Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEGATIVITY affecting GURTI Rankings-HELP!!~B2B#15~ - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG - I am furious now😡😡😡

See what someone posted on the endemol article, now I have to go & fight😡😡😡

Darcylove.2011

OMG,@maneet-is-best,ur whole family is enough to make a movie blockbuster?i wonder then why the show which is called geet hui sabse parayi has such low trps!it should have been the no1 show in India,then,instead of shows like pavitra rishta,yeh rishta and uttaran!
i did not know that the geet forum people were so powerful that they can make a movie hit! i wonder why the serial is in such a pathetic situation !<br/>lolzzz!sometimes IF provides good entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br/>by the way peeps, u hv forgotten probably, films theatre me chalti hai,online nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Darcylove.2011

OMG,@maneet-is-best,ur whole family is enough to make a movie blockbuster?i wonder then why the show which is called geet hui sabse parayi has such low trps!it should have been the no1 show in India,then,instead of shows like pavitra rishta,yeh rishta and uttaran!
i did not know that the geet forum people were so powerful that they can make a movie hit! i wonder why the serial is in such a pathetic situation !<br/>lolzzz!sometimes IF provides good entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br/>by the way peeps, u hv forgotten probably, films theatre me chalti hai,online nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😡

misty...this is a harsh fact...geet has views from all around the world but r not counted...its running low in TRPs...
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Darcylove.2011

😡

OMG! 😡 How Dare She Is..Ufff Some People r So Jealous Of My Mishty Buzurg & GF..

blackb28 thumbnail

I Miss Old Scenes..

This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

misty...this is a harsh fact...geet has views from all around the world but r not counted...its running low in TRPs...

Who cares about TRPs...when online viewing is not counted😡
This is what I said😉

OMG!!! - I am so happy that some people, other than my family members are actually reading my comments - I feel very important !!! What can I say to the jealous people out there, except that we LOVE GHSP sooo much, we are ADDICTED to MAANEET - we watch GHSP 24x7 and every movie we watch, we imagine the Hero as our Maan & Heroine as our Geet, so obviously we will make the movie with Drashti & Gurmeet a Block-Buster Hit!!!

blackb28 thumbnail
Give Me The Link Of Endemol's Article
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is what I said😉

OMG!!! - I am so happy that some people, other than my family members are actually reading my comments - I feel very important !!! What can I say to the jealous people out there, except that we LOVE GHSP sooo much, we are ADDICTED to MAANEET - we watch GHSP 24x7 and every movie we watch, we imagine the Hero as our Maan & Heroine as our Geet, so obviously we will make the movie with Drashti & Gurmeet a Block-Buster Hit!!!

[/QUOTE]
mishty...slapping that person so hard was not necessary 😆
This content was originally posted by: blackb28

Give Me The Link Of Endemol's Article

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/19878-endemol-makes-bollywood-debut.htm
blackb28 thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/19878-endemol-makes-bollywood-debut.htm

Thanks

This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

This is what I said😉

mishty...slapping that person so hard was not necessary 😆

I thought I was being nice😕😕😕