Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

oh no...we forgot about the eggplant...did you hear about the pumpkin?

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

maya..your sald sounds good...my salad is different...we have shredded cabbage, sliced tomatoes, and then as a sauce we mix vinegar and oil and some salt and pour it on top...right now i'm into what is called a "pico de gallo" literaly translates to rooster's beak 😕...idk why...but it is delicious...

yes mishty...he is def trying to not post that thing...i think he knows that we are dieing to calculate...

yes mansi...you guys gave the guy a heads up...he is on his toes now..😆

Sergeant...the shredded mulli salad i described..is little desi style...it's very healthy...adding plain yogurt and lime gives a diff flavor.and with rice as side dish...it's really good...i can't eat mully when it's cooked.it's bitter
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago

maya..your sald sounds good...my salad is different...we have shredded cabbage, sliced tomatoes, and then as a sauce we mix vinegar and oil and some salt and pour it on top...right now i'm into what is called a "pico de gallo" literaly translates to rooster's beak 😕...idk why...but it is delicious...

yes mishty...he is def trying to not post that thing...i think he knows that we are dieing to calculate...

yes mansi...you guys gave the guy a heads up...he is on his toes now..😆

I love pico de gallo😍

Prema - do you like mulli raitha😉 (radish shredded mixed with plain yogurt and sauted with mustard seeds, green chillies, curry leaves & topped with cilantro leaves - this is for Teacher)

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

hey maya sissy🤗how are u 🤗they make fun of me and call me as teen toonie😭😭

i'm ok...u...u r the youngest so far  i think mansi...but the younger one know more than the older one..trust me..so enjoy the rhymes as they r 18+ anyways lol
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg ..u guys started with ur recipiesmama wats pumpkin?????dun say its a veggie now
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_P

i'm ok...u...u r the youngest so far  i think mansi...but the younger one know more than the older one..trust me..so enjoy the rhymes as they r 18+ anyways lol

yaa..shrads 16😆so i am youngest 😳u guys instead of pampering me make fun at me
Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I love pico de gallo😍

Prema - do you like mulli raitha😉 (radish shredded mixed with plain yogurt and sauted with mustard seeds, green chillies, curry leaves & topped with cilantro leaves - this is for Teacher)

is similar to my salad...only think it's not sauted...i shall tell my mom to do this way next time...tomorrow is friday.so veggie..i'll tell her

oh no...we forgot about the eggplant...did you hear about the pumpkin?

I love (green)white pumpkin sambhar - I soak 12 bean mix for a few hours, cook that & then add the pumpkin to it with sambhar spices - high protein😉

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

you guys are making me hungry...and i am not even a salad person...i still have not had indian food...the closest i ever came was turkish food...and i don't think that was very close at all😆...but i love the idea of yogurt in your salad...so refreshing...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Mansi no I have no clue about the Bollywood thread 🤣🤣

And oh dear .. veggie talks .. I am so lost  🤣

Z