thnx for the pm
thnks sam
 im so honur u liked it tht much
yaar myslf love to write abt thm
thnks for liking
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by valiyah27

Edited

Mayur's short n close scene is very very sweet...they had gone through soo much but their Love surpassed all odds...their love is their strength...she had gone through soo much still don't want to rush things n wants him to take all his time...he on the other hand didn't want to wait any longer...as he only wants her to be with him right now n ever...He is really the sweetest creature...though went through the worst deeds of Sam still is ready to forgive as his love for his brother is far more than his brother's hatred for him...poor thing want to live in illusion...Sam is really unlucky to loose this gem of a person...!!!

He can really forget all pain n can be himself around Nupur...loved the teasing session on terrace...Saas-Bahu punch is damn hillarious🤣...ND is no less u see...this Sasur-Damaad always ROCKSSS.....Kis ke side per...KKR...K 🤣...this time SA too joins them....beta adat daal lo....as in giving hint to get ready for Joru-ka-Ghulam🤪😆...!!!

Shopping part is touchy n funny too...ab bechare shopkeeper ko kya pata ki Mayu ji apni pyari Nupur ke liye kitne choosy hai😳...loved the way he said....Ab sharmana band karo aur shopping bhi bas karo😆...!!!

Jan mat mangna...awww how lovingly he made her realize that how much she meant to him n his life is soo precious as he tends to live n cherish with her in his lifetime...too good Fizu👏...loved the way Nupur convinced him for his father...father-son convo is put up in a very realistic way...their hesitation...longiness...excitement...joy...all emotions r wel portrayed...!!!

Family scene on wedding day is very beautifully written...u managed to cover-up every little things in  a very smooth manner...ND is cherry on the top in this particular scene...he lighted the atmosphere in the most sweet n funny way of his....Aaj insaan lag rahe ho....LOL...damn funny man...he plays the HEART of this FF...!!!

Brouch part is very touchy...Mayank soo misses his brother...bechara...!!!

Yaar yeh Mayank bhi na..damn sweet thing ever created on earth😳...Ahhh he soo cares for his lady love...soo lovingly ask his mom to go n be with her as he knew she will miss her mom...such a sweetooo he is😳...!!!

Hayeee kisi ki nazar na lagey...the most beautiful dulhan n the most handsome dulha on earth is on the way for the most awaited and dreamy shaadi ☺️...koi nazar utaro...!!!

Palkein bechaye...dil thamein baithey hai agle update ke intezar mein...aakhir shaadi jo attend karni hai of the one n only heavenly jodi...MAYUR...ki...!!!

He valiyah

Yar I really love …one u pointed the thngs n aspect …why I have written thm like it…ya tru thy have gone so much thn even being writing thm now I want just solaces nthing else

Yaar he loves his brother so much ..thy say reluctance is better thn the pain u get after  acceptance ..so he is living in it

I love u  I just love….u pointed out the favt of mine…jan maat layan…yaar log jan kyun mangty hain…zindagi kyun nhi ,,,,bs yeahi soch ker likha tha ..aur tum ny yeah sahi smhja love ya

Ahhh u people are making me nervous..thought I have planned a diffrnt weding…n im spending time on each n evey thing..lets see how u all like it,….

Lov ya n ur coments..

fiza

Originally posted by drmaha

res

edited:

wht a update yar...
maza aagaya padh k...mayank and nupur scene on the roof was fab...how sweet mayank is...still not accepting his brither evilness...😔
hope tht sam would forget past and accept mayank and nupur wedding with open heart...😊

nupur dad ufff...i love tht character...one should be like this...happy goal nature...😊
wht a personality...

thank God mayank forgive his father...this wedding is going to be the memorable one...rite dear...😉😆
w8ing for the next update as i know wht going to  happen..??? 😆😆

awsome update
loved it...

cont soon...🤗🤗
thnks dear for likiing it
i know sumwhere i dsiappoitned u with nt given smart a cruel end...yaar just image if god forbid sum1 close to u do such u cant do anythng...it will cause u apain either way

uff u know n how much im thnking abt this marrige...itna tumein ny apni k baray mein nhi soch uff...lets see
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

thnks dear for likiing it
i know sumwhere i dsiappoitned u with nt given smart a cruel end...yaar just image if god forbid sum1 close to u do such u cant do anythng...it will cause u apain either way

uff u know n how much im thnking abt this marrige...itna tumein ny apni k baray mein nhi soch uff...lets see

well if sum one close to u and did sumthg which u couldnt ever imagine then it hurts u... u r  true it realy hurts but u really cant do anythg...instaed of k aap socho k shayed ussay khud ko realise hujayei...but aisa most of the time nai hota...which more over hurts u more as the time passes...
Originally posted by .rumki.

nice update
THNKUUU SOO MUCH
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

arya wah ur my sisi...u know i hate weddings...my mom scold be for nt atending ome...she always said tumhari mein kaun aay ga...n i sadi agar bychance mein ny kerli tu...hum dodno he kafi hongay😆..n bechai meri maaa

anyways

thnks for liking it
thks dear really i need ur prayers..i even cant understnd why just this is happening😕

ek baat bato duniya ki sari mom ek jaise hote hey kya...main kaise samjayu ki shadi main jane se assa hey ki main thori der ke liye so jayu...aur mera toh by ka koyi chance bhi nehi...😆

Hello GUYS

This all because of u all tht ur prayers hit so hard….i hve written this chp  5times before but I wasn't satisfied n whn I asked u all to pray … very next day I was able to write it into 2hrs…..thnku so much for ur love n support…n pls do always rember me in ur prayers always,,,,,

As we are proceeding towards the end of the story …..here r the final  three updates….ya no more thn tht….i thought of posting it together but whn I strt writing ..it turn longer thn I thought so its divided in three parts…the updates will be very frequent..almost 1 everyday…..one today the other hopefully 2morow….n last on sat or Friday…….

I hope the most awaited wedding is worth reading

Lov ya

Fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
res

Edited:

thankoo thankooo for updating the part...🤗🤗

love ya dear...😊

aab mazay se three days guzray gai...

u sweet of u...😊🤗
Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago

CHAPTER : 26A

SA: bs smarat itna kamosh kyun hai yeah samhj  nhi araha

Vivek: woh itni door hai k in dono tak us k saaya bhi nhi askta ..

SA: she looked at him in surprise….matlab

Vivek: he is with my people ….far awy from india…mayank us k saaza nhi  dayna chata tu kya mein nhi day sakta us ko….roo maat shilpa…aj humary eklotay bety ki shadi hai

He hugged her knowing wht pain she is going..wht so evr he is her son there son…..

……..

Nupur… decent down n mayank was already siting in mandab…..feeling her presence he turned around n found his dream decent down ….he took a deep breath..uff this feeling is non definable……

Standing up he offered his hand to her …looking up in his eyes….she raise her eyebrows in wht….he looked in surprised n thn got closed n grap her hand by himself n pulled her in mandab….proundly expressd…"this wht"….bth giggle a bit …….

The exchange warmalla…n sat down..complting the mantars…..the pandit ask ND to ca,e fwd for kaniyadan….

He sat between thm n took nupurs hand n placed it in mayank's hand but stoped

ND: day do

Mayank: daaad…

He smiled n palce it …complelting it he kissed nupurs head…..

Mayank: mein ap k beta nhi hoon kiya…..

ND: mer majal ap ko bhool jao…he kissd his head to …

thy stood up for pehras after ND did the kaniyaadan…..holding her hand before proceeding he announced

MAyank: pandit ji…dekho ap k vaaday tu ap jany….u continue tht…n we r gonna take our vows' oath our self..oki

PAndit: ji

Mayank: ji

Nupur: mayank…..yeah kiya hai….

Mayank: yeah agni hai..yeah pandit….tum nupur….aur ab hum lay ga 7 waaday….

5 min dayta hoon apny soch loo…..

Haaan…

ND: tum se tu shock k hi umeed rekhni chaiy

Mayank: thnku sasur ji…..

Shall we…

Nupur: kya koi aur choice hai

Mayank: han..ap ni mani tu mein utha ker bhi yeah kam kersakta hoon…..

FIRST VOW:

PANDIT : Groom....My beloved our love became firm by your walking one round with me...you will offer me food and be helpful in everyway.i will cherish you and provide for the welfare and happiness of you and our children...!!!

Bride.
...This is my humble submission to you that when you give me the responsibility of the home...food...taking care of the household activities...i promise you that i shall discharge all responsibilities for welfare of the family members and children...!!!

Mayank: isi  baaat ka tu daar hai

Nupur: matlab..

Mayank: nupur n house hold just imagine

Shilpa hits her head…yeah loog yaha bhi serious nhi hosaktay…..

Nupur: acha… tu hum apny style mein promise laytay hain…as per ur wish ...mein ghar k koi kam akelay nhi kero gi...tum meray her kam , her responsibility mein mera sath doo gay

Mayank: i do..per ap ko bhi meri her KAM..mein sath dayna hoga…aur meri her wish k paalan kerna hoga

Nupur: define….

Mayank: really..he came close…yaha sab k samny…

Nupru: mayank…agay chalooo..

He chukled

PANDIT: Groom....My beloved now you have walked the second round with me...fill my heart with strength and courage and together we shall protect the house and children...!!!

Bride.
...My beloved in your grief i shall fill your heart with courage and strength...In your happiness i shall rejoice and promise you that i will please you always with sweet words and take care of family and children...In return you shall love me alone as your wife...!!!

mayank: spit in to laughter...sweet wordss...so no more stupid sharma

Nupur: really mayank. dramtically...oki jee...ab mein ap ko kahabi asa kuch nhi bolo gi

Mayahnk: dont u dare to ….he was looking disgustingly surprise..our oath..no matter wht how wht so ever happen ...we r gonna stay thy way we r …thy way bindas vr…nt thinking once before speaking our heart out

Nupur: she smile…I dooo…

PANDIT
Groom
...My beloved now you have walked three rounds with me...By virtue of this our wealth and prosperity is going to grow...you shall be the only woman to whom i shall love and respect as my wife...together we will educate our children and may they live long...!!!

Bride
...My beloved i will love you with single minded devotion as my husband..i will treat all other men as secondary...my devotion to you shall be of a chaste wife and you shall be my joy...this is my commitment to you...!!!

nupur: yeah cheating hai tum ny tu kaha nhi k tum single minded raho ga meri tarah...

Mayank: tu kya hua...multiple mind n single heart ...kasa

Nupur: mayankkk...

Mayank: i do sweet heart ...

ND: threw a flower at him...rukh jao yahi per..

Mayank: ab ap kyun gabar ban gay

ND: bolo…tum single minded ..single hearted ..n single eyed raho gay …

Mayank: tu kya zindagi bhar is ko ek ankh se dekho ga….

ND: mayank…

Mayank: oki oki….I do…tumahry elawa sapny mein bhi kis k bary mein na socho ga ….na dekho ga….

ND: better…wran kuch bhi dkhny k qabal nhi raho ga

Mayank: putting his hand on his waist ..ap ko mjhy per trust nhi

ND: hai…per why shud I wont b part of this fun…im liking this style

Mayank: n I love u ….proceed half way MRs sharma

PANDIT
Groom.
...My beloved..it is a great blessing that you have walked four rounds with me...you have brought auspiciousness and sacredness into my life...may we be blessed with obedient and noble children...may they live long...!!!

Bride...My beloved i will decorate you from feet to head with lots of happiness of different flowers...garlands...ornaments and fragrance...i will please you in every way i can...!!!

Nupur: ek baat batooo...tumhara her promise "children blessd" se shoro ho ker unhi per khatam hota hai...mein kaha hoon

Mayank: tu..meray bachay hai akhir...mein un kayal rekho ga…just like a proud father…

Nupur: tum mera kaun rekhy ga...dkho tum abhi apny promise se hat rahy hooo

Mayank: mein kaha hat raha hoon…nupur tum apny bacho se jealous horahi ho…how mean

Nupur: je nhi mein koi jealous nhi ho rahi…per tum mjhy kyun side line ker rahy hoo

Mayank: ufff meri HUM tum ki rani mukerji...mein sab se zayada aur sab se pehly sirf tum ko pyar kero ga...

PANDIT
Groom.
...My beloved you have walked five rounds with me...i know wife is the best friend and well wisher...you have enriched my life...may god bless you...may our loved ones live long and share in our prosperity...!!!

Bride
...My beloved i share both in your joy and sorrows...your love will make me trust and honor you...i will carry out your wishes...!!!

SA: ab is per tu agree kerlo pls...

OK..I DO...thy said in union...

Groom...My Graha Lakshami you have filled my heart with happiness by walking six rounds with me...may you be filled with joy and peace for all time...!!!

Bride
...My Pati Parameshwar in all acts of righteousness...in every form of enjoyment and divine acts i promise you i shall participate and i shall always be with you...!!!

nupur: mera pati sirf pati parameshwar nhi...

Mayank: nupurrr...

Nupur: han tu ….

Mayank: yahi tumhain lagta hai…k mein sahi nhi hota …matlab im wrong

Nupur: mayank mein ny yeah thori kaha …mein tu

Mayank: mein tu kya

Nupur: uffu..prahboo…I do …n will always doo…

Mayank: hmm..he smiled…proceed

PANDIT
Groom
...My beloved as you have walked the seventh round with me our love and friendship became eternal...we experienced spiritual union in God...now you have become completely mine therefore i offer my life to you...our marriage shall be forever and ever...!!!

Bride...My beloved as God and Holy scriptures i have become yours spouse whatever promises we have spoken in pure mind we will be truthful to each other in all things...we will love and honor each other for ever and ever and ever...!!!

Maysnk: finally…congrats MRs Sharma

Pandit ji: beta sindhoor tu laga do…

Mayank: ohh..woh tum mein bhol hi gaya

SA: kahmoshi se bahat jao aur rituals pora kero……

He filled her maaang…nt tied the magulastar..n was pronounced husband n wife…..took THE BLESSING FORM HIS PaRENT HE PROCEED TO ND…TOUCHING HIS FEET…HE THN HUGGED HIM TIGHT

MAYANK: thnku soo much dad…thnku u…for being my guardian n guidline

ND: zayada emotional kerny k zaroorat nhi…ur my son na..so thn …..