Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Fiza,(My Cascade ur sadu+ khadoos+ aur bhi hai nehi bataungi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)  and Vally(My shahsi kala)--- baas baas mujhe aur jaida e motional maat karo... baccho ki jaan le logi kya???
aisa acche acche bat karoge tou mera pao zameen pe nehi asmano pe uregi...

Thank u fiza- thank u so much for givng us such a nce FF and thank u so much for giving me frnds like u(monkey), Valley(my poor shashi kala- jo mera har pagal pan pyar se accept kar leta hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ),,, the extra emotional frnd maha ...(lol maine ekbar comment karna bhol gayi tou wo ro pari...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)---- i luv u all guys
u all have a very crucial part in my LIFE.
MAY ALLAH blerss u all- humari dosti humesha aisa accha + age ja kar aur bhi mazboot ho- ye dua karti hu..

nd FIza ji waiitng for ur net FF- taki main valley ki tang kuch sakti hu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. i really miss it...

Love ya all
drmaha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faria-

Fiza,(My Cascade ur sadu+ khadoos+ aur bhi hai nehi bataungi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)  and Vally(My shahsi kala)--- baas baas mujhe aur jaida e motional maat karo... baccho ki jaan le logi kya???
aisa acche acche bat karoge tou mera pao zameen pe nehi asmano pe uregi...

Thank u fiza- thank u so much for givng us such a nce FF and thank u so much for giving me frnds like u(monkey), Valley(my poor shashi kala- jo mera har pagal pan pyar se accept kar leta hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ),,, the extra emotional frnd maha ...(lol maine ekbar comment karna bhol gayi tou wo ro pari...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)---- i luv u all guys
u all have a very crucial part in my LIFE.
MAY ALLAH blerss u all- humari dosti humesha aisa accha + age ja kar aur bhi mazboot ho- ye dua karti hu..

nd FIza ji waiitng for ur net FF- taki main valley ki tang kuch sakti hu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. i really miss it...

Love ya all

faria ki bachii...mera mazak banati hu...😭( daikhoo phir roolaya tu ne...🀣)

thanks a lot for the swwet comments...
yar sach mai mazza tu buhat aata hai fiza k ff padhani aur sab se ziyada comment kernai mai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur faria aab tu teri turn...aab daikhna mai tumhay kitna kerti hu...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

love u too guyz...

fizza: tumhari promotion hugayei tum sadu, cascade aur khadoos se monkey hugayei...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...congras.treat chayei ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gopi06

awesome ending dear
i loved most  parts of this ff ...but my fav parts are mayur past days and after part 22 all parts are beautiful ...really .miss this ff
thanks for the pm

thnku so much dear
thnks for stying here n enjoying this ff...
im so honoured to knwo u loved it whole

thnkuu

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

superb ending Fiza!

all parts if this ff r special...so i love all of them
m gonna miss this ff 😭
plz come back with a new ff ASAP
nd thnx for the pm 😊

hey dear
thnku sso much for ur love n supprt
im goonaa miss wrting it tooo
i'll cum up with new ff...right now ek hi kafi hai...but i'll as i know most of my readers are nt comforatble with the language
drfizaahmed thumbnail
thnkuu

Originally posted by: mahakmev

wow osom i must say

thnk GOD OS u wrote more thn a wordπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i hope u dont mind i call u one shot...ur always sweet..n one of my olest readers...thnk for always being here

Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Amazing! 

gonna to  miss your updates!

thnkuu
hope i'll keep u tourching with my writings

thnkuuu
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu-mayu

fiza beautiful . I have no words to describe your ff. Ardhangini means the soulmate who reduce your pain in half and bring the happiness in your life in double. fiza you portrayed the meaning of  Ardhangini throughout the whole story. Mayank and nupur share their happiness together, share their pain with each other. they live their life for each other.
   Fiza I miss this ff terribly . plz come back soon with new ff

hey dear

thnku so much for ur love n suport...
im soo glad tht not only nupur for u mayank also was sum how playing a role of beter half...thnku soo much for not over shadowing his deeds in front of nupur

im gonna miss writng n reading u all here too...
iam there with an ff na...i know its difficult..but surlyas soon as i get time..n ff concept is jumoing my mind..tu i'll surly pen it down

thnku u for walking with me thougout the journey

fiza

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhanakZ

Wao Fizza dear Really that was the perfect ending for the perfect story.

Really an amazing part dear i love it
Now your questions

1. WHT FOR U ARDHAGINI HAS BEEN?

For me this Ff is quite special .This Ff show us the trues meanings of ardhangni.the better half who is always there for him whenever he needed her share all happiness ,pain and all the sorrows of their life.Can do any thing for give all the happiness to him.

As in this Ff Nupur sacrifice her hole life just for the sake of his happiness without thinking of her self. 

this is the true Ardhangni.

2. WCH WAS THE BEST PART OF THE STORY ?

I loved whole story 

But I more loved the part when mayank was in the hospital and nupur become great support to him

Thank U so much for providing such a beautiful story to us.

We are waiting for your next creation 

thanks for Pm

hello GUL

thnku so much for calling it a perfect story...
ths for the supprot n love u have showered...
im so much happy to see all of u describing the esscne of ardhngin so beautifully tht sum how i feel prud to have such readers...
thnku so much for being apart of this journey

abhi new nhi walking with u se kam chaloo
lov ya
fiza
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayur_my_jaan

sahi main mayank naur nupur ek dusre ka adha hissa hain

rightly said
ARDHANGINI

thnku so much for stying n enjoying this ff
n feeling the esscnce of this story
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

ist of all thnx to u for providing us such a Brilliant Story, one of the best FF here and Loved the Last part too, i thoroughly enjoyed the journey, i am in love with these Nupur and Mayank, Specially with Nupur she was True ardhangini, who always stands for Mayank, and i cant choose 1 thing about the FF which i loved the Most, i simply Loved the FF..and a Big Thnx to u Fiza ji..πŸ€—

helloo mona darling
though with time ur coments had shrinked...but sumhow ur few lines said it alll...n it always left me soo so soso happy n blessd to have u as a reader...
so gald n thnkufull to u for styin here throughout the journey...
thnks for feeling the soul of the story

lov ya fiza

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

sry for late reply..actually my net connection was disconnected  due to rain...
Ardhangini wasone of those  ff which was very near to my heart...i liked it becoz it was different from other love story...in this story i loved the most was their selfless love...they never cared for themselves but each other...they trusted each other blindly...they were always with each other...u potrayed the true meaning of Ardhangini...thnx for writing such a wonderful story...hope that u'll write more story...love u

thnku ssso muchh dear
n pls no sorry its complelty okk

thnku so much for loving it n feeling the soul of it ..
hope so i can cum up with new...n continue with the old one in a god way