Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bakwaas100

precap of tommarow shows big fight between tostys family and chaturvedis family.

tostys fathers blames  tej as namard.👏

Thanks for sharing... 😊

I can't wait for these men to finally get what they deserve for treating toasty like some maid... her father was far to patient with them but now they have went to far !
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow that's such great news! Can't wait to watch that episode. I'm also happy they are showing Toasty's family supporting her and hitting out at the Chaturs unlike other families who would have been like meri beti to maaf kar dijiye types. Really proud of Lalit Prasad. And so so so disappointed in Tej. After all that Toasty has sacrificed for the family, after taking sacred vows of marriage promising to support and love each other, he conveniently forgets all this and votes no. How shameful - namard is so right a word for him.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i've always loved toastys dad. reminds me of my dad. he is on of my favorite characters. he's understanding but when he needs to be he can shut everyone up. can't wait.
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Toasty's dad wow amazing ...what slap back on Tej n his family ...well said 👏👏👏👏👏

now Toasty should stand up for her right n put her foot down ...she has done everything  for that family n in return she is kicked out the house n not even Tej believed in her ...

waiting for todays episode ...will be power pack

DEVIKA
Nadia123 thumbnail
Hmmm... I really felt sorry for Toasty and the youngest of the house was totally the most sensible of the lot and supported her the whole way... Just coz Pashu couldn't control his temper, he is blaming his failed marriage on woman-kind and uses emotional blackmail on his brothers to take his side...  If only Dadaji had been more upfront and overturned the decision to throw Toasty out!!! I am very sure that the blank vote was dadaji's...
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i was so happy with toasty's father :) tej needs to open his eyes and see the truth :D

pgshah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bakwaas100

what i liked was he said that on tej face.👏

I 100 % agree...throw them in some river!!!
KJLO thumbnail
I am surprised at the control Toasty is showing. Somewhat unnatural.😕
She is shown as SO balanced compared to the madcap ill behaved brothers.
Still waiting for her to take on a more proud and I don;t mean arrogant stance and stand up for herself. The wishy washy character is irritating specially when she spurred Nitika to walk out of the relationship.
Hope she will put her foot down and get back to teaching - whether she unites or not with Tej.
Economic independence can,t be stressed enough.