Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maya_P

mine is a mulli shredded salad...so the mulli got shredded🤣
Mish...she makes mulli sambar.i don't like mulli is sambar is bitter

Prema - did you see how I make it, try it, it will not be bitter, not mushy either😉
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mishu my twiny, why soaring over California with Gurti, I didn't get the title 😕 though I liked it anything with Gurti makes me happy but please explain 😕

Anyone from my conphused phamily home, I'm back to discuss the benefits of veggies 😆
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Prema - did you see how I make it, try it, it will not be bitter, not mushy either😉

sorry to my mom...but need to say that my mom sambar is not that good...she will kill me for this😆
Maya_P thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Mishu my twiny, why soaring over California with Gurti, I didn't get the title 😕 though I liked it anything with Gurti makes me happy but please explain 😕

Anyone from my conphused phamily home, I'm back to discuss the benefits of veggies 😆

hello...i see that we haven't met... i don't know if i'm part of the confusing phamily
Hi Twimy - missed you🤗  Your Minx is out of control😆
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Hi Twimy - missed you🤗  Your Minx is out of control😆

I know, now you know why I call her Minx, but isn't she just adorable 🤗 I'm enjoying her out of control antics but worried about your little babies 😆

I was here all morning but couldn't talk to you, missed you too 🤗
Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bump...Bump...bump...Bump..

Geet :- Maan...What is this??

Maan :- Lassi...😳...Its made of curdled milk😃

Geet :- Curdled MILK!!??😲😲...The Milk curdled???!!!😲..Heyy Babaji!! What will I do now?? Maan!! I told you we'll do it long back...😡..But No!! You had to wait for the Bloody Lantern!!😡😲..You let the Milk Curdle!!😭..And brought it to me in a GLASS!!??😲

Maan :- Geet...Chup ...Bilkul Chup! You talk too much!! You'll disturb our poor fans who are running to and fro to comment and keep us at the top!👍🏼

Geet :-🤬😭😭..You gave me curdled milk in a glass!😭😭

Maan :- Geet...my Love, My Janu😳...this is just a sample...I'll give you the fresh stock through the right channel 😍

Geet :- Haayee...when...When??😍

Maan :- Now!☺️ , Mr. Mulli is straining to get out so much that the tomatoes are getting crushed☺️☺️You Clear this kitchen table-top☺️..while I go get the lantern😕...

Geet :- Tomatoes getting crushed?? All for me?? haayee!☺️☺️
Laddoos are getting soft and the Ice cream is melting too☺️..Maan...Maan??? ..Maan???😲 What are you looking for??😲

Maan :- My Lantern!😕

Geet :- LANTERN!!😡 Blast the thing! *******Grabs him and pushes him on the table-top and everything gets crushed and poked☺️********

😕
DISCLAIMER : MAANEETIANS BELOW THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO READ THE ABOVE CONTENT. PLEASE CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PRETEND YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT😕
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=riza792]This is for the below 18 Girlies...mansi, Sofi, Sara😕, Shradha...

Geet :- Simple Simon Met a Pie-woman😉 going to the fair...😕

Maan :- Said Simon to the Pie-woman - Let me taste your ware😍

Geet :- Said the Pie-woman to Simon, Show me first your Penny😳

Maan :- Said Simon to the Pie-woman - Ma'am , I do not have any😕
😲

🤣🤣🤣

Girls..learn this By-heart and recite to me later!🤣

Maya_P thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riza792

Bump...Bump...bump...Bump..

Geet :- Maan...What is this??

Maan :- Lassi...😳...Its made of curdled milk😃

Geet :- Curdled MILK!!??😲😲...The Milk curdled???!!!😲..Heyy Babaji!! What will I do now?? Maan!! I told you we'll do it long back...😡..But No!! You had to wait for the Bloody Lantern!!😡😲..You let the Milk Curdle!!😭..And brought it to me in a GLASS!!??😲

Maan :- Geet...Chup ...Bilkul Chup! You talk too much!! You'll disturb our poor fans who are running to and fro to comment and keep us at the top!👍🏼

Geet :-🤬😭😭..You gave me curdled milk in a glass!😭😭

Maan :- Geet...my Love, My Janu😳...this is just a sample...I'll give you the fresh stock through the right channel 😍

Geet :- Haayee...when...When??😍

Maan :- Now!☺️ , Mr. Mulli is straining to get out so much that the tomatoes are getting crushed☺️☺️You Clear this kitchen table-top☺️..while I go get the lantern😕...

Geet :- Tomatoes getting crushed?? All for me?? haayee!☺️☺️
Laddoos are getting soft and the Ice cream is melting too☺️..Maan...Maan??? ..Maan???😲 What are you looking for??😲

Maan :- My Lantern!😕

Geet :- LANTERN!!😡 Blast the thing! *******Grabs him and pushes him on the table-top and everything gets crushed and poked☺️********

😕
DISCLAIMER : MAANEETIANS BELOW THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO READ THE ABOVE CONTENT. PLEASE CLOSE YOUR EYES AND PRETEND YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT😕

Rosh what r the tomatoes?????????