Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

supercool precap of 19th may. (Page 2)

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

do you know where this precap is? because the only precap i have seen is where toasty's mumma is shouting that even chaturvedis wont be able to live with peace.

after shouting ,sudha leaving house and at that time lalit moves towards tej and tells that koi mard nahin hai is ghar main.

Edited by bakwaas100 - 18 May 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfan

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
thanks none of the video links showed that part. guess its clipped.
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFp_fHdiOog&feature=channel_video_title

watch from 10:00

Edited by julle1234567890 - 18 May 2011 at 3:29pm

DEE2803

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakwaas100

precap of tommarow shows big fight between tostys family and chaturvedis family.

tostys fathers blames  tej as namard.Clap
Thanks for sharing... Smile

I can't wait for these men to finally get what they deserve for treating toasty like some maid... her father was far to patient with them but now they have went to far !

Edited by Binny1247 - 18 May 2011 at 5:19pm

kulvasudha

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Wow that's such great news! Can't wait to watch that episode. I'm also happy they are showing Toasty's family supporting her and hitting out at the Chaturs unlike other families who would have been like meri beti to maaf kar dijiye types. Really proud of Lalit Prasad. And so so so disappointed in Tej. After all that Toasty has sacrificed for the family, after taking sacred vows of marriage promising to support and love each other, he conveniently forgets all this and votes no. How shameful - namard is so right a word for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd-Swetha-

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i've always loved toastys dad. reminds me of my dad. he is on of my favorite characters. he's understanding but when he needs to be he can shut everyone up. can't wait.

-Swetha-

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Toasty's dad wow amazing ...what slap back on Tej n his family ...well said ClapClapClapClapClap

now Toasty should stand up for her right n put her foot down ...she has done everything  for that family n in return she is kicked out the house n not even Tej believed in her ...

waiting for todays episode ...will be power pack

DEVIKA
Nadia123 Senior Member
Nadia123
Nadia123

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hmmm... I really felt sorry for Toasty and the youngest of the house was totally the most sensible of the lot and supported her the whole way... Just coz Pashu couldn't control his temper, he is blaming his failed marriage on woman-kind and uses emotional blackmail on his brothers to take his side...  If only Dadaji had been more upfront and overturned the decision to throw Toasty out!!! I am very sure that the blank vote was dadaji's...

Gauri22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index