BUT still whatever Maan choses to do he will be bashed ..I laugh at their plight babes not get offended anymore ...

iMadz thumbnail

Nandu, like me don't shout here ! Otherwise you will be considered as 'negative fans and viewers' and adding fire to the fuel ! You will be blames for breaking the 'peace' of the forum ! In GF only positive and blindly 'supporting' posts are allowed ! πŸ˜†

Do not bring serious analysis and write up here ! At least for this SHOW ! The same show you watch, spending your time, well now i will say, rather wasting your time ! 

No place for logic making posts or healthy criticism posts ! ITS NOT ALLOWED ! Don't you know that ? πŸ˜†

I have made my self IMMUNE and left watching this 'highly illogical circus' ! I will be back, when they will be back to track ! Till then, I will only LOVE MY MAAN ! Coz, he is the ONLY worth thing - character watching on the show ! 

Do I care if 'few' call me negative or bash me..Nay! I don't coz I care less for their 'blinkered' opinion sweets...I don't freeze my brain aside or lock my heart away to watch this show ... I don't drool over Maan but admire his principles ...I don't support Geet if & when she is wrong just coz I am a woman & hence should side a woman...nor am I fool enough to eat whatever crap they dish out & in the name of positivism  rejoice mockery

I know babes ! We are too good to watch this show and even thinking about logic ! But you see, the place we are talking is GF ! That's it ! You will understand the rest ! πŸ˜†

BTW, nandu in this thread i will not praise Maan anymore ! But, if that is the case then who is left for praising ? Huh ? 

Me *searching* Ooops ! No one found on the whole show ! πŸ˜†

I'm just listening to Poo ! Otherwise, you know 'the care' thing ! I am immune on GF now ! πŸ˜†

Serendipity.. thumbnail

oh no btw chances r brightπŸ€ͺ... but if i will get banned den how will i come here coz i m too lazy to make a new ID...🀣

ROFLROFL Ur on a roll haanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there is serious discussion going on and we both are rollingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail

Sorry to interfere girls ! πŸ˜‰

Poo, think about me...what will I do ? I will have to ditch my readers ! πŸ€£

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

I love u & the poem Maddy...

'If Geet can why not you!'
Dev had remarked it to Maan earlier ..
Now that Geet - Nandini's sister ...woman who was cheated/raped & carried Dev's child can feel sorry for him rather than rejoice for Nandini's future ..then is it shocking or surprising if Maan shown to side Dev..now..BUT still whatever Maan choses to do he will be bashed ..I laugh at their plight babes not get offended anymore ...

Again ? πŸ˜²

Yeh bhali ladki ko kon samjaye ? Itna bhi bhalai ka zamana nahi he ! πŸ€£

You will say the truth in loud voice, no one will listen and you will whisper the lie in one's ear, you will be praised and accepted, everybody will listen ! 

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

kuls, nandita, maandy

through your poem, nandita's sad but beautiful and logical explanation, and maddy's immune suggestion,

I agree with you all. Cvs and chaneel have reduced GHSP to nothing and only the final nail in the coffin is left. As maddy said, I will also watch it just for maan. Today he will be forced to go against his principles again because of his wife's forgiveness and sympathising with a rapists heartbreak. If his wife is encouraging the romace of her cheater and rapist with her sister, what can he do. after all she is the modern woman of 21st century and a mahaan nari.

I will watch to see how far the Cvs will bring down the great MSK further in his principles in this serial.

Kay πŸ€—
Thank you for calling me logical...coz few feel I fail to explain what I meant..few...!! na one alone said that once..should I let the memory pass? Guess yes. Well if Geet can forget & feel Dev's pain..Dev the man who she first filled her 'mang' ..man who robbed her of her innocence..man whose child she carried..man who left her after a night of lust..then sure I can forget & move on too..
Yes I am a BC born woman though I am 17 ..coz unlike the few 21st century female fans of the show I fail to identify & justify Geet..her forgiving - forgetting- accepting - feeling sorry...

Yes I watch only for MAAN & GC-DD...thats it. Show..well its dead for me..why I am still caring for it...ahh may be coz I don't 'move on' easily