My Thoughts for 18th May

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I come in here and what I see - all these posts about Viren sacrificing and new entry etc.. I do not believe them until and unless we get some article out. We have never received any link to any of these news either in DB Star or NDTV or DKP... It is common sense - why will the production house release future tracks and spoil the show? So I will only believe it when it happens and till then I will enjoy my CCBM and NIVren.

OK, let me start my thoughts for today's episode. I loved it as we saw improvement in Nivi today. Yes she was better than yesterday and I agree it will take some more time and effort from family to snap her out fully from her guilt and repentance mode.
Yesterday she was just listening to all the elders - NT dadi, VD, DS but todayshe heard VD. There is a difference. She heard VD's advice and realized that she is first Viren's wife and then she is anything for Dwita. She can be just like a mother to Dwita and cannot be anything more than mother as there is nothing beyond that. Kuch aur exist hi nahin karta MAA ke aagey so what is Nivi trying to achieve by being posessive... Even if she is obsessed or possessive about Dwita she is not gaining anything more. She will still be doing the same work for Dwita which she can do while taking care of her other responsibilties. You know I said about BALANCE yesterday.. So Nivi just needs to learn how to keep a balance. New relationships don't ask or force you to quit your old relationships. Your heart just becomes more bigger wherein all these new relationships easily find their way. Initially you are single, then you get married and then you have kids.. So you keep increasing your horizons and your love keeps on increasing.
The day Nivi understands this she will be out of this mode. And will give more attention to Viren. I really liked what VD taught Nivi today. Dwita has the whole family who can take care of her whereas Viren has only you. He does not want you for just work but he wants to spend his whole life with you. I am thankful to CTs for giving us more NiVren moments today. And they all were very meaningful as those show the real relationship between husband and wife.. They both should yearn for each other. There should be reciprocation from both sides and not just one as one sided love will never be able to sustain the relationship. I am so happy to see in case of NiVren love is from both the sides. It was so nice to see smile on Viren's face when Nivi agreed to go with him.
I loved the room in the resort - WOW Nivi what a design... great going.. As Viren said next time design karo to tum dono ko soch kar karna and then see the results... It will be out of this world.
This whole scene was very good - romantic and I saw passion too. It was not intense in my POV but passion was there and aag dono taraf barabar lagi thi. This was the first time when CTs gave us such a scene for more than 3 min including hug for like more than a minute.. Aaj to hum sab dhaney (thankful) ho gaye... Sharmili Nivi, love in her eyes, yearning for Viren.. it was just perfect. Dono ke dil ki haalat dikhayi CTs ne.. So whoever says that Nivi does not love Viren they should watch this scene.. And she is out of Sid mode long back itself when she forgave Viren and accepted him and took her marriage to next level. She cannot live without Viren and he cannot live without her. The way the focus was on their eyes was so romantic.. and then the hug.. and the whisper by Viren about their HM.. and Mrs. Nivedita Sood.. that whole talk with so much passion in his voice was just beautiful. Dono ek dusre mein khoye the.. And then Mr. Viren Sood had to break the embrace as he forgot to bring surprise for Nivi.. I was like - stop it Viren.. there can be no better surprise than this hug. Do not leave her.. And see even she did not want it .. She was like what the hell Viren? Why did you break the hug..
Itne achhe mahool mein hamari mahan Nivi ko Dwita ka khayal aa gaya. You know VD should not have told her that she has fever.. She very well knows Nivi.. aisa bataya to woh kahan rukne wali hai.. I was so upset with VD for telling her that on phone.. Kabhi kabhi kuch baatein chupayi bhi ja sakti hain. Anyways, whatever is done is done.. Ismein bhi shayad bhalayi thi - Nivi got good scolding from VD and she turned towards Viren and saw how disheartened he was.. She realized that she has disappointed Viren one more time. Why do you take him for granted? He is a human too and has heart... Think about him too.. And CC's expressions said it all.. She is on to her next plan.. And we saw that in precap - She will say that she will keep Dwita for the night.. Again why did VD let CC take the kid???
HL was again very good today - I mean acting wise.. But i hated when she said the things to NT dadi - kisi bure insaan ko suna ke kya faida.. Kaise HL khush rahegi itna bura karke? Sadly, she has still not understood that it is the fruits of her own deeds that her daughter is not alive today...

The outcome of today's episode is that Nivi is changing but she is fighting multiple battles (as brought up by Vidya in another post) - one with herself as regards to Dwita, then with HL to prove to her that she can take care of baby and then with CC (which she does not know yet) who is instigating Viren... So let us see how she will manage all this..

I have more to add but will come back little later and add..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
True Anju...ur words have said it all...

Yes I esp agree to the fact that aag dono taraf se baraabar lagi hain...the hug of Nivren said it to me...their eye lock and then the hug...yes both were lost in each other...Nivi was completely into Viren..she didnt wanted to break the hug at all...she wanted to rest herself in her husband's arms...her movements were saying everything...even when he broke the hug she was like...why Viren...

The questions doesnt even arise of their seperation..yes Nivi is learning to balance herself out...and she will do it..its just that she needs time to time wake up calls...then may it come from VD or DS or Viren himself...

Nivi has gone all ahead in loving Viren and cant see anything beyond him...she is yearning for him and thats what I could make out through the hug...she loved what he was saying softly...thats Nivren for you...

A lady who has gone so much ahead in loving her husband why would on earth she would go back again to the person who actually didnt meant anything...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Resham, that is why I am saying a woman who has gone ahead in her marriage how will she go back to her ex??? Nivi was a girl when she was in so-called love with Sid but she became woman only after her acceptance of Viren as husband.. They completed each other... I think Nivi's love with Sid was due to being childhood friends.. not the true love..
*Resham* thumbnail
Right Anju..that is not called a love from my side as well..we have discussed it many a times..that if it was a true love Sid would have supported Nivi at all reasons...and at any cost...he could have followed what Viren did later on...

Nways...thats what v have discussed already...Viren was always with Nivi even in her small things...she has accepted him slowly but clearly...she knows that her world starts and ends with him only...its not easy for her as a woman to come back...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Dear loved ur post Dear and U said all  that was needed, Beautiful analysis,  Really Dear today really showed how much Nivi loves Viren and what he means to her,  still there us more realisation  from Nivi to understand Viren as how much Viren needs her, But Viren is really understanding, But now we have to see if CC is successful in her plans,Hope he plan fails here also
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anju.. lovely post as always...yes loved VD's advise and liked that Nivi took it and we got that sweet romantic scene...Nivi registered an advise for the first time but it was temporary cause as soon as Dwita's name popped she forgot...but atleast a start...

I have been liking Viren's patience a lot...CC is instigating him but love the way he keeps his calmness and also does not let Nivi down in front of CC...Viren is going to need a lot of this patience...hope CT's dont spoil it ...

it felt like ages that we had not seen NivRen like this ... loved that magical moment...they r made for one another ...😍

*Resham* thumbnail
Viren is really being patient ...and I agree he should just not fall down with CC...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anju, As usual lovely analysis.  The passion in nivren hug, yearning,,, everything is perfect. How come only CC the gift viren has 😕 was he driving having gift in one hand 😆 

In the last, loved the way VD scolded nivi for not caring / thinking of viren. Hope nivren wins the project the next day and someone comes and take the baby from CC as the baby is crying a lot everyone is Soods can hear including DS even if he dosed with sleeping medicine. 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Viren is really being patient ...and I agree he should just not fall down with CC...

No Resham he will not fall down with CC, he has his own thinking and own ways to handle the situation. He is smart and jetspeed sood. 😆
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Anjubala,
 Thanks for your POV for today. I loved todays episode too. It shows so well how the CTs think. I loved both NivRen moments. Esp the last. Silence spoke volumes. The reason I love this couple. They can talk volumes with their eyes and their silence. I think we somewhat lost that after Viren was identified as an stalker. In the last few months they were kind of overlooking what the other one was speaking with their eyes and not trusting that language. Today was the first time I saw that trust coming back.
 I really loved also VD and Nivi's confrontation. Did you know the line samajdhar ke liye ishara kafi hai, but when you are dumb you have to be stark honest. First Vandana started a couple of episodes back by telling Nivi gently that she can take care too, Nivi did not take the point. Then yesterday she gave another sign in the morning asking her to go to Viren. Again our Samajdhar Nivi did not listen. Then she told through Dada Saheb. This time she understood a little. After that Vandana told her directly alone explaining more explicitly. It made her understand better. Then in the last scene still Nivedita did not get the point so she scolded her in front of every one. Now I would say it was for her own good. I think it was good that vandana told her that the baby was having a fever from Vaccination, because there is  a chance that HL would have otherwise and in the end Nivi would not have trusted even Vandana chachi.  As a whole an episode worth watching.
 Personally I think Viren is better as a dad than Sid. Like yesterday in Viren and the baby scene, he was cautious of the child, and today Siddharth was looking the other way when he was talking on the phone. I think it did tell you a lesson that many fathers do not know, you always have an eye at a baby no matter what you  are doing. It is instinctive. When Sid was talking looking the other way, it looked like he does not have that parental instinct. It has nothing to do with him being a good or bad person, he simply does not have that instinct. I observed that in many other instances too. Like when Nivi was crying, Viren had to tell him to take care of the child, When the baby was in his arms and Nivi was stopping dweta he was looking at Nivi and then Viren.