Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Soo SOORRYYY yaar net prob thaa i tried several times but it was not working...so i had to res...but edited now😃...Congrats once agn...u did it👍🏼...!!!
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: valiyah27

Congratulationsss Dear🥳...sooo happy🤗...hamara 2nd thread😳...!!!

Hey thts so sweet ..best is the part..yes" humara 2nd thread" lova ya for this🤗..n many more

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fizaaa
where is d update??????????????

oye cant wait more- samjhi

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faria-

Fizaaa
where is d update??????????????

oye cant wait more- samjhi

yaar mein abhi office mein hoon..

ghar tu anay day...

will update today pakkaa...u know i promised so i will 

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail
congratz dear...ab jaldi se update bhi de dena...
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arre wah updating today...im waiting...im waiting...!!!
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo!!!!!!!!!so when's the update coming?
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Heloo my lovely angels…

Oki thnks for the wishes from all of u…

This is my favorite part…..n I have written they way I want it to be….

I request …pls find ur self complelty free while reading this….i want u to just read it…just….

N leave ur commands on wht feeling u get at first…pls its request..

N PLS DON'T RESERVE FOR LONG…IT MAKES ME REALLY RESTLESS…IT'S A REQUEST PLS….UNRESERVE WITHIN A DAY ..PLS….

Lov ya

Fiza….

drfizaahmed thumbnail

CHAPTER 23

Mayak: hey mom

SA: han nupur k milty hi bhool gaya mjhy

Mayank: maa..plss sasuu k tarha behave maat kero

SA: acha ..yeah kam officially kerny kab aao

Myank: maa..arm se thora

SA: ji nhi…..mein kal Mumbai arhin hoo..bhushan ji se milny …..samjha tu jab tak nupur se baat kerly warna mein kerloo gi….

Myank: ji nhi mein khud kerlo ga…..i'll do it today….

Sa: gud boy….cya 2morow…..bye

Myank: bye….

………………….

Mayank: ab kiya kerooo….kasay kero…he was scratching his head n was thinking …..

Nupur: yeah kiya hai…she screamed in his ear to wch he got stunt….

Mayank: nupur…

She was laughing …tu daar gaya

Mayank: hannn…he said putting his hands on his waist

Nupur: acha itna seriously kiya soch raha tha…….

Myank: soch rahao aj ke date kasay plan kero

Nupur: kyun aj date per ja rahy hoo

Mayank: nupur…mein akela tu nhi jao gaa na….ohh I so forgot to tell u…. u'll accompany me..so b ready at 8…n pls b simple…
(haannn…her mth droped)…...hum shadi kerny nhi jarahy…..aur mjhy soch ny do mjhy kiya kerna..he left thinking abt evening

Leaving nupur…who was living in a fear n guilt…he still didn't knew abt our marriage…..Oh God pls..help …I need to tell him….wrna …..

………………………………

Nupur: nHum kaha ja rahy hai

Mayank: Horror film dekhny

Nupur: Really …tum aur horror film..itna tu dartay hoo

Mayank: Mein koi darta warta nhi hoo…itni depressing chezay kyun dekhoo

She chuckled…ya ur brave….tum meri ankho se blind fold kyun kiiya…film kasay dekho gi…

Mayank: Mein narrate ker do ga…aur zayada bola tu I'll shut u up

Nupur: Han han u cant

Mayank: Ma'am n tht im not gonna do with my hands …..he giggle  abit

N it took sumtime to realize wht he actually was saying..if she can see …she would have know mischievously her confused n thn a slight shy face tht she was trying to hide turning to window….. he was enjoying

Breaks

Nupur: Finally we r there….uff ab dekho…

Nhi …

Moving to out n going to her side…he opened the door nhold her hands….

Aao ab…

Aagi…ab …

Chalo….

Kaha jao….left right …agay beechay …kaha

Irritated with her bak bak….he swept her off feet …better mein khud lay jao ga…

Finidng her hands turn cold n bit shiver….he was smiling n enjoying her expressions….steping up sum steps….he put her down on her feets…..opening her blind fold he stod beside her on the small wall….

Back where we left…..

Nothing out of this world…not lighting with lights…no thousands of flowers….it was just the place thy know the worth of….the college roof top….a place they celebrate almost evrythng where…a place thy fought…loved…cared….cryed….n at one moment sat alone hiding from each other….

Quickly she move her gaze throughout the place….      It was beautiful…yes it was the most beautiful place for them….lightened with moon light….calmed with cold wind….shaded with leaves …mingled together to make an umbrella for them……a square rock in center making a table for them…a floor…carpeted with dry leaves ..to comfort them……

She was looking throughout the place …..with her lips curved in a blissd smile..her sight getting blured due to same tears in them…she blink her eyes ..asking thm to go away…she was overwhelmth with the side in front of her….n she doesn't want anything to disturb…..

Turing  back she found…a sacred..nervous …confused…figure……but for her..he was a person..descnt by GOD…spot on with HIS light….making her believe n be proud of her existence……

For him it was a lump in his throat… he was'nt sure wht to do special for her….he didn't want to act filmi n make everything decorated with flowers n candle…moreover he knew tht she is found of feelings n gestures from heart to heart……for him this place of milestone in there lovestory…he strted his biggest mistake….fighting with his feeling here…..so he wants to recover from it…from here…right here…where thy have lived in eachother…….

He was looking at her with unknow restlessness..he wants to make it huge…larger thn life for her…..but does she like it..or morevr felt wht he felt planning all this…..he was getting nervous…..after years he has done sumthing for his heart…from hi heart….

His all queries…n his fears just vanished in thin air…whn he found a smiling angle run n jumped in his arm…..he caught her right her in his arms……..smiling in relief……he grip her tight..crawling his hands around her waist more…..he hold her near as much as he can…she move her hands around  his neck…tightening more….as she felt his lips placed softly placed on her shoulder…moving in more her…trailing ..nuzzling in her he hided his face in her hairs…letting her aura soak in him……..slowly he put her back on ground…parting away looking in her eyes…..finding star..n gilters…..dancing in them…..making him smile larger n longer…touching his forehead….he mentioned how relived he his seeing her like this….her chukled declared how blissd she is feeling……

Nupur: she whispered..thnks

Maaynk: mimicking her…..ur more thn welcum….

Thy laughed

Myank: chalo…lets have sumthing….

He was going towards ther "nature dining" whn he found his hand in grip…..he looked at her n noded his head in wht….

Nupur: wah nhi….she smiled mischievously …n he to joined the smile…..looking at her….

Thy bth rashed to the place…the edge of roof…to get there firsts like the old time…pushing n pulling each other..laughing n playing ….he sat down..n she stood ther folding her hand..he laughed n ask her to common….n she took his favorate place…next to him…..

Nupur: u know I love this place….aj kitnu dino bad yaha ai hoon…feels like..like

Mayannk: finding ourself back….haina

Nupur: han…

Myank: mein kitan stupid tha na…yaha yahin I was sitting was thinking to get away with this feeling ….was denying it thousands of time…..here siting here I decided I will leave u n will went away from here…will get out of this stupid feelings n wht mees I have made to our relations….but I forgot the ur so much digged inside me…tht no mater wht…..u will be n is engraved in my soul……

U know even whn I was …mad..lost my sense even thn I just pryed u here ..her right beside me….like this (looking at her showing her ther entwining hands…..)..i dint missed u….i dyed evr min without u….she hold him tight n huged his arm to comfort him…..

I was happy whn I was losing my scnes…he smile…really ..sumhow I was celebrating freedom from the suffocation inside me…but little I realized tht it can only sorted out whn ur near me…..

When I saw u right infront of my eyes…..aww…..i felt lived…free….breathing….( she kissed his arm…n snuggled more close to him..while he griped her hand more tight…) …..

He turned towards her …n cuped her face….with ozzing passion…effection..n sum tears in his eyes…

Nupur I dont want this moment to end….i want u to be with me…pls…today 2morow….n forever….i found u to be urs…completely  souly urs……I ..i…I  want to feel u mine…..pls …hold me forever in ur life….

Nupur: she slightly smiled….iii ammm urs..mayank..

Myank: holding her near…. but ….nupur…I want u to be called..Mayank Sharma'ss……myank shrams's lawful wedded wife…..

Nupur: she closed her eyes …in happiness n pain bth…..feeling of blessd by GOD tht he ask her to b his…n fearing the next she is abt to say

Mayank…..lowering her eyes…mein ny tumahry sath dhoka kiya hai

Myank: he smile…knowing wht she is abt to say…..nhi…

Nupur: han…asa hai…tumhay nhi pata

Mayank: kiya…he just said..

Nupur: I made u sign ……pausing….i made u sign our marriage certificate's legal paper..mei ny

Myank: shhh….corect ur words…u dint made me sign….i signed thm

Nupur: but u trusted me n

Mayank: I didnt trusted u …I do trust u…moreover…I owe myself to u….i owe my being to u nupur….u have evry right to make any decision of my life alone….

Nupur: but I shud

Mayank: idhar dekh….idhar dekhoo…..mei taraf……kya tum ny yeah galat iraday se kiya …nodoing slightly in no…..kiya tum ny mjhy se jhot bola,…again noded in no……kiya is se mera nuksan hoa….phir….phir kasa dhoka…aur kasa guilt…..nupur woh zaroori tha….i shud be thankful to u…u almost ruined ur life…

wht if ..i wanted to be just frind with u even after recovering ..han….wht if…I even got back to London…wht had happen to ur life haan…u have just lost everything

Nupur: she smile…no...i felt bless caling urs ..having right on u even its for mere sec

Myank: n I  feel blissd to have a person who loves me beyond the feeling of love…..nupur….he paused…. I love you…n nthing is benth or above it…..

She looked in his eyes with gliter..magic..love excitement n what not……these three word from him….wht ddi he actually said tht…

Nupur: wht did u said…..she looked at him in a desperate urge to hear it agin

Myank: with smile ….i love you…..

She closed her eyes n let the frsh tear flow down…..with a feeling of gods blessing she finally confesed verbally to him..

Nupur: hugging him passionately …she digged her head in his ….. I really love u mayank…..

He griped her tight n kissed her ear….she clutch his shirt n more tightly rap her hands around him…moving apart…he looked at her….who has still her eyes closed….

Sliding his hands on her cheek..slowly n slowly ..to feel the warmth n skin…enjoying her eyes closed in anticipation

Moving near her….he preesed his lips on her forehead.lovingly…..lingering thm…..proceeding down …kissing her eyes….she hold more tight…as her heart was going arrythmatic n her breathless nesss increasing…moving a bit away he smiled at her expression of relived ….following his heart ….he went near to her…before…completing his urge…he rub his nose lovingly with her nose…making her gasp…n thn softly n lighly captured her lips with his…..closing her fist…wch was holding his color…..she find her whole soul feeling tranquil ….

The soft expression of love …changed in to an moment of passion…as she grip his hairs tighly while he closed her more pulling her from her waist n caressing her…..

Parting away as smoothly n slowly he can…he found a shyly smiling love of his life …before moving away ..he gave a quick kiss to her again….finding the moment to short …..he caressed her cheek with his thumb…so he can ask her to open her eyes…

Opening her eyes slightly …she looked at him n giggled….as he touch his forehead with her….n joined the happiness

Finding difficult to face him after so much of passion….with a huge smile she rested her head on his chest….to wch he chuckled n wrap his arm around her…

Resting her head on his chest…..he was busy playing with her hands….first he entwining his hand with her with joining the palms…..thn he did it in the opposite way….thn with her hand's palm on his hand plam on lower side of her hand….he was playing n smiling ..

She was surprisingly smiling at his game

Nupur: kiya ker rahy hooo…

Mayank: see….he show there hand…..no matter how I place them ….the accompany each other perfectly…..smilingly he looked at her …as he just said as a matter of fact

Finding her in completely in awww..he looked at her in"com on"……n hugging her he kissed her hairs…as she placed her lips where she was resting her head…….

nerdndproud thumbnail
 it was more than perfect...
Edited by ridi_onasis - 12 years ago