Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drmaha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sab se pehlay tu thanks a lot for updating it...as i am eagerly w8ing for tht.but wht would happen after 3 days...jab yeh finish hujayi ga...😭😭😭...aisa nai husakta k u iska sequeal start karoo...πŸ˜‰.kaisa idea hai...?/??😊😊...lash na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pls think over it...

now cum to the update...

hmmm...it was fab, awsome update...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...anr 7 rounds was just mindblowing of mayank and nupur's...🀣

his is my humble submission to you that when you give me the responsibility of the home...food...taking care of the household activities...i promise you that i shall discharge all responsibilities for welfare of the family members and children...!!!

Mayank: isi  baaat ka tu daar hai

Nupur: matlab..

Mayank: nupur n house hold just imagine

Shilpa hits her head…yeah loog yaha bhi serious nhi hosaktay…..

Nupur: acha… tu hum apny style mein promise laytay hain…as per ur wish ...mein ghar k koi kam akelay nhi kero gi...tum meray her kam , her responsibility mein mera sath doo

tht was awsome...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i loved it...
and mayank dad uff...wht a chracter he is...swettt...😊😊

Mayank: i do sweet heart ...

ND: threw a flower at him...rukh jao yahi per..

Mayank: ab ap kyun gabar ban gay

ND: bolo…tum single minded ..single hearted ..n single eyed raho gay …

Mayank: tu kya zindagi bhar is ko ek ankh se dekho ga….

ND: mayank…

Mayank: oki oki….I do…tumahry elawa sapny mein bhi kis k bary mein na socho ga ….na dekho ga….

ND: better…wran kuch bhi dkhny k qabal nhi raho ga

Mayank: putting his hand on his waist ..ap ko mjhy per trust nhi

ND: hai…per why shud I wont b part of this fun…im liking this style

and this part...🀣🀣 🀣 i am through laugh while reading this...i can imagine this scene as well..k kiya hurah ahugarouds laitai time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and child wala part bhi buhat zabardast tha...

this update was really really amusing...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

now m eagerly w8ing for tomorows update...😊

thanks a lot for ging us such a beautiful ff...

love ya lot...😊

yar i missed u lot today...😭😭

🀣Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Fiza
it was fantastic update
hehehehehee  mayur were too funny...- loved mayus nautanki
loved they way they were taking shaadi wala promises...it was damn cute...
loved the whole update...
i've enjoyed it a lot

fantastic job dear
keep updatng

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute update😳
Mayur and their whole family is havng fun durng the marriage..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..aur dono kitna dramatic hai😳
Update the next part soon😊
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Simply amazing update sis
each vow was fantastic n beautiful words
my fav is this 1Bride...My beloved i will decorate you from feet to head with lots of happiness of different flowers...garlands...ornaments and fragrance...i will please you in every way i can...!!!
thank u so much hun for updating πŸ€— 
n sure will remember u in my prayers
but sad this wonderful FF is going to end 😭
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited

Yaar yeh double treat dena Mayur aur Mayurians ka fav game hai rightπŸ˜‰...Mayur ne double promises liya n tumne double update ka treat diya 😊...thankyou...!!!

Mayank's father is really a devoted father...maybe he is wrong to some extent to Mayank which he too don't denies but that ddin't over shadow him as a good father...he defo is very much concerned for his son...he loves him way too much...though Mayank restricted him in every way to interfere in his life still he made sure to be there always for him...we can't deny that if it was not him then Sam would have been succeeded way back...he made sure to help Mayur in all possible way though not being on focus...Good to know Sam got the punishment he deserve...if not Mayur but someone had to punish him n who else would be better than his own parents...u covered up this particular part with such smoothness...brilliant work...!!!

Now comes the most awaited shaadi...dreamy n funfilled...arre yaar Mayur n Fun ka choli daaman ka saath hai...both r incomplete without each other...aur yeh double promises wala shaadi tou we can only expect from our beloved Mayur naπŸ˜†...ab hatke jodi hai tou hatke shaadi bhi to honi chahiye...!!!

Full on masti masti mood wala Dulha aur Sasur ho to shaadi rukhi sukhi kaisey ho sakti hai...aur hum kitni baar kahe I LOVE this duo...waise i don't mind saying it agn n agnπŸ˜‰ ...jaisa Damaad waisey Sasur...Kanyadaan bhi kiya tou puri filmy style mein..."Day Doon"...hahahaa...!!!

7 waday aur 5 mins sochne ko...LOL...Mayank n his shock giving nature...well very much expected...akhir  Mayur ki shaadi hai...the craziest couple who makes ppl go crazy without much effort...bechare Pandit ji πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...!!!

Their self promises were so much fun yet it reflects their Love...Care...Concern...and above all Trust...!!!

Those punches in between pheras are damn hilarious...."Ab aap kyun gabbar ban gaye hai 🀣..."To kya zindagi bhar isko ek ankh se dekhon ga"🀣🀣...ND bhi kuch kam kahan after all partner ka saath tou denge naπŸ˜†...aisey fun filled shaadi ho tou he won't be a part of this fun kya..."Kuch aur dekhne ke qabil nahi rahoge".πŸ˜†...!!!

Ab Nupur will feel left out akhir shaadi uski bhi tou haiπŸ˜†...so why she won't be participating in those masti..."Tumhari saari promises bachon se shuru hokar...n mujhe side line kar rahe hoπŸ˜†...well his Hubby is always soo ready to annoy her she should know πŸ˜†..."apne bachon se jealous...n meri Hum Tum ki Rani Mukherjee🀣🀣...God his sense of humour...!!!

Thank God they atleast agree on 1 promise for a change...soo much relief  for ppl around themπŸ˜†...!!!

Pati Parmeshwar n Prabhoo...I DO...was no lessπŸ˜†...!!!

LMAO Mayank ki soo excited that forget  sindoor n Mangalsutra rasm...!!!

Aww how sweetly he thanks ND for being there everytime they needed...so touchy n emotional...!!!

Aisey Rocking shaadi sirf Mayur ki hi hosakti hai BY GOD πŸ˜³...JAI HO Mayur n Mayurians ki...!!!

Now blessing time guys...May they live happily ever after...!!!

Edited by valiyah27 - 12 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update Fiza!
very well written πŸ‘
finally mayur married πŸ˜ƒ
in ki nautanki to mandap mei bhi khatam nai hui πŸ˜†
loved their cute nok-jhok 😳
update the next part soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drmaha

sab se pehlay tu thanks a lot for updating it...as i am eagerly w8ing for tht.but wht would happen after 3 days...jab yeh finish hujayi ga...😭😭😭...aisa nai husakta k u iska sequeal start karoo...πŸ˜‰.kaisa idea hai...?/??😊😊...lash na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pls think over it...

now cum to the update...

hmmm...it was fab, awsome update...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...anr 7 rounds was just mindblowing of mayank and nupur's...🀣

his is my humble submission to you that when you give me the responsibility of the home...food...taking care of the household activities...i promise you that i shall discharge all responsibilities for welfare of the family members and children...!!!

Mayank: isi  baaat ka tu daar hai

Nupur: matlab..

Mayank: nupur n house hold just imagine

Shilpa hits her head'yeah loog yaha bhi serious nhi hosaktay'..

Nupur: acha' tu hum apny style mein promise laytay hain'as per ur wish ...mein ghar k koi kam akelay nhi kero gi...tum meray her kam , her responsibility mein mera sath doo

tht was awsome...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i loved it...
and mayank dad uff...wht a chracter he is...swettt...😊😊

Mayank: i do sweet heart ...

ND: threw a flower at him...rukh jao yahi per..

Mayank: ab ap kyun gabar ban gay

ND: bolo'tum single minded ..single hearted ..n single eyed raho gay '

Mayank: tu kya zindagi bhar is ko ek ankh se dekho ga'.

ND: mayank'

Mayank: oki oki'.I do'tumahry elawa sapny mein bhi kis k bary mein na socho ga '.na dekho ga'.

ND: better'wran kuch bhi dkhny k qabal nhi raho ga

Mayank: putting his hand on his waist ..ap ko mjhy per trust nhi

ND: hai'per why shud I wont b part of this fun'im liking this style

and this part...🀣🀣 🀣 i am through laugh while reading this...i can imagine this scene as well..k kiya hurah ahugarouds laitai time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and child wala part bhi buhat zabardast tha...

this update was really really amusing...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

now m eagerly w8ing for tomorows update...😊

thanks a lot for ging us such a beautiful ff...

love ya lot...😊

yar i missed u lot today...😭😭

🀣

thnku sooo muc dear
ahh u know how much i have bothered u valiyahn jiya for this update...
thnks for liking n enjoying this part
yaar im missd u tooo...

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur_eternal

Cute update😳
Mayur and their whole family is havng fun durng the marriage..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..aur dono kitna dramatic hai😳
Update the next part soon😊

hey thnks dear
thnks for loving it
ya i want u alll to have fun till this ff end...n glad u r having to
nex part hopfull 2morow
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamiraARTiMAYUR

Simply amazing update sis

each vow was fantastic n beautiful words
my fav is this 1Bride...My beloved i will decorate you from feet to head with lots of happiness of different flowers...garlands...ornaments and fragrance...i will please you in every way i can...!!!
thank u so much hun for updating πŸ€— 
n sure will remember u in my prayers
but sad this wonderful FF is going to end 😭

thnks dear
the words for vows credit goes to valiyah it was her search...though jiya n maha also helped to find me tht...baqi mayank nupur are mine..tu i'll take tht credit

thnks for the prayers yaar...thnks aloot
i know frst the feeling is sinking in me too...but i'll cu up with new...there is loads of thngs im planing just nt geting time
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

fantastic update Fiza!

very well written πŸ‘
finally mayur married πŸ˜ƒ
in ki nautanki to mandap mei bhi khatam nai hui πŸ˜†
loved their cute nok-jhok 😳
update the next part soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊

thnku so much ear