Urgent msg to Drashti and Gurmeet after 2day's shw

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet,

We are die hard loyals of you,after watching the present track for days,we feel you shud decide to quit and wait for a better offer to come your way.

After today's episode Geet's character is completely assacinated and Drashti Dhami specially a message for you,please dont make fun and mockery of yourself by agreeing to continue with what the present writers and the director are asking you to do.

Your talent is getting wasted in the present track and your character Geet is no more loved.

To,Gurmeet

Its your turn may be tomorrow,the same messgae goes for you too,either both of you quit or ask Nissar to work on the writers and the director or change them.

Its a request and a prior intimidation becoz the moment you wud be shown helping "Dev" trust me on this there is going to be a very very bad reaction which might affect your popularity too as the show Geet will sink and drown like "Titanic" did.

All those who are wellwishers of Gurmeet and Drashti,do comment becoz at times quiting is better for future prospects,
Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
I agree...its better to start Geet part  2..
yes we all think u guys quit the dumbest show very showing all sirta nonsensešŸ¤¢
I am sure GC and DD are old enough and wise enough to make their own decisionsšŸ˜Š
geet should say no to dev and tell him how can you think like this she should be angry with him for thinking like this  Edited by monikaseth - 12 years ago
i dont think so..sorry if m harting.bt yeh to khudgarzi hoi...i mean jab tak pablic nay kaha gurti rock..new track is awsome tab tak gurti director k sath hen or jab koi track bore laga fans ko to writter or director ko un k haal pay choor den...i dont think gurti r selfish to achy bury waqt main woh cv k sath hun gay
sorry agar meri baat buri lagi to its my opinion sorry if m hearting
Edited by nosi - 12 years ago

Dear Friend,

I have been a silent reader of your posts.  You are very articulate in your writing.  You have a great passion for writing and write beautiful piece of work.  I believe the show Geet is no longer about an unwed mother, that show is long gone.  I believe the channel and the CV's are trying to create a different show.  Think of this as a Season 2 of Geet.   I think CV's are trying to lessen the burden off the main leads and incorporate other characters in the show.  We fans love Geet and Maan so much, that we hate when someone else comes on screen.  Lately I have noticed Drashti looking very tired (especially SR Scene).  You can't have only 2 characters working day and night to create a show.  Dev, Nandini, Tej, Pammi, Lucky and 008 are good for the show.  I have been laughing and also loving Maan and Geet's interactions. I watch this show because Guremeet and Drashti's acting is work of art and  when  I watch them onscreen it's like watching a painting go live.  They are so brilliant that for half an hour daily I go in their world and forget everything.  My dear friend give the NEW SHOW a chance.

Sincerely,

A friend!

Originally posted by nosi

i dont think so..sorry if m harting.bt yeh to khudgarzi hoi...i mean jab tak pablic nay kaha gurti rock..new track is awsome tab tak gurti director k sath sen or jab koi track bore laga fans ko to writter or dorector ko un k haal pay choor den...

Thank you Nosi, I agree with you.  A loyal fan is there through thick and thin. Gurti does not have any control over what the writers are coming up with.  All GC and DD can do is give 100% when playing the role.  We cannot take away for one second that GC and DD have not given 100%. Every serial has up's and down's, and right now is definitly a slump but we need to hang in there and support our jodi.  I watched a interview GC did while back and he said this was going to be his last small screen performance, after which he wants to get into dance and films.  So we should enjoy this show and support Gurti.  We may never see them together in another show again.

Hope didn't hurt any1 feelibgsEdited by KinshukKiDewani - 12 years ago