Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@prema. 🀣

You know what we actually got a live demonstration of the banana thing in our *ahem, ahem* education when I went to school in Sweden. 😳 Thankfully no one fell pregnant after that. πŸ˜† 
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hello ladies...just got home...don't know who is here...but love the title...need to scare people into shapeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Bye Prema!
Bye Mish! Btw I love bitter-gourd. πŸ˜† 

Edit: Hey Syl!
Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail

hello mona and maya πŸ€—...good mishty go feed the fam...πŸ˜‰...i can't believe you ladies are talking about veggies again...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: undisclosed

hello mona and maya πŸ€—...good mishty go feed the fam...πŸ˜‰...i can't believe you ladies are talking about veggies again...πŸ˜†

They were different ones, all gourds-crisp outside and soft like white cotton inside - do check them outπŸ˜‰, running againπŸ˜›
undisclosed thumbnail

those gourds looked scary to me...πŸ˜†

What can I say? We looove our veggies. πŸ˜† 
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok got back to try posting a comment..it didn't let me😭..Mona...u had a practical demosntration lol...i did also in primary school.however i don't remember it no moreπŸ˜†.i'm sure there is instructions that comes with it🀣...

sergeantπŸ€—..guess what i decided to not watch the serial as  i was pissed reading the WU.so read a short FF.oh.boy guess what maaneet did all the time...the DEED...the whole FF that's the only thing they did.they hardly spoke words.it was all spoken physicallyπŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail

aww mona...you are such a healthy girl...πŸ˜†...maya...i have not watched the epi yet...thinking about if i should or shouldn't...btw what ff was that?????😳

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

aww mona...you are such a healthy girl...πŸ˜†...maya...i have not watched the epi yet...thinking about if i should or shouldn't...btw what ff was that?????😳

muskan's FF...Kamoshi.it's very short...she wrote some sentences in hindi.but it's ok u will still understand the plot...as.the plot is about maaneet falling in love(it was an arrange marriage) without words but through their silence which was understood through the love showed during the love making sessions..she said she wanted to try a new flavor...this is the first time i read one of muskan FF