Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited

Mayur's short n close scene is very very sweet...they had gone through soo much but their Love surpassed all odds...their love is their strength...she had gone through soo much still don't want to rush things n wants him to take all his time...he on the other hand didn't want to wait any longer...as he only wants her to be with him right now n ever...He is really the sweetest creature...though went through the worst deeds of Sam still is ready to forgive as his love for his brother is far more than his brother's hatred for him...poor thing want to live in illusion...Sam is really unlucky to loose this gem of a person...!!!

He can really forget all pain n can be himself around Nupur...loved the teasing session on terrace...Saas-Bahu punch is damn hillarious🤣...ND is no less u see...this Sasur-Damaad always ROCKSSS.....Kis ke side per...KKR...K 🤣...this time SA too joins them....beta adat daal lo....as in giving hint to get ready for Joru-ka-Ghulam🤪😆...!!!

Shopping part is touchy n funny too...ab bechare shopkeeper ko kya pata ki Mayu ji apni pyari Nupur ke liye kitne choosy hai😳...loved the way he said....Ab sharmana band karo aur shopping bhi bas karo😆...!!!

Jan mat mangna...awww how lovingly he made her realize that how much she meant to him n his life is soo precious as he tends to live n cherish with her in his lifetime...too good Fizu👏...loved the way Nupur convinced him for his father...father-son convo is put up in a very realistic way...their hesitation...longiness...excitement...joy...all emotions r wel portrayed...!!!

Family scene on wedding day is very beautifully written...u managed to cover-up every little things in  a very smooth manner...ND is cherry on the top in this particular scene...he lighted the atmosphere in the most sweet n funny way of his....Aaj insaan lag rahe ho....LOL...damn funny man...he plays the HEART of this FF...!!!

Brouch part is very touchy...Mayank soo misses his brother...bechara...!!!

Yaar yeh Mayank bhi na..damn sweet thing ever created on earth😳...Ahhh he soo cares for his lady love...soo lovingly ask his mom to go n be with her as he knew she will miss her mom...such a sweetooo he is😳...!!!

Hayeee kisi ki nazar na lagey...the most beautiful dulhan n the most handsome dulha on earth is on the way for the most awaited and dreamy shaadi ☺️...koi nazar utaro...!!!

Palkein bechaye...dil thamein baithey hai agle update ke intezar mein...aakhir shaadi jo attend karni hai of the one n only heavenly jodi...MAYUR...ki...!!!
Edited by valiyah27 - 12 years ago
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is really amazing update dear
I really Love mayur relation 
Thanks for Pm 
cont soon
Hopr every thing will be fine soon and u Update next part soon
nerdndproud thumbnail
mayur marriage...u know i don't like marriages but when it's mayur's i love it...
aur main aj se hi pray karne baithungi ki tujhse jaldi likhne ki mood a jaye...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...
loved it...
will wait for ur next update...
take ur time
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fiza it was fantastic Update, and Mayank's and Nupur's dad conversation is too good and funny like always, Nupur is such a gem finally coz of her Mayank invited his dad, loved the Update and BeautiFul Part, it is one of the best FF..
drmaha thumbnail
res

edited:

wht a update yar...
maza aagaya padh k...mayank and nupur scene on the roof was fab...how sweet mayank is...still not accepting his brither evilness...😔
hope tht sam would forget past and accept mayank and nupur wedding with open heart...😊

nupur dad ufff...i love tht character...one should be like this...happy goal nature...😊
wht a personality...

thank God mayank forgive his father...this wedding is going to be the memorable one...rite dear...😉😆
w8ing for the next update as i know wht going to  happen..??? 😆😆

awsome update
loved it...

cont soon...🤗🤗
Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part
wow wating for the marraige
take ur time
😊
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Faria-

Oye hoye Cascade
thank u for ur update jaan
i know u wont believe it- but today morning i was thinking abt this ff- i decided to request u for updating this FF. and u see - u updated it...:D love u. dear...muahhh...

hayeee mayue scene was totally awesome... Loved their closeness...mera  mayur kitna sweet and innocent hai...
ahhh feel bad for mayank- he was still sad for sam... but i loved each n every word of him... he wants to cherish their  good memory only. he wants to forget sams evil deeds. he just want to be happy with nupur...
i just hope mayur will get all d happiness of d world
loved sam mom nad  nups convo
hahahahahaha mayanks ektawali joke was very funny...:D

wah mayu has fogiven his dad and invited him on weeding- veryyy good... ab sab kuch thik ho rahe hain... i hope sam will understand his mistake and mayu will get their old, lovable sam soon...

the shopping part was also very nice
i  loved the whole update
u r superb as usual
love u dear
take care...and update next part soon

btw sam chup hain- ye thoda ajeeb lag rahe hai... i hope he wont create any difficulty on mayur marriage...

hey meri jan
dekha dil ko dil se rah hoti hai..
lov ya n miss ya...wapas aj jaldi se
teri kaliyah buhat miss ker rhai hoon

hay hay tera mayu...BY GOD...thnks for liking
abt sami's silence u wil get to know wht happen
nupur hai na...she will make thm bth find there ways

thnks dear for liking n loving it
wll cum up with n update but dnt know whn

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4