all parts if this ff r special...so i love all of them
m gonna miss this ff 😭
plz come back with a new ff ASAP
nd thnx for the pm 😊

Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing! 
gonna to  miss your updates!
fiza beautiful . I have no words to describe your ff. Ardhangini means the soulmate who reduce your pain in half and bring the happiness in your life in double. fiza you portrayed the meaning of  Ardhangini throughout the whole story. Mayank and nupur share their happiness together, share their pain with each other. they live their life for each other.
   Fiza I miss this ff terribly . plz come back soon with new ff
Wao Fizza dear Really that was the perfect ending for the perfect story.
Really an amazing part dear i love it
Now your questions

1. WHT FOR U ARDHAGINI HAS BEEN?

For me this Ff is quite special .This Ff show us the trues meanings of ardhangni.the better half who is always there for him whenever he needed her share all happiness ,pain and all the sorrows of their life.Can do any thing for give all the happiness to him.

As in this Ff Nupur sacrifice her hole life just for the sake of his happiness without thinking of her self. 

this is the true Ardhangni.

2. WCH WAS THE BEST PART OF THE STORY ?

I loved whole story 

But I more loved the part when mayank was in the hospital and nupur become great support to him

Thank U so much for providing such a beautiful story to us.

We are waiting for your next creation 

thanks for Pm

sahi main mayank naur nupur ek dusre ka adha hissa hain
rightly said
ARDHANGINI
ist of all thnx to u for providing us such a Brilliant Story, one of the best FF here and Loved the Last part too, i thoroughly enjoyed the journey, i am in love with these Nupur and Mayank, Specially with Nupur she was True ardhangini, who always stands for Mayank, and i cant choose 1 thing about the FF which i loved the Most, i simply Loved the FF..and a Big Thnx to u Fiza ji..🤗
sry for late reply..actually my net connection was disconnected  due to rain...
Ardhangini wasone of those  ff which was very near to my heart...i liked it becoz it was different from other love story...in this story i loved the most was their selfless love...they never cared for themselves but each other...they trusted each other blindly...they were always with each other...u potrayed the true meaning of Ardhangini...thnx for writing such a wonderful story...hope that u'll write more story...love u
Awww u ended it...

Gonna miss this ff so much

Lovely one

Simply amazing

Do write more

It has indeed been one of d best FFs published on I-F
lovely ff
looking forward to reading more from you
hey fizza!

what to say yaar?? i quite upset yaar itna zaberdast ff itni jalde end hogaya ek do saal tu drag kerte na serials ki terhaan kher 
every good thing comes to end so its ok but its realyyy  nice n cool story by u ! after BECAUSE U LOVED ME its totally different story u write in which u shows emotion, unconditional love , frdship , pain, betrating everything beautifully.
  i love the masti bharay dialogues b/w mayur , sayank n sanu n the very very special bond between nupur's dad n mayank its realy rare to find a relationship like that n thank god u not make her dad mogembo in the ff!!
              but one thing i expected in ur epilogue was guilty samraat and  he was forgiven by mayank n nupur but i red u not even mentioned his name not in a last part nor in epilogue thats not fair honey ... anyway thats the only thing i thought to tell u  as a true reader !!! ager bura lagay tu sorry yaaar i duno want to hurt u!!!

love
komal ❤️

Edited by komal991 - 12 years ago