Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MNff...ARDHANGINI..TH#2..last part...18/6.PG 33 (Page 41)

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achoose

fiza...i seriously dont knw from where to start or how to start??????? juz nw i read the whole story...am literally in tears nw...its all because of joy...this is the first time i have prayed to GOD for a couple in a story to make them happy wholeheartedly...talking about nupur...she is what we call as a true friend...true lover...true soul mate...yes i know..she is a fiction chracter...bt its u who made her..if u r good at heart,,,,then only u cn create such legendary charcters...nupur was with mayank through his thick nd thin...

when she found her best friend..her sou mate in such a state...its not easy to make a decision to bring him back to his life...she started mukthi 4 him...that too she doesnt know whether he will be back in her life or not...still she worked hard 4 it and made mayank's dream a success...i ccud feel the helplessness nupur was facing when she saw mayank in such a state...if i was in d place of nupur..i dont knw what wil be my condition...but she was so determined to bring him back to his life nd she even married him leaving her life in a risk?? she is a gem of a person like u fiza...i truly thank GOD nd u for fulfilling her dreams eventhough she suffered a lot...

coming to mayank...i have never seen a vulnerable and confused character like him...the things he suffere was a way too much...but i must say..he is lucky to have some1 like nupur in his life which we all dont have...he was more of a child to nupur when he was addicted to drugs..i loves the way he trusted nupur..that shows how much he loved nupur...i cried with him when he came to knw the truth abt samrat??? i found his character more like a confused soul like me..hehe...he is also very romantic ..like u fiza..heehhe...

the third lovable character in this story is undoubtedly nupur's dad...he was the best dad i have ever read in a story..the bond he had with mayank was too adorable..it seems tht ther were best friends rite from their childhood...and i must say dt nupur and her dad are the best father daughter i have ever read...i jus adore them...

coming to the beast of the story...samrat...i dont wwanna talk abt him much..he is such a devil...how cn he even think of doing something like dis to such a person like mayank..jus wanna hang him rite there...i never though that he wil turn out such a beast...but neva mind...he will suffer 4 his deeds...

the other characters in d story was adorable too like mayank's mom and dad...how can shilpa aunty digest the fact of samrat..how much she cud have hurt na??? felt very bad abt her...

now coming to the story line fiza...starting from the story.. i wanted to have a great recovery track of myank..and u had given me that...i loved the detremination of nupur to get him back and the love and trust mayank had on her...

i always commented that the past of mayank and nupur,,,,that is when they where best friends always reminded me of my past...that part of the story was teh best...it was too lovely...the most painful part was the realiztion of mayank and nupur that samrat is he reson 4 ttheir pain..it was something unbearable...nd the other scens was mayank reading nupur;s diary...hats off to u for creating such a scene

there were many adorable scnes in this ff like mayur's so called confession at the stage...their small date on the terrace where they remember their past...that scene was so serene...

.the other thing i notced was that they were still the best friends even after their confession and marriage...giving high fives etc...this is something called "cute"...i adore them fiza...

and u knw dt..it was my favourite ff...i couldnt comment from the best parts and i knw dt u have waited 4 me to update the last part...wholeheartedly sorry 4 dt...i couldnt come online and was caught up in probs...nd i was so sad that i was nt the 1st to comment on specially the last part...bt no prob..atleast am the last to comment

enuf of my bashan now.. i think u will kill me 4 posting such a long and useless comment ..but pls bare with me...couldnt hold back becoz this story is my favourite and the person who wrote this fabuolus story is some who is the most valuable 4 me...a big standing ovation 4 u for writing this beautiful story...and mayank and nupur of ur story proved the tite "ARDHANGINI"...

love u loads..tc...

N u know wht I have nthing to hide my face ..thy way ur words are making be blush…..astho thts so sweet of u ..lov ya

U know wh I was writng n put heading last chp….i thought ok this is it…sumwhere this story is too in me too…n im so happy tht u felt the same for story…tujhy mjhy per trust nhi hai….have ery I have shown sad ending in ff…I cant ..n moreover I don't want to …..

Oh my God legendary charcter…..dnt care I get an nomination at award or nt….u don't know wht I felt reading it nth time…thnk asthu …it u who r seeing ME in an ff..n seeing me like tht…thts just ur goodness..thnkuu

Thnkuuu so much for deifng n feeling mayank Nupur n nupurs dad charcter so weel…n sumhow living it with me….itni tareefay mmaat kero meri …mein asman per char jao gi

Yes I know n I remebr ur coment tht u relate to it…tht made be more responsible towards story tht u all have expectations from it now……

Thnku for pointing out parts tht I tried to make as special  as I can

Yaar actually I don't want them to spoil there frndship wch sum how I m scared abt maarigae tht u loss the TOUCH preivouly ur having…..ya im behaving like mayank of BYLM

It oki..but im loving ur coment at last …it made me go back agin to ardhngini….so thnks to u….though I really wished u to be in fight of first

O helo u know ur coments mean so much to me ..so dnt u dare say tht thy r bashan or anything

U all have made ardhagini almost near 200 pages…tht I never thought I can do ..thnku so much

N I bow down to ur precious coments thnk for being with me from day one

N I hope we stay lke this forver

Lov ya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahsreevijayan

-Anila- IF-Rockerz
-Anila-
-Anila-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
love everything abt d story...
it made me laugh... it made me cry...
it made me feel d love it holds...
i loved it entirely...
i loved d frndship...i loved d possesiveness...
i loved d seperation...though it hurts...
i love d reunion i love d caring...
n i loved d """LOVE"""d most...
nupur was truly mayank's ARDDHANGINI...
it was truly adorable...
LOVED IT TO D CORE...

will miss...it
bt dis story will always remain in my heart 4 d rest of my life...

anila.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
this ff of urs can never loose its charm...im soo obsessed that i can never get enough of it...!

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by valliyah

this ff of urs can never loose its charm...im soo obsessed that i can never get enough of it...!
THNKS DEAR
N U KNOW IM SURE I CANT WRITE THEY WAY I DID IT HERE...SUMHOW ITS TOO SPECIAL TO ME TOO..N ITS MISSING IN NOMINATIONSCry...BUT IM SO GLAD THE WAY EVER1 HAS LOVED IT

valliyah

Go to top