NEGATIVITY affecting GURTI Rankings-HELP!!~B2B#15~ - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Anyone for allo bengan??🤣

Won't let me post pics of aloo bengan😭...guess they knew my intention😃

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 12 years ago

ph no ...what are you soldiers upto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...focus!!!!!!!!!!!!...mishty...get the title to say something like: "Gurti don't  need to be dunked...cause Dev is drunk...and is a punk..."😆

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Twiny, you would have to go back & see my old comment, but here is my new one😳

Ever since this announcement came out, my whole family has gone bonkers and they only want to see Drashti & Gurmeet as the lead pair of your movie. We are already buying tickets in advance and my whole clan is shopping on what clothes to wear to come and see our passionate Maaneet on the big screen. After all, we need the beauty of Drashti and the style of Maan Singh Khurana. I can assure you my whole family is enough to make this movie a block-buster !!!

Mishu, saw your comment there and loved it but love the new one better ðŸ˜‰ I'm gonna start planning my outfit soon, I better loose some weight so I can wear something like the red dress Geet wore ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Yes - our dinner tonight after I got some long-purplish fresh Japanese Eggplant from a friend's garden🤣🤣🤣🤣 in between potatoes😭😭😭😭
How do I cleanse my mind😕😕😕 running into a meeting🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Won't let me post pics of aloo bengan😭...guess they knew my intention😃

Shaz, Allo Baingan was always one of my favourite ðŸ˜³ so one more veggie to be added to the collection ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by drdee142

Mishu, saw your comment there and loved it but love the new one better ðŸ˜‰ I'm gonna start planning my outfit soon, I better loose some weight so I can wear something like the red dress Geet wore ðŸ˜†
Come Twiny, we will lose weight in our dreams🤣🤣🤣  After y'day - I have lost all hope of losing weight - laugh laugh & grow fat prescription has increased tremendously🤣🤣🤣

Yes - our dinner tonight after I got some long-purplish fresh Japanese Eggplant from a friend's garden🤣 in between potatoes😭
How do I cleanse my mind😕😕😕 running into a meeting🤣🤣🤣

Mishu, nothing is ever gonna cleanse your mind ðŸ˜† Hope you don't visualize all these veggies and dandas and cushions and warm milk during the meeting (I'm actually purposely putting these thoughts in your mind) ðŸ˜† Dee, the evil Twiny ðŸ˜‰

Yes - our dinner tonight after I got some long-purplish fresh Japanese Eggplant from a friend's garden🤣 in between potatoes😭
How do I cleanse my mind😕😕😕 running into a meeting🤣🤣🤣

Let them know you are having aloo bengan tonight...hot off the stove😆..

sorry syl keep forgettin u don't understand...wonder why mish translates everything..will try to remember for next time😉
Originally posted by drdee142

Mishu, nothing is ever gonna cleanse your mind ðŸ˜† Hope you don't visualize all these veggies and dandas and cushions and warm milk during the meeting (I'm actually purposely putting these thoughts in your mind) ðŸ˜† Dee, the evil Twiny ðŸ˜‰

I swear every food item now has a double meaning...a banana is not a banana..two melons...and so on
Twiny😭 
Shaz - I couldn't post the snake-gourd either, we might be banned pretty soon😭
Teacher-if I put a title with Dev in it, the forum will reduce me to a dead soft snake🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  One of my colleagues is eating a hot dog in my meeting, I might lose my job today🤣🤣🤣