hey can i join in too...
i am a true fan of maaneet...
my name is saumya..😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maaneet_ayla

hey can i join in too...

i am a true fan of maaneet...
my name is saumya..😳

Welcome Saumya🤗 - I'm Mishty, have you joined Gurti's fan club & made your comments, all the links are posted on the 1st page; not sure who else is here, but we keep peeping in & out😆😆

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

oh z...i think i saw that guy before...back in the day...you gave us a link for that show...and mishty...nope not a drooler of him...yet!😆...yes, i saw we have a disliker at dd's fanpage...hmm...wonder from what fangroup?...we need to make our mission more exciting...

what's the disliker name...becuz there was one for GC also...and it was a newbie with no fiends.an id created to dislike GC comments lol...btw i have a feeling that some other fans group r trying to create a war in DD and GC profile page.so they r claining to be a fan and comming up with nonsense ...pls don't fall on the trap.ignore and post ur comments as usual
Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Prema🤗  & Teacher 🤗 - now you are making us feel bad; we will translate if you ask😭
I am in & out now😉
😉

Mish very sweet but i know ur running around with lot of things ...my translation is long.it's some diologue but the writer forgot that there might be some fans who can't speak hindi and might want to read
Originally posted by: undisclosed

hey sofi 🤗

heyyy😳
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
goodmorning all 🤗 and hi to the newest member Saumya. ok what's the latest arounf here. i have an off today but im studying for an exam on wednesday and in between im here. i see shinus posted a video which i cant wait to watch ☺️
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Welcome Saumya🤗 - I'm Mishty, have you joined Gurti's fan club & made your comments, all the links are posted on the 1st page; not sure who else is here, but we keep peeping in & out😆😆

hey mishti nice to meet u...🤗
yup dear...join the day i came to IF..and yup i keep commenting there...but will do more often now..😉
thnks a lot dear..😳
Originally posted by: Maya_P

Mish very sweet but i know ur running around with lot of things ...my translation is long.it's some diologue but the writer forgot that there might be some fans who can't speak hindi and might want to read

Just paste & PM to me - I will translate😕  PM is easier, as it gets lost in these threads😉
Saumya - you are welcome🤗, I'm sure you will love it here, do let us know if we can help you with anything - do comment on all of the pictures, articles, videos, etc.😉

Shaalu
🤗, Sofi🤗
Maya_P thumbnail
Hi shalini..glad to seeat home...welcome back