Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

do not write anything kulfi simple...watch other shows...why are u wasting time on this show then if u do not like what is bein shown?

you watch other shows no? enjoy those shows, why watch a show that is hurting u?

Shive its only Maan who holds me back to this show...you better suggest me some other show ..I am so done with Geet now ...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kuls...beautiful...it hurts me like hell to see the most wonderful show has become the worst show...

its only and only maneet for whom i am still stuck to this show which has become a joke in the name of ethics and even relationships...
wat kind of a cousin is geet...how can she support dev's feelings...its one thing to forgive and forget...its another thing to let a rapist marry her own cousin...

next we will see...maneet playing pranks on little sis and bro, decorating suhaag raat bed of dev-nandini, and acting as deewar between any potential threat from NT...

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Awesome & True ...are the words for the verse & your thoughts..& to few saying we crib..besides the famous song 'Kuch toh logn kahain gai logon kaa kaam hai khehna' ..I would say unlike them we don't keep our brain aside nor lock our heart away coz we watching 'fiction'..fiction is but inspired from life itself ..Guess same was Barry had mentioned ...

As for the SHOW...This show sure needs to get place in 'TV Hall of Fame' for glamorizing & redefining 'Rapist & Victim' scenario.

Now to the CHARACTERS..

Geet

'Khichidi hai baba ji khichidi' ..
DD was cute, but Geet?

Geet's comic reaction to the whole thing has me appalled ...
Can any woman ever so easily forget incident like 'fake marriage', 'violation of her body, self respect & soul', 'carrying this man s child'...forgive the man who treated her as flesh & rag alone.

Can the same woman give such a reaction as Geet was shown to give!  She was more worried for Dev's heartbreak than Nandini's future!
What kind of a sister is she, what kind of a woman??

Dev

'Mujhai Nandini sai pyaar hogaya hai Geet'
Did I see Dev expressing his love for his victim's sister that too to her?

Dev's cry for redemption I guess ends with Geet's 'I forgive thee' ..
Only thing he is shown to have stopped him from professing his love to Nandini is his 'act of Maan' not his past.
He thinks he has a chance with Nandini otherwise! He tries to break her 'rishtaa'!
He has the gal to tell Geet he loves her sister. Has the face to cry to Maan hoping his 'Bro' will do the magic.

Maan Singh Khurana

Again treated as the extra wheel.
Again truth kept from him knowledge of which is shared by the doting Devar -Bhabhi jodi.

Easy target that he is for the brick-bats of 'so called' fans ...
 If Maan shown to side Dev which ofcourse now is possible given Dev's old dialogue 'If Geet can why not You!'... he will be bashed calling him names & questioning his principles...
 And if he does not side Dev given Dev's past & the fact that Nandini is not in love with Dev (yet) then he will be called a bad brother..

What is left to be seen is for how long do they plan to continue with taking fans who are still trying hard to stay loyal to the show for their love for the actors(characters I wont count as to me besides Maan all are dead)..how long they plan to take the fans for granted...& how long can we keep our patience & hold on to the show..

Nandu, like me don't shout here ! Otherwise you will be considered as 'negative fans and viewers' and adding fire to the fuel ! You will be blames for breaking the 'peace' of the forum ! In GF only positive and blindly 'supporting' posts are allowed ! 😆

Do not bring serious analysis and write up here ! At least for this SHOW ! The same show you watch, spending your time, well now i will say, rather wasting your time ! 

No place for logic making posts or healthy criticism posts ! ITS NOT ALLOWED ! Don't you know that ? 😆

I have made my self IMMUNE and left watching this 'highly illogical circus' ! I will be back, when they will be back to track ! Till then, I will only LOVE MY MAAN ! Coz, he is the ONLY worth thing - character watching on the show ! 

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
..Just how can this be possible..I understand that Geet has moved on..she has Maan now and has no grudges against anyone ...she is totally in love...i can understand this...

but Geet feeling Bad for DEV especially in matters related to heart...also her own cousin...i mean Just HOW

This is what is somehow not being acceptable to me...having been an ardent fan of the show..which gave me so much happiness to watch it...I m feeling sad...now...

I m still an ardent fan of Maaneet and will continue to be so coz Maaneet is what rules my heart...I fell in love with this show for Maaneet...and m watching it for maaneet...

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ nandu, 

Oh yeah ! What you said about my MSK was fraking TRUE ! He is the ultimate person who will be bashed for anything in the show ! From right, left and center ! 😉

As my poem said, 

"Bethe bethe kya kare ?...😆
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: night13

R! for U! :)

Kul, you just gave virtual a new meaning!:)

I will rise in our new reality and search for you there, cause above the sunset, above the trees, above the highs and lows that make up reality and above all the places I will search I will always find Maaneet!

Why you are always in merge world ...sometime its good to be at extreme left or right...Whatever we do here...whoever I interact whatever I promise thats its going to come everything is virtual...until its shown on screen in reality ...😆 or until we met in reality...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Hey I have to go for meeting I will reply to all once I will back...till than you cry in virtual world...for real stupidity...
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ maandy and nandu

dont turn dis post to PRO MSK post otherwise aiwe hi kul phas jayegi...
🤣
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

⭐️

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kuls, nandita, maandy

through your poem, nandita's sad but beautiful and logical explanation, and maddy's immune suggestion,

I agree with you all. Cvs and chaneel have reduced GHSP to nothing and only the final nail in the coffin is left. As maddy said, I will also watch it just for maan. Today he will be forced to go against his principles again because of his wife's forgiveness and sympathising with a rapists heartbreak. If his wife is encouraging the romace of her cheater and rapist with her sister, what can he do. after all she is the modern woman of 21st century and a mahaan nari.

I will watch to see how far the Cvs will bring down the great MSK further in his principles in this serial.
Edited by delhigirl - 12 years ago