Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEGATIVITY affecting GURTI Rankings-HELP!!~B2B#15~ - Page 55

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am off to feed hubby..not with aloo bengan๐Ÿ˜†...hubby needs something more fulfilling..so he can fulfil in return๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Catch u ladies in an hour or so..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

I swear every food item now has a double meaning...a banana is not a banana..two melons...and so on

I know Shaz, someday when someone is seriously talking about a veggie or fruit, my mind is gonna wonder and I'm surely gonna laugh in their face and they'll think I've lost my mind.

I did the same thing the other day in a meeting we all were sitting and discussing something serious and then one of my friends mentioned that she's been sitting and working on her PC so long her back hurt she needs some soft cushions to lean on and I laughed and she looked at me weirdly ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WARNING NOTE:

MODS HAVE DECIDED TO BAN VEGGIES ON IF ๐Ÿคฃ
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

WARNING NOTE:

MODS HAVE DECIDED TO BAN VEGGIES ON IF ๐Ÿคฃ

Naz you are funny but you never know they might just ban us for corrupting everyone and that too using food items ๐Ÿคฃ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Naz you are funny but you never know they might just ban us for corrupting everyone and that too using food items ๐Ÿคฃ

omg we can claim we were just spreading general awareness ๐Ÿคฃ
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

omg we can claim we were just spreading general awareness ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah that's a good one ๐Ÿ˜‰
drdee142 thumbnail
Twiny, Thush I posted another comment about our family soon after Mish's it like this:

"Yeah we're waiting for Gurmeet and Drashti to play the lead roles and as my Twiny said we've already started shopping. My sisters, nieces and the rest of the family are all set to make the movie a blockbuster just like my Twiny said but only if GC and DD are in it"

Twiny, Thush I posted another comment about our family soon after Mish's it like this:

"Yeah we're waiting for Gurmeet and Drashti to play the lead roles and as my Twiny said we've already started shopping. My sisters, nieces and the rest of the family are all set to make the movie a blockbuster just like my Twiny said but only if GC and DD are in it"

Love it Twiny - I have to think of something now๐Ÿ˜‰
You asked about the title - soaring over california is a simulator ride at both Disney Land as well as Disney World and since we need to soar higher & higher with Gurti, I came up with that and also if people don't know what I'm talking about, they will open the post๐Ÿ˜‰

Pulled someone's description for you๐Ÿ˜†

Soarin' Over California. A fun flight-simulation ride, in which you are elevated up in the air, and then watch an IMAX-sized screen as you fly over various scenic California locales. It's surprisingly exhilirating, and maybe too "peaceful" for some adrenaline junkies
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Love it Twiny - I have to think of something now๐Ÿ˜‰
You asked about the title - soaring over california is a simulator ride at both Disney Land as well as Disney World and since we need to soar higher & higher with Gurti, I came up with that and also if people don't know what I'm talking about, they will open the post๐Ÿ˜‰

Pulled someone's description for you๐Ÿ˜†

Soarin' Over California. A fun flight-simulation ride, in which you are elevated up in the air, and then watch an IMAX-sized screen as you fly over various scenic California locales. It's surprisingly exhilirating, and maybe too "peaceful" for some adrenaline junkies

Oh yeah now it makes sense and yes it will get people to open the thread, cause we all know that Curiosity killed the cat and we are all curious creatures ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah now it makes sense and yes it will get people to open the thread, cause we all know that Curiosity killed the cat and we are all curious creatures ๐Ÿ˜†

But some are so curious about Dev-Nandini, their focus has shifted๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•