Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My Thoughts for 18th May (Page 2)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Viren is really being patient ...and I agree he should just not fall down with CC...

No Resham he will not fall down with CC, he has his own thinking and own ways to handle the situation. He is smart and jetspeed sood. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011anjubalaNiViren-Raj

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Dear Anjubala,
 Thanks for your POV for today. I loved todays episode too. It shows so well how the CTs think. I loved both NivRen moments. Esp the last. Silence spoke volumes. The reason I love this couple. They can talk volumes with their eyes and their silence. I think we somewhat lost that after Viren was identified as an stalker. In the last few months they were kind of overlooking what the other one was speaking with their eyes and not trusting that language. Today was the first time I saw that trust coming back.
 I really loved also VD and Nivi's confrontation. Did you know the line samajdhar ke liye ishara kafi hai, but when you are dumb you have to be stark honest. First Vandana started a couple of episodes back by telling Nivi gently that she can take care too, Nivi did not take the point. Then yesterday she gave another sign in the morning asking her to go to Viren. Again our Samajdhar Nivi did not listen. Then she told through Dada Saheb. This time she understood a little. After that Vandana told her directly alone explaining more explicitly. It made her understand better. Then in the last scene still Nivedita did not get the point so she scolded her in front of every one. Now I would say it was for her own good. I think it was good that vandana told her that the baby was having a fever from Vaccination, because there is  a chance that HL would have otherwise and in the end Nivi would not have trusted even Vandana chachi.  As a whole an episode worth watching.
 Personally I think Viren is better as a dad than Sid. Like yesterday in Viren and the baby scene, he was cautious of the child, and today Siddharth was looking the other way when he was talking on the phone. I think it did tell you a lesson that many fathers do not know, you always have an eye at a baby no matter what you  are doing. It is instinctive. When Sid was talking looking the other way, it looked like he does not have that parental instinct. It has nothing to do with him being a good or bad person, he simply does not have that instinct. I observed that in many other instances too. Like when Nivi was crying, Viren had to tell him to take care of the child, When the baby was in his arms and Nivi was stopping dweta he was looking at Nivi and then Viren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFanRani2011minu2011anjubalaanjaani07

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
NIVI A TOUS DONNE A VIREN SON AME ,SON ESPRIS, SA VIE . UNE FOIS QU'ON DONNE TOUS A UNE PERSONNE CA VEUT DIRE QU'UNE CHOSE :SE QUE ON AIME CETTE PERSONNE ET PERSONNE D'AUTRE PARVIENDRA A OCCUPER SA PLACE , C'EST LE CAS DE NIVI.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Anju di awesome post like always...
agree with you di Nivi is trying to improve herself...
but i love Viren's acting the most today...
he is not falling into CC's evil plan...
OMG today's NivRen hug scene was awesomeDay Dreaming
loved today's episode
i simply love CCBM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Wow Anju I always love your posts, just love the way you explain things. It really help me make sense of things. Thanks dear...:) didn't watch the epi yet but can't wait to watch NivRen hug. Love them, their are truly a magical couple and will love to see more romantic scenes between them soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011anjubala

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@anju

once again mindblowing analysis , nothng 2 add dear , u said it all . lovedd it . Yes nivren hugg scene n their eye;ock was just out of d world . their focus on eyes OMGG I was deadd seeng 2 most beautiful eyes . Seriouslyy 2 romantic n passionate . thank u Ct's for showing it . I lovedd VD scolded Nivi becozz It was needed . Still Nivi didn't learn much as per d precap . So Let see wht happens in future

@samin096

Sorry don't know ur name but I aggree wid u dear . Viren will n actuallyy is better father then Sid . Viren knows hu 2 handle kids in his arms , Viren knows hu 2 act playful 2 them , Viren knows hu 2 play wid them , Viren knows hu 2 make them stop cryng , Did u all observe ? whenever Viren talkes Dweeta in his arms , She always stops cryng n starts smiling . kya karein Vo bhi apne hott chchu ki hi toh bhayijji hai lolzzz . but must say Viren reallyy hav awosome chemistry wid every1 wheather it b wid Nivi , or take yash , or take his sweet tayajii VD or take CC or take Sid or take DD or take latest Dweeta , his scenes wid every1 r just full of chemistry . Infact even wid nandu his bandhu .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011-Atiya-anjubala

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
anju good post and analysis..but i fail to get ur 1 line??

how can this be possible? common even u know this is not true. 

"Sadly, she has still not understood that it is the fruits of her own deeds that her daughter is not alive today..."

Yes, HL married her daughter to Sid with cheating n forcing Nivi out...but DD dying in bomb blast has nothing to do with her marrying Sid. We all know Nivi was gonna die but DD die. Thats it. I fail to understand how you can blame HL as a mother for killing DD?? That is not fair. Even I hate HL for what she is doing to Nivi and what she has done. But her punishment cannot be losing her daughter. That is too big of a price to pay and plus by DD dying she is not the only one who is suffering. and others shud not suffer (dwita) bcos of HL. 

But otherwise yea good points are brought up by you and I do want to add more but will come back later. 

Edited by simran728 - 18 May 2011 at 1:26pm

minu2011anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

anju good post and analysis..but i fail to get ur 1 line??

how can this be possible? common even u know this is not true. 

"Sadly, she has still not understood that it is the fruits of her own deeds that her daughter is not alive today..."

Yes, HL married her daughter to Sid with cheating n forcing Nivi out...but DD dying in bomb blast has nothing to do with her marrying Sid. We all know Nivi was gonna die but DD die. Thats it. I fail to understand how you can blame HL as a mother for killing DD?? That is not fair. Even I hate HL for what she is doing to Nivi and what she has done. But her punishment cannot be losing her daughter. That is too big of a price to pay and plus by DD dying she is not the only one who is suffering. and others shud not suffer (dwita) bcos of HL. 

But otherwise yea good points are brought up by you and I do want to add more but will come back later. 

Simran, I agree death is no punishment and from day 1 I have being against it. But fate had decided it all. And GOD chose HL for paving the way to Divya's death - she forced Nivi to back out from the marriage so that Divya can get married, then adhure phere of Nivi-Sid, then confrontation where Sid did not support Nivi, DS heart attack and KS sucicide where in Nivi meets Viren, then CC plans and changes DS wish, Sid gives in to DS's wish and Nivi sees herself Sid putting ring on DD's finger in hospital, she thinking that he wants DD so back out and takes help from Viren.. So if you see all these were paved by Divya's fate and HL was instrumental in leading Divya...But HL loved her daughter only and wanted good for her daughter only. So, GOD punished her this way.. kabhi kabhi bachhon ko bhugtna parta hai apne parents ke paapon ka..

mitra10minu2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index