Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Maya.. I m Totally Agree With u..I Don't Like The Current Track Of Dev Nandini Love Story..
Prema - entertain yourself by reading our comments here:

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/19878-endemol-makes-bollywood-debut.htm
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackb28

Hi Maya.. I m Totally Agree With u..I Don't Like The Current Track Of Dev Nandini Love Story..

Hi Bubbly ðŸ¤—
i Want Maan back..the classy Maan...i'm starting to not like ballu no more.and CV seem to have serious problem with their head.or else y would they make Dev say he is in love with Nandhine who he hardly knows..and in the whole world maaneet helping him.that too Maan...i can't digest...that's not the Maan  i knew...anyway ur right Bubbly is better to leave this topic.as we will only start to wine and make ourself in bad mood.i can't beleive a serial could  affect me this much

i'll stick to maaaneet FF until they r back to delhi

Mish what does Kamoshi means

btw Pratigya is watched by elders that's y is 1...there was an article on it
Originally posted by: Maya_P

Hi Bubbly ðŸ¤—
i Want Maan back..the classy Maan...i'm starting to not like ballu no more.and CV seem to have serious problem with their head.or else y would they make Dev say he is in love with Nandhine who he hardly knows..and in the whole world maaneet helping him.that too Maan...i can't digest...that's not the Maan  i knew...anyway ur right Bubbly is better to leave this topic.as we will only start to wine and make ourself in bad mood.i can't beleive a serial could  affect me this much

Khamosh = silence

Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Khamosh = silence

thank u...
Prema -waiting for you to start a topic🤣🤣🤣
blackb28 thumbnail

Hi Bubbly ðŸ¤—

Yeah Maya Me Also Want MSK Back..Ballu Is Not Bad But I Just Hate This Dev nandini Track...I m Waiting When They Will Reach Delhi...

Cant U Understand Urdu/Hindi???

Maya_P thumbnail
Mish .me and topic.r u serious...i will open wining.there is million of those topic in GF ...these days

Bubbly///i don't speak hindi or urdu 
blackb28 thumbnail

Mish .me and topic.r u serious...i will open wining.there is million of those topic in GF ...these days

Ohh & Also U Cant Understand.Right..

Where Do u Live? Which is Ur National Language?

Prema/Bubbly - do you like eggplant😉