MNff...ARDHANGINI..TH#2..last part...18/6.PG 33 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Edited

Fizaaa yeh kya kiya...hume maarne ka plan tha to pehle bata deti na yaar...thora prepare hote na...aise sudden attacks ufff saans hi ruk gaya thaa...koi Dr.Fiza ko bulao bhai patient kafi serious hai😳...!!!

update ke liye⭐️...breathtaking it is...simply out of the world...the way u described their date n convo is simply outstanding...Mayank's n his Mom convo was funny😆...then the naughty Mayank in car is just soo cute😉...Nupur being Nupur kahan chalo aage peeche left right😆...but Mayank is no less instead lifts her rather giving directions😲😳...smart boy😎...BUT what came the next  just took my breath away...im still not recovered yet...THE ROOF TOP what can be more perfect than this😍...yesss its the very place from where the journey began...every little moment they spent here is precious...even this very place holds a special place in their life n heart as they shared their few secrets to only this place which they didnot even dare to share to each other...this place is no less than a heaven in itself...they not only shared their joy but sorrows with this place...this roof top is a witness to their first realization of being in love...this place is where they took their drastic decision of life to part ways...so what can be more perfect than this place to began with life once again with their lives...soo serene it is...a rock table...shadow of leaves...carpet of dry leaves...so natural as natural as their pure love...looking at the serenity of the place she look backs to him n finds him a light of God himself whom God decended to give meaning to her existence n to him she seems an angel who is engraved in his souls...who owe his being ..they truly r digged inside each other souls...they chose the edge to celebrate their togetherness...being here they feel finding themselves back...back from those miserable days they were apart...he did pour out his pain as how he didnot miss but he died every moment without her n was back in life when got her back ..they know each other inside out...he knows what can bring smile on her face...she knew how to comfort him...loved the way he made her confess abt their marriage...how sweetly he made all fears of her vanish...made her believe that it was not any betrayal but only her selfless love for him...what passionate hug...what  blissful closeness...his loving gaze...her blush...their comfort...AND their first KISS☺️😳...not to forget the cute act of rubbing nose before claiming her lips is soo awww...every gesture of his shows how much he trust n love her...her gestures to be with him always no matter what...both showering love which they hold in them since ages...again the Roof Top is witnessing their heavenly love confession which is no less than a bliss...the palm game is soo touchy ...the way he declared that no matter how they placed they accompany them perfectly...MORE THAN PERFECT way to let other know that these palm or their whole being was only made for each other...!!!

i fall short of words Fiza to appreciate this update...im SORRY as according to me my comment is not justified for this heavenly update...u ROCKED👏⭐️ ...!!! 

Edited by valiyah27 - 12 years ago
congooo :D fr ur 2nd thread :) 
n this part is amazing , awesome superb :)
OMG OMG!! how romantic fiza-ji😍😳
m lost in MN dreamland😍

love u for this🤗

~jiya~
Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago

hey doc wht a surprising update...😃

the way mayank describes hei feelings.mg God...awsome...👏 and college roof was the best place chosen by mayank.iss se achi hu hi nai sakti thei...😊...

Nupur: I made u sign ……pausing….i made u sign our marriage certificate's legal paper..mei ny

Myank: shhh….corect ur words…u dint made me sign….i signed thm

Nupur: but u trusted me n

Mayank: I didnt trusted u …I do trust u…moreover…I owe myself to u….i owe my being to u nupur….u have evry right to make any decision of my life alone….

tht was the worthiest dialogues of mayank...the person who is in love wid u truly can only said this...😍
and romance ...hmmm...tum nai tu sach mai shoch diya...☺️😍
maza aagaya...
now they both knew eveerythg but wht will happen whn mayank would know abt samrat...😔...
pls iss baar tu sami should be slapd by mayank aleast...😡...it;ll give me so mch relieve...😆

loved it doc...🤗
Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
Edittt
OMG OMG Cascade u've update this part
Hai ALLAH i couldn't believe it-
u and romantic update... hayeee ye kaise ho sakta hai...
Cascade - it was superb romantic update...
Haye it was awesome one...
loved each n every moment of my mayur
their date, their convo, their feelings, thier passionate kss - awww everything was outstanding... this  update was full of pure love...haye i m drooling on mayur dreamland... main mayur ki payar ki biz kho gayi hu...

Fizu it was xcellent  update janu... finally nups sadi that dey r married...ab ek tou bala taal gaa
now wanna c how nups will tell abt samrat...it would be very tough for mayank to beleive sam's act
toot jayegi bechara...

anyway wo baad main sochenge----- ab mujhe ye updae imagine karke khush rehne do
i m loving this part... it was dreamy update yaar
loved it to d core

ab next update bhi jaldi chaiye
so update next part soon

and plzzz try to update---Walking with u

take care

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Faria-

res

fiza tune first page ar kyun post nehi kya
i hate u...
first pg per kasy kerti...  
wah tu index hai

dekh i realy need ur coment plss...valiyah bhi pata nhi kaha gai..mein wasy hi nervous hoon is update ko lay ker

wow it was completly amazing part
just lovely 😊
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

first pg per kasy kerti...  
wah tu index hai

dekh i realy need ur coment plss...valiyah bhi pata nhi kaha gai..mein wasy hi nervous hoon is update ko lay ker

Valiyah is very much here dear...itna breathtaking update ke baad saans lautne ka thora waqt do yaar...comment karte hai thora saans lekar...!!!
you know when suddenly all your pains vanishes you cant actually tell what you feel then.but one things sure, you wont feel anything better than that ever. it was just like that.
Originally posted by valiyah27

yaha meri saas aatak rahi hai