Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysteryTarannum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesime update dear...really loved it..sorry for the late reply n plz do continue soon... :D
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

it was more than perfect...

thnku😃
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: valiyah27

Edited

Fizaaa yeh kya kiya...hume maarne ka plan tha to pehle bata deti na yaar...thora prepare hote na...aise sudden attacks ufff saans hi ruk gaya thaa...koi Dr.Fiza ko bulao bhai patient kafi serious hai😳...!!!

update ke liye⭐️...breathtaking it is...simply out of the world...the way u described their date n convo is simply outstanding...Mayank's n his Mom convo was funny😆...then the naughty Mayank in car is just soo cute😉...Nupur being Nupur kahan chalo aage peeche left right😆...but Mayank is no less instead lifts her rather giving directions😲😳...smart boy😎...BUT what came the next  just took my breath away...im still not recovered yet...THE ROOF TOP what can be more perfect than this😍...yesss its the very place from where the journey began...every little moment they spent here is precious...even this very place holds a special place in their life n heart as they shared their few secrets to only this place which they didnot even dare to share to each other...this place is no less than a heaven in itself...they not only shared their joy but sorrows with this place...this roof top is a witness to their first realization of being in love...this place is where they took their drastic decision of life to part ways...so what can be more perfect than this place to began with life once again with their lives...soo serene it is...a rock table...shadow of leaves...carpet of dry leaves...so natural as natural as their pure love...looking at the serenity of the place she look backs to him n finds him a light of God himself whom God decended to give meaning to her existence n to him she seems an angel who is engraved in his souls...who owe his being ..they truly r digged inside each other souls...they chose the edge to celebrate their togetherness...being here they feel finding themselves back...back from those miserable days they were apart...he did pour out his pain as how he didnot miss but he died every moment without her n was back in life when got her back ..they know each other inside out...he knows what can bring smile on her face...she knew how to comfort him...loved the way he made her confess abt their marriage...how sweetly he made all fears of her vanish...made her believe that it was not any betrayal but only her selfless love for him...what passionate hug...what  blissful closeness...his loving gaze...her blush...their comfort...AND their first KISS☺️😳...not to forget the cute act of rubbing nose before claiming her lips is soo awww...every gesture of his shows how much he trust n love her...her gestures to be with him always no matter what...both showering love which they hold in them since ages...again the Roof Top is witnessing their heavenly love confession which is no less than a bliss...the palm game is soo touchy ...the way he declared that no matter how they placed they accompany them perfectly...MORE THAN PERFECT way to let other know that these palm or their whole being was only made for each other...!!!

i fall short of words Fiza to appreciate this update...im SORRY as according to me my comment is not justified for this heavenly update...u ROCKED👏⭐️ ...!!! 

OMG…tum logo ki saas rukh gai..yaha meri rukhi hoi thi k yeah kasa lag tum logo ko……

Pehly se baat dayti tu itna maaza ata …Dr.fiza is always at ur service

OH my god dear….ur coment made my grin turn to smile n thn a ear to ear one

Thnks fro doing so …n pointing out each n evry detail of the update

Thnk thnk thnkuu

For loving it soo much

It has been  truly ages I have wrote any thing romantic…..so u find it touchy …

My hard works is rewarded ..u don't know how much blood ur words has increased in me….

Lov ya sweet heart

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: ginny09

congooo :D fr ur 2nd thread :) 

n this part is amazing , awesome superb :)

thnks dear
gald u loved it

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya_angel

OMG OMG!! how romantic fiza-ji😍😳

m lost in MN dreamland😍

love u for this🤗

~jiya~

thnku sooo much jiya je...
im so glad u liked n i was able to through u in mayurs dremland😆
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: drmaha

hey doc wht a surprising update...😃

the way mayank describes hei feelings.mg God...awsome...👏 and college roof was the best place chosen by mayank.iss se achi hu hi nai sakti thei...😊...

Nupur: I made u sign ''pausing'.i made u sign our marriage certificate's legal paper..mei ny

Myank: shhh'.corect ur words'u dint made me sign'.i signed thm

Nupur: but u trusted me n

Mayank: I didnt trusted u 'I do trust u'moreover'I owe myself to u'.i owe my being to u nupur'.u have evry right to make any decision of my life alone'.

tht was the worthiest dialogues of mayank...the person who is in love wid u truly can only said this...😍
and romance ...hmmm...tum nai tu sach mai shoch diya...☺️😍
maza aagaya...
now they both knew eveerythg but wht will happen whn mayank would know abt samrat...😔...
pls iss baar tu sami should be slapd by mayank aleast...😡...it;ll give me so mch relieve...😆

loved it doc...🤗

hello my action heroine...
surprise surpsie
yaar y u all r feeling so...might be becsue i have left to right anythng lovy dovy
im so gald tht u loved the dialgues as u said to me face to faceto
but wht i cant forgot is ur face whn u said
ji nhi samrat ko 2 thapaar tu parhny hi chiay...itna kcuh kiya
tht was really cute...
im ki wish zaroor grant hogi...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
😉
Originally posted by: -Faria-

Edittt
OMG OMG Cascade u've update this part
Hai ALLAH i couldn't believe it-
u and romantic update... hayeee ye kaise ho sakta hai...
Cascade - it was superb romantic update...
Haye it was awesome one...
loved each n every moment of my mayur
their date, their convo, their feelings, thier passionate kss - awww everything was outstanding... this  update was full of pure love...haye i m drooling on mayur dreamland... main mayur ki payar ki biz kho gayi hu...

Fizu it was xcellent  update janu... finally nups sadi that dey r married...ab ek tou bala taal gaa
now wanna c how nups will tell abt samrat...it would be very tough for mayank to beleive sam's act
toot jayegi bechara...

anyway wo baad main sochenge----- ab mujhe ye updae imagine karke khush rehne do
i m loving this part... it was dreamy update yaar
loved it to d core

ab next update bhi jaldi chaiye
so update next part soon

and plzzz try to update---Walking with u

take care

hay aLLAH HUM VAADAY K PAKAY JANAB...AP SE KAHA THA AJ UPDATE KERY GAY
WARAN TU NY MJHY JASAY ZINDA CHORNA THA HAIN

ya u know me na im hell non romantic...but asay hi for a change socha yeah bhi try kero...kuch mood tha..u know😉..password mil gya tha...waha ka😉😆...

thnks dear for liking n feeling the emotions i wrote in it
tum sab k yeah intezar next update mein bora hoga...sami is back in next update...
i thing u guys r missing him too much
lov ya
n abt walking withu...thnks fro reminidng
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti123

wow it was completly amazing part

just lovely 😊

tthnks alooot dear
lov ya
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: -roshnee-

you know when suddenly all your pains vanishes you cant actually tell what you feel then.but one things sure, you wont feel anything better than that ever. it was just like that.

u know wht
ur two liner actually beautifl sumerized wht i have written...im honured to have such readers...thnks for being here
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail

Fiza, sorry for replying late.😳
ab kya karun Valiah ne sab likh dia, aur mujhe words dhundne pare
coming to d update...its just wow...awesome...simply mrvlous👏.👏👏
just breathtaking...awesomest rocking update.⭐️
like mayank-shilpa aunty convo..😊
its really funny...short, but sweet n simple.😊
it shows their love n bonding.😊
they are most rocking mother-son duo.⭐️
love them.😊
n Mayur date...just WWOOOWWW...out of the world.😍
d way u describe d date is simply superb...out of the world.⭐️

specially d description of their college terrace...u remember me my college terrace...it just look alike😃...bt d difference is i dnt knw, how it look in moonlight🤣

bt it look awesome in setting sun😍...d orange light speard all over the terrace😍...huge Radhachura tree😍...cold breeze...yellow flower...dry leaves...its like heaven😍
i love my college terrace❤️
opps sorry, main to apne college terrace me kho gyi😳...sorry😳

nw back to update...d date is perfect.⭐️
bt d most perfect thing is their realization, specially mayanks.😊
it is very much soothing for both of them after a horrible time. drug effect was surely a horrigle phase of their life...bt i thot, d most horrible phase was separation.
after alot misunderstanding...n a painful separation...n also a deadly drug effect stage...finally they found themselves after ages.😃
this update is so romantic...bt there is a clamness in it.🤗
n i love it.🤗
the way mayank told her everything of his past thots...n nupur also listened to him with so much love...in one word is un-imaginable.😍
u r nt only a grt writer Fiza...u r grt painter...thats y u painted such a sweet loving passionate but soothing situation.👏
hats off to u.👏

Mayank: see….he show there hand…..no matter how I place them ….the accompany each other perfectly…..smilingly he looked at her …as he just said as a matter of fact

this is the most most most beautiful dialogues of this update.😍
i love it to the core.😃
continue soon.😊
thanks for the pm.😊