Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: riza792

Mish...your mention of banana reminds me...

We have started providing lunch in office to all employees - Management and Non-management and Top Management - everybody gets the same food. It is actually mini meals. 

But the most funniest thing happened...as expected - we heard that some people are complaining about the food, some say the quantity is less, some say the rotis are hard ..etc etc...
And you know the funniest complaint?? 
Some say the bananas they got are too small!🤣
OMG!! When the shop supervisor came and told me this when I asked him to take feedback...I almost died!!
I kept a straight face with great difficulty and the went into my hubby's cabin and laughed till i almost fell down!!

My emoticon window is not opening! Crap!

🤣🤣🤣 Hubby asked me if I needed bananas as he was going to the store for some tool or something & I also started laughing, he just put the phone down🤣🤣🤣
I had to call back & say I needed 6😲😲😲
😲Nothing is the same thanks to Maaneet - when you net is working & you have time, look at pg#87, 88😉

Behna-Bossy, look what Sofi wrote😲😲😲

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Banana always reminded me of 'you know what' LOL!!
My best friend, Priti, never eats Bananas, because of this. She has never eaten a Banana since she was 14...and she is almost 35 yrs old now!😆
Vegetables are never going to be the same for us now. 
Early this morning I was making Tomato Gojju [Chutney]...and I felt so bad for chopping the tomatoes - I almost wanted to cry!😳
Cooking has become difficult because of Maaneet! LOL!!

I just saw those pages Mish...I cook all those gourds too, except snake - gourd. Hubby hates them! And believe me, anything a l'il long can make me go into a frenzy now...Gosh!!
I even have 2 perfume bottles which looks like 'you know what'!🤣 I dont think I can ever bring myself to spray them on now!! LOL!!

Banana always reminded me of 'you know what' LOL!!

My best friend, Priti, never eats Bananas, because of this. She has never eaten a Banana since she was 14...and she is almost 35 yrs old now!😆
Vegetables are never going to be the same for us now. 
Early this morning I was making Tomato Gojju [Chutney]...and I felt so bad for chopping the tomatoes - I almost wanted to cry!😳
Cooking has become difficult because of Maaneet! LOL!!

I just saw those pages Mish...I cook all those gourds too, except snake - gourd. Hubby hates them! And believe me, anything a l'il long can make me go into a frenzy now...Gosh!!
I even have 2 perfume bottles which looks like 'you know what'!🤣 I dont think I can ever bring myself to spray them on now!! LOL!!

Totally agree & feeling the same 🤣🤣🤣
Maaneet have touched our lives in so many ways, not just the passion🤣🤣
I just finished watching the KC episode on TV - honestly so much difference between online & TV
😍😍😍😍  When he made her fall, everything was touching😍😍😍😍
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Yeah Mish...there is a worl of difference in watching the epis on Tv and online...
TV is excellent...thats why I hate to miss the epi aired at 9.30...

Whare is mansi Today?? Mr. Khatra...V Khatri is back!😆 She loves to post cheesy comments in his posts, like me😆

Mish...High & Mighty has not yet made the thread!🤔 I feel like going and spamming the b'wood rnkng thread...just to vent out!😳

Yeah Mish...there is a worl of difference in watching the epis on Tv and online...

TV is excellent...thats why I hate to miss the epi aired at 9.30...

Whare is mansi Today?? Mr. Khatra...V Khatri is back!😆 She loves to post cheesy comments in his posts, like me😆

Mish...High & Mighty has not yet made the thread!🤔 I feel like going and spamming the b'wood rnkng thread...just to vent out!😳

Ya, I never miss it on TV and gets recorded on DVDs for me😍
Yes - he is all over the place😡

Oh my Gosh - what is this😭  I PM'd asking where she got this news from😭

RENU1111

DD I am your die hard fan...I watch this show only bec of you & GC but today I am very much disappointed to know that GC will quit the show...O.K then let him do another shows with that specimen...time will tell what will happen with them..there are many examples who left their shows and tried in bollywood but now they are not even in tellywood...that specimen can do anything we already know...if GC will do this then he will be the worst actor I love in my life

DD I know u will get better opportunities in life & I do wish you get the most handsome & loving man in your life...I pray for you

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Ya, I never miss it on TV and gets recorded on DVDs for me😍
Yes - he is all over the place😡

Oh my Gosh - what is this😭  I PM'd asking where she got this news from😭

RENU1111

DD I am your die hard fan...I watch this show only bec of you & GC but today I am very much disappointed to know that GC will quit the show...O.K then let him do another shows with that specimen...time will tell what will happen with them..there are many examples who left their shows and tried in bollywood but now they are not even in tellywood...that specimen can do anything we already know...if GC will do this then he will be the worst actor I love in my life

DD I know u will get better opportunities in life & I do wish you get the most handsome & loving man in your life...I pray for you

omg...how can people's decisions and choices change so fast...

Mansi🤗  What is that about😭
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mama
RiMa_972 thumbnail
What nonsense! This is all somebody trying to spread baseless rumours..ignore Mish!

Mansi...baby!🤗
Khatra is back! LOL!!  With a bang!🤣