Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NIVI A TOUS DONNE A VIREN SON AME ,SON ESPRIS, SA VIE . UNE FOIS QU'ON DONNE TOUS A UNE PERSONNE CA VEUT DIRE QU'UNE CHOSE :SE QUE ON AIME CETTE PERSONNE ET PERSONNE D'AUTRE PARVIENDRA A OCCUPER SA PLACE , C'EST LE CAS DE NIVI.
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anju di awesome post like always...
agree with you di Nivi is trying to improve herself...
but i love Viren's acting the most today...
he is not falling into CC's evil plan...
OMG today's NivRen hug scene was awesome😍
loved today's episode
i simply love CCBM
dyhardfan thumbnail
Wow Anju I always love your posts, just love the way you explain things. It really help me make sense of things. Thanks dear...:) didn't watch the epi yet but can't wait to watch NivRen hug. Love them, their are truly a magical couple and will love to see more romantic scenes between them soon.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@anju

once again mindblowing analysis , nothng 2 add dear , u said it all . lovedd it . Yes nivren hugg scene n their eye;ock was just out of d world . their focus on eyes OMGG I was deadd seeng 2 most beautiful eyes . Seriouslyy 2 romantic n passionate . thank u Ct's for showing it . I lovedd VD scolded Nivi becozz It was needed . Still Nivi didn't learn much as per d precap . So Let see wht happens in future

@samin096

Sorry don't know ur name but I aggree wid u dear . Viren will n actuallyy is better father then Sid . Viren knows hu 2 handle kids in his arms , Viren knows hu 2 act playful 2 them , Viren knows hu 2 play wid them , Viren knows hu 2 make them stop cryng , Did u all observe ? whenever Viren talkes Dweeta in his arms , She always stops cryng n starts smiling . kya karein Vo bhi apne hott chchu ki hi toh bhayijji hai lolzzz . but must say Viren reallyy hav awosome chemistry wid every1 wheather it b wid Nivi , or take yash , or take his sweet tayajii VD or take CC or take Sid or take DD or take latest Dweeta , his scenes wid every1 r just full of chemistry . Infact even wid nandu his bandhu .
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anju good post and analysis..but i fail to get ur 1 line??

how can this be possible? common even u know this is not true. 

"Sadly, she has still not understood that it is the fruits of her own deeds that her daughter is not alive today..."

Yes, HL married her daughter to Sid with cheating n forcing Nivi out...but DD dying in bomb blast has nothing to do with her marrying Sid. We all know Nivi was gonna die but DD die. Thats it. I fail to understand how you can blame HL as a mother for killing DD?? That is not fair. Even I hate HL for what she is doing to Nivi and what she has done. But her punishment cannot be losing her daughter. That is too big of a price to pay and plus by DD dying she is not the only one who is suffering. and others shud not suffer (dwita) bcos of HL. 

But otherwise yea good points are brought up by you and I do want to add more but will come back later. 

Edited by simran728 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran728

anju good post and analysis..but i fail to get ur 1 line??

how can this be possible? common even u know this is not true. 

"Sadly, she has still not understood that it is the fruits of her own deeds that her daughter is not alive today..."

Yes, HL married her daughter to Sid with cheating n forcing Nivi out...but DD dying in bomb blast has nothing to do with her marrying Sid. We all know Nivi was gonna die but DD die. Thats it. I fail to understand how you can blame HL as a mother for killing DD?? That is not fair. Even I hate HL for what she is doing to Nivi and what she has done. But her punishment cannot be losing her daughter. That is too big of a price to pay and plus by DD dying she is not the only one who is suffering. and others shud not suffer (dwita) bcos of HL. 

But otherwise yea good points are brought up by you and I do want to add more but will come back later. 

Simran, I agree death is no punishment and from day 1 I have being against it. But fate had decided it all. And GOD chose HL for paving the way to Divya's death - she forced Nivi to back out from the marriage so that Divya can get married, then adhure phere of Nivi-Sid, then confrontation where Sid did not support Nivi, DS heart attack and KS sucicide where in Nivi meets Viren, then CC plans and changes DS wish, Sid gives in to DS's wish and Nivi sees herself Sid putting ring on DD's finger in hospital, she thinking that he wants DD so back out and takes help from Viren.. So if you see all these were paved by Divya's fate and HL was instrumental in leading Divya...But HL loved her daughter only and wanted good for her daughter only. So, GOD punished her this way.. kabhi kabhi bachhon ko bhugtna parta hai apne parents ke paapon ka..
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said Anju. you have said it all. As I said, I liked the episode better than yesterday. I like VD's firmness with Nivi, wish she would have been like that with Divya too.
Nothing more to add, actually I'm very tired of the negative tracks and characters ruining a marraige. Sooner this nightmare of Nivren rift is over the better.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You've put it very nicely Anju.
Nivi has started realizing that her attention should be on viren too.  
But, she still has to come out of her guilt & repentance mode.
I liked today's episode, better than yesterday's. Nivren scene was very nice even though it was short. I was holding my breath  when they were hugging each other bcoz, I some how felt that the hug will not last longer. dang!! that's what happened... :(
Hats off to Neha & Kinshuk, they r doing really wonderful job. I wish them all the luck!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anju Di…once again  a brilliant brilliant brilliant post loved everything that you have written. its beautifully said. I completely agree that todays epi was indeed better than y'days. The highlight to me was the hug…what a passionate hug seriously loved it. It emphasised on their love for each other very well. She didn't want to let go they were lost in each other…seriously it looked like they could stay like that forever awww. She looked a little disappointed when he released it lol. Also I loved how VD had injected Nivi about her responsibility, before Dwita or any other relationship, their husband-wife relationship comes first and that she should pay a bit more attention to it. I just loved how VD spoke to her it had this calm yet firmness tone to it. And she realised that yes, she was in thought and agreed to go with Viren. She was a lot looser with her guilt today and it was evident, the last scene where VD disappointingly said Viren was very happy when he heard you're going with him, she turned and looked at Viren, her expression showed she was also upset about leaving the resort. 

PS: Di I also don't believe that there might be a NivRen separation it just cannot happen, the CTs can't show something unacceptable like this, after all marriage isn't a joke that you can leave each other whenever, thats not acceptable. Plus Nivi is deeply in love with Viren , they do love each other and you don't have to show or express it in everyday, they are husband and wife and their love is there they feel it. That hug was enough. NivRen will never separate, their bond is too strong for that. x x

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju,  thank you for your wonderful and optimistic analysis.  Loved it. And I appreciated reading it especially because for some reason I was very disappointed by today's episode.  I will try to see the epi again today with your words in mind.  I had somehow felt very depressed by the way the CT's were bent on continuing to show emotional distance between Nivi and Viren.  She is saying some of the right things, but it was as if she doesn't feel it from the heart.  They were words that the elders have asked her to consider and she is obeying. But inside, she's still somewhere else.  Not seeing how much Viren needs her right now despite his literally begging for her support and saath for this project that he is on the brink of getting.  That is just not getting through to her. And she herself in the past has been urging him to stand up on his own feet and achieve his own success.  And I was very disappointed that CC is there to see the gift, feel his intense hurt and drive a wedge further... the precap shows that that depressing series of events will continue.  Felt very sad for Viren today.  He has really tried to understand and was so happy when she agreed to go with him...but...