Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Todays episode was too goood!! Loved it!!!

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Omg i still cant believe navya has guts to do all that!!

Hope she doesnt get caught tomorrow

but a drawback: anant wont know she kissed him and so he will still be gussa with her :O

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priyasmitasmitaJaveria_Xxashakd

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I want Anant to know somehow that she kissed him too..Embarrassed
It was such a cute scene..I was literally shocked when I saw her climb out the bathroom window, climb into Anant's bed, and kiss him!! I was like "Yeh Hamari Navya hai??"..Hahaha young love..Makes you do crazy things you wouldn't do otherwise in your wildest dreams..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEcuty_kBobbi.

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i know, right!

I was thinking the same, is she aight? like if it was me, i would probably wait till morning, but bechari was so restless!! hahaha

some people are suggesting that anant isnt actually asleep lol, so she might know about it, but yeah i wouldnt be impressed if he woke upp tomorrow and is still angry with her...i mean gawd! bechari went through so much trouble in the night, he should know about it! and we know our nvya, she isnt gonna go tell him the whole night story ! lol

Edited by pkaur92 - 18 May 2011 at 11:33am
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Me too! I want him to know that she actually came and took so much trouble and then kissed him :)
Please CV's do something! Please! He should know this :)

-amna-
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laddoo598

I want Anant to know somehow that she kissed him too..Embarrassed
It was such a cute scene..I was literally shocked when I saw her climb out the bathroom window, climb into Anant's bed, and kiss him!! I was like "Yeh Hamari Navya hai??"..Hahaha young love..Makes you do crazy things you wouldn't do otherwise in your wildest dreams..LOL

Oh aM Geee! Embarrassed

I cannot believe this! Is it really true?

I HAVE to watch the episode right away!

PS- thanks for sharing the scene.
-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

i know, right!

I was thinking the same, is she aight? like if it was me, i would probably wait till morning, but bechari was so restless!! hahaha

some people are suggesting that anant isnt actually asleep lol, so she might know about it, but yeah i wouldnt be impressed if he woke upp tomorrow and is still angry with her...i mean gawd! bechari went through so much trouble in the night, he should know about it! and we know our nvya, she isnt gonna go tell him the whole night story ! lol

are our Navya cldnt resist d cuteee slepping Anant's cuteee gaal, so she kissed himWink

n d other reason might b tit for tat, Navya might hav thought "Sirf ye mujhe kiss kar sakta hai kya, main bhi dikhati hu k Navya bhi kuch kam nahiWinkLOL

n obviously she wnt tell him d whole thingWink

i hope he is jst pretending to be asleepWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

Originally posted by pkaur92

i know, right!

are our Navya cldnt resist d cuteee slepping Anant's cuteee gaal, so she kissed himWink

n d other reason might b tit for tat, Navya might hav thought "Sirf ye mujhe kiss kar sakta hai kya, main bhi dikhati hu k Navya bhi kuch kam nahiWinkLOL

n obviously she wnt tell him d whole thingWink

i hope he is jst pretending to be asleepWink

Hhahahhaha, theek hai na, couple hai to equal hi honge lol

Yeah i so hope that as soon as shell try to leave, hell hold her hand and give her a big smile, and then they hug, and then she runs! lol

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amnaM

Me too! I want him to know that she actually came and took so much trouble and then kissed him :)
Please CV's do something! Please! He should know this :)

-amna-

Dont worry amna, he will be awake ;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index