Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this is the best marriage...aise pagalpan hum sirf mayur se hi expect kar sakte hey...more than love it...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

this is the best marriage...aise pagalpan hum sirf mayur se hi expect kar sakte hey...more than love it...

thnku soo much dear
yeah tu hai pagalpan hum sirf Mayur se ya un k fans se hi expect ker sakty hain

thnks for more thn loving it šŸ˜ƒ
mayuloveu thumbnail
mindblowing , suparb. mayank and nupur are the most lively couple
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lolz...

cute n funny

lovely yrrr

best weeding till date...on ff world :P
drfizaahmed thumbnail

this a bad thing abt mešŸ˜†...whn i wrote sumthng i cant stop my self from updating...so here is the most awaitedšŸ˜³...

THE WEDDING NIGHT

CHAPTER 26 B

Standing in front of his rooms doorā€¦he was smiling like stupid love struck person ā€¦ā€¦.just to imagine the view infront of him..she hisā€¦only hisā€¦waiting for him ā€¦he opened the door n was in shockā€¦.

It was emptyā€¦.no one was thereā€¦..lights were dimed due to the candles been lighted by him to make the ambiance romanticā€¦..to wch whn he was buying candlesā€¦nupur made face like" koi mjhy bachy"ā€¦to wch his eyes said" hahaā€¦in ur dreams"ā€¦ā€¦.

But to his shock there was no sign of nupurā€¦"ouch" the sound made him reliefed she is hereā€¦.but wht she is doing therā€¦the voice camed from the dressing roomā€¦.he went there n winced

Mayank: nupurrrā€¦..u were supposed to me my bride

Nupur: mayank are u suffering from demesiaā€¦im still ur brideā€¦stupid shrama

Mayank: so u shud be wait for meā€¦..nt doing this..

Nupur: she was untying her hairs..n removing 2000 pins from her hairsā€¦.finally..after roemoving her last pinā€¦already she had removed her jellwery apart from earimgs as for tugged sumwhere in her hair

Mayank: wht finallyā€¦.this isn't nt fair             

Nupur: wht do u thought..i'll b waiting for u in center of bed with my veil pulled on my faceā€¦.she said dramticlay n dreaminglyā€¦ā€¦

Mayank: yesā€¦.he said putting his hand on acroos his chest

Nupur: mayankkkā€¦she laughed

Mayank: cant u do tht for meā€¦.he pounded

Nupur: I cant believe itā€¦.

Mayank: plss..pls..plsā€¦.he pushed her back too roomā€¦..

She sat therā€¦

Nupur: im nt gonaa put the veilā€¦..

Pls pls

Aww I so hate uā€¦

He put of the veil n slided his hand on her faceā€¦.

Lagta hai chand zameen per agayaā€¦.

Nupur: tht was sooo

Mayank: yuki chessiā€¦.

N thn bth shared a high fiveā€¦..

So finally we r a cheesy couple..BY GOD

Jumped on the bed he sat infront of herā€¦..

Mayank: u know wht u look the most beautiful bride evr

Nupur: now ur gonna say dialogues also

Mayank: u think im jokingā€¦..i mean it..his tone from fun suddenly changed to love filled ā€¦..

Nupur: she control the blushā€¦.i knowā€¦

Smilingly he took her hand n sliped the wedding band in her ringā€¦.

Thnks for being mineā€¦.he kissed the ringā€¦..

Moving towards her..he went on back n hugged herā€¦.n put her chin on her shoulderā€¦.he looked at herā€¦n crawling his fingers from near her foreheadā€¦to her chinā€¦feeling her soft skin warming with his touchā€¦ā€¦she tighly closed her eyes ā€¦.he remove her hairs..touching her necklineā€¦n placing thm on other shoulderā€¦

Mayank: uffuuuā€¦.i just cant still belive it

Nupur: yā€¦..

Mayank: it feels like a dreamā€¦.

Nupur: obviously itna dhooa( smoke hai yahaā€¦..she suppress her chuckle

Mayank: hmmā€¦he tighten his grip moreā€¦.to her surpise..sorry Mrs stupid shramaā€¦.if u thnk ur gone irritated meā€¦n thn im gonna leave uā€¦he dip his head in her neckā€¦.ur mistaken ā€¦.he kissed there n abruptly move awayā€¦..

Slowly caressing her ear he  removed her ear ringā€¦she gasped n closed her eyes in anticipationā€¦n opened thm whn she found her hand in his holdā€¦.he was smply playing with her ringā€¦.n thn gigled

Mayank: just went back to our first meetingā€¦.did we for a mere second thought in future we will b  like this  ā€¦.he chukled n nupur to joined himā€¦ā€¦n thn the Eid festiveā€¦..n

She was so surprised of his behavior at moment make her skip her heart beat n other holding her intimatelyā€¦..

Nupur:  hmm n u lost ur heartā€¦.hooo

Mayank: kya kero ap lag hi asy rahi thiā€¦.he tighten his grip

Nupur: n thn u an ur anger ..

Mayank: wasy im liking adi ..na woh hota na mjhy gussa ataā€¦aur na mjhy pata chaltaā€¦wht ur for me

Nupur: aur woh stage per kiya thaā€¦.

Mayank: nuzzling insideā€¦ā€¦lost myself completelyā€¦.if it wouldn't have been the clapsā€¦.

Nupur: I would have hided my self in ur armsā€¦..she puted her head back on her his shoulderā€¦..n closed her eyes

Mayank: y ru slepping

Nupur: im nt sleeping stupid

Mayank: y nt ..its 1am nupurā€¦he said mischievously ā€¦

Nupur: really she get off from his holdā€¦..uff..itni dair hogi ..gud nightā€¦.

He looked at her standing figure intently with a bit surprise wch changed into a grin alarming nupur sumthng is Cuming her way ā€¦.HE Stood up n pulled her in his arms

Aatay aaty agay pass hum jaaty jaaty lagy tum sanam

Meri neendain meray sary sapny ā€¦.

Sanked his hand on her bare waistā€¦he made her shiverā€¦.

Tighting his grip her around her waist he slided his dupta off her headā€¦...nuzzling inside herā€¦he dip his headā€¦

Lay chalo mjhy ko bhi sath apny ,ā€¦

Tum na mano tu tum ko kasamā€¦..

She bow down her head to hiding her face beneath the veil of her hairsā€¦diping his head ..he played with her hair with his nose n lipsā€¦n move inside her hairs..to touch her skinā€¦.

Her grip turn into shiverā€¦..

He kissed her shoulder deepā€¦n remain there for longer ā€¦sliding uo without removing his feel on her he move to her cheeksā€¦.he turn her to face her himself

Chahy dil mang lo

Chahy jan mang lo

Na je na na je naā€¦.han je han mang lo

Aj hum se tum sara jaha mang loo

Mayank: I told u im nt gonna leave u ā€¦..

She smiled n didn't said anythny neither looked in his directonā€¦

He took her in his armsā€¦n place her to comfort her moreā€¦.

Findng space he digged his head in her neck n kissed her sensuously ā€¦causing her to turn her face towards himā€¦.he moved up n kissed her jaw lineā€¦.leaving a trail of kissesā€¦moving away he looked at her ā€¦closed eyesā€¦beetroot red cheeksā€¦..he kissd thm ā€¦n whn his eyes fall on her hand..she was clutching the side tightlyā€¦.

Mayank: nupurā€¦.am I doing sumthngā€¦he stoped in betweenā€¦.n looked at her with guilt n fear

Nupur: she slowly opened her eyes n was surprised at hs questionā€¦.shyly she smiledā€¦n noded in noā€¦.placing her hand on his cheeks n moving in his hair he slowy pulled him closed n captured his lips ā€¦his all fears n questions where answered by ths..soflty he responded to the trust n love she showed .griping her more closeā€¦he hold her more deep n deeperā€¦moving apart ā€¦he kissed her eyes n forheadā€¦n proceed down to her necklineā€¦..kissing the marks he left

His evey touch was as soft n gentle as he canā€¦with all his love n passion ā€¦.he told her how much he loves her n craved for her closenessā€¦ā€¦her tight hold n moans express ā€¦.the extend of her desires n love for himā€¦.

Making her completely his he was lying beside her..possessively holding his precious posseion in his armsā€¦..resting his head on her shoulderā€¦tickling her neck with hs breath n guarding her eyes with his hairs..slowly she moved towards him n kissed his  forheadā€¦.he smiled n digged himself more in her ā€¦kissing n placing his lips on her neckā€¦..

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
DhanakZ thumbnail
O dear that was really the Most beautiful Weeding of this world
so different thought
i love it
thank u so much For this Lovely Ff
thanks For pm
cont soon
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: DhanakZ

O dear that was really the Most beautiful Weeding of this world

so different thought
i love it
thank u so much For this Lovely Ff
thanks For pm
cont soon

TNKS DEAR THERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE FOR U ...HAVE A LOOK
DhanakZ thumbnail
Part 26 B

Kya bat ha ji aj to ap na huma mar hi dala
really dear what a romantic update
i am still blushing 
So beautiful 
I love it
Edited by DhanakZ - 12 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Edited...

Fiza

it was beautiful update...so romantic..u write it so beautifully ..hatts off to u...

do continue soon
Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited

The most awaited update...U said that šŸ˜²...hmmmšŸ˜†...waisey to be honest the most awaited it isšŸ˜‰...I was smiling n blushing all the while reading and commentingšŸ˜³...i actually forgot hum kitne baar padhe kal sešŸ˜³...!!!

Bechara how he loved imagining his Bride waiting for him on bed with veil on...but woh bhool gaya he got tied to The Nupur Shock Giving Bhushan......how he expected her to be typical Bride types but šŸ˜²šŸ˜†...!!!

Nupur u were supposed to be my Bride...gosh MayankšŸ¤£...U R suffering from amnesia... ...Im still ur Bride stupid Sharma šŸ¤£šŸ¤£...this is the essence of their relation...!!!

Awww they r soo sweet n adorable...he insisted n she fulfilled his wish...cute than cuter n cuter than cutest couple...simply love them...!!!

Lagta hai chand zameen par agaya hai...Yuki cheesy n high five.....man they can be damn funny on their very first night too...no wonder Mayur they R...kuch bhi possible hai šŸ˜²šŸ˜†...!!!

Well well...each word...every little gesture of them were full of Love...n Passion šŸ˜³...those back hugs...nuzzling...caressing...love filled gaze...touch of love were sooo passionate ā˜ŗļø...!!!

Awww loved the way they went down memory lane...first meet...Eid festive when he first felt a new emotion within...Wao he liked Adi now šŸ˜†...well he should...he played a vital role...jealousy se pyar n pyar se shaadi...so Adi is the person to be thanks for...!!!

Ahem Ahem why im like ā˜ŗļøšŸ˜³...what can i do if he is being sooo passionate in between sweet talksšŸ˜³šŸ˜†...!!!

Song u chose is just PERFECT...it suited them perfectly...slow...full of romance...passion...every word of the song gelled with the feelings n emotions they held for each other...the whole thing is DAMN romanticšŸ˜³...!!!

Ufff only Mayank can be this sweet n innocent to ask for confirmation to proceed ā˜ŗļø ...being in soo much love to die for each other still seeks permission so not to hurt  anyways...a sweet heart he is šŸ˜³...!!!

Simply loved the words "Softly he responded to the Trust and Love she showed"......The best of this update...!!!

Dil Khush kar diya Fizu Darling...utterly romantic yet pure n serenešŸ‘...!!!

šŸ˜†Edited by valiyah27 - 12 years ago