Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEGATIVITY affecting GURTI Rankings-HELP!!~B2B#15~ (Page 72)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Originally posted by drdee142

Twiny, Thush I posted another comment about our family soon after Mish's it like this:

"Yeah we're waiting for Gurmeet and Drashti to play the lead roles and as my Twiny said we've already started shopping. My sisters, nieces and the rest of the family are all set to make the movie a blockbuster just like my Twiny said but only if GC and DD are in it"

Love it Twiny - I have to think of something nowWink
You asked about the title - soaring over california is a simulator ride at both Disney Land as well as Disney World and since we need to soar higher & higher with Gurti, I came up with that and also if people don't know what I'm talking about, they will open the postWink

Pulled someone's description for youLOL

Soarin' Over California. A fun flight-simulation ride, in which you are elevated up in the air, and then watch an IMAX-sized screen as you fly over various scenic California locales. It's surprisingly exhilirating, and maybe too "peaceful" for some adrenaline junkies

Oh yeah now it makes sense and yes it will get people to open the thread, cause we all know that Curiosity killed the cat and we are all curious creatures LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidaeundisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

drdee142undisclosed

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Twiny, Thush I posted another comment about our family soon after Mish's it like this:

"Yeah we're waiting for Gurmeet and Drashti to play the lead roles and as my Twiny said we've already started shopping. My sisters, nieces and the rest of the family are all set to make the movie a blockbuster just like my Twiny said but only if GC and DD are in it"

You asked about the title - soaring over california is a simulator ride at both Disney Land as well as Disney World and since we need to soar higher & higher with Gurti, I came up with that and also if people don't know what I'm talking about, they will open the postWink

Soarin' Over California. A fun flight-simulation ride, in which you are elevated up in the air, and then watch an IMAX-sized screen as you fly over various scenic California locales. It's surprisingly exhilirating, and maybe too "peaceful" for some adrenaline junkies

Oh yeah now it makes sense and yes it will get people to open the thread, cause we all know that Curiosity killed the cat and we are all curious creatures LOL

But some are so curious about Dev-Nandini, their focus has shiftedConfusedConfusedConfused

No darling people are just mad about their track cause of Dev's past which I understand, but like you said we love Maaneet so till Maaneet is there I refuse to let anything else spoil my mood, even one Maaneet scene is enough for me to keep watching GHSP (though I'll always be greedy for more) LOL

Giraffidaeundisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142rahmona_paksweundisclosed

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

OMG..i loved this ride mish when i went to disneyland...it was fantastic..didn't know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised...yes i am an adrenline junkie but this was good.

drdee142Giraffidaeundisclosed

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Yes Twiny - they are mad, so we are getting lesser commentsCry

Here is my next commentEmbarrassed

What do we need in a Movie - ask my family members, my triplet-sibblings, quadraplet-younger-siblings, more younger sisters, all my kids and mine & everyone else's other-half and they will tell you:

- Beauty and Class like Drasthi
- TDH like Gurmeet
- Talent like Gurti

These together is the formula for success. They don't even need to act (or fake), if you just keep them in one frame, the chemistry starts Oozing out and the intensity is dense. Just make sure you screen their movie in good theaters with excellent audio and good quality screens, otherwise the screens will start burning. Everything has to be super-duper quality for a super-hit couple like Drashti & Gurmeet!!!

Ohhh...love this one especially about not faking LOL and now for sure our family is gonna drive them nuts ROFL they'll be wondering what kind of family this is ROFL

Giraffidaeundisclosed

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

OMG..i loved this ride mish when i went to disneyland...it was fantastic..didn't know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised...yes i am an adrenline junkie but this was good.

I'm a scaredy cat, I'm scared of these ridesConfused 

serendipity2Giraffidaeundisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

serendipity2drdee142undisclosed

Go to top