supercool precap of 19th may.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
precap of tommarow shows big fight between tostys family and chaturvedis family.

tostys fathers blames  tej as namard.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hey buddy...😃
good post haan...👏

tosty's father tells tej dat my wife used to tell me... his house has 7 men... 7 men...she sould to chant dis constantly in worry...
but today i say dat... he told "kiss ghar mein koi bhi mard nahi hai..." ie this house has no man at all

wat a slap this line was on all the 7 men of the house👏 dey deserved it for treating tanya so badly...😡 may dese 7 men for ever rot in the hell...!!!!!😡

i was so much crying in today's epi😭 hate dese very face of pitaji , pashu , tej , malti n malti's mom...😡.🤢  i feel like pushing all these ppl in some river n let them drown..!!!!!
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

tosty's father tells tej dat my wife used to tell me... his house has 7 men... 7 men...she sould to chant dis constantly in worry...
but today i say dat... he told "kiss ghar mein koi bhi mard nahi hai..." ie this house has no man at all

what i liked was he said that on tej face.👏
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cannot WAIT for that sorry sac of rocks to get whats coming to them!
what man abandons his wife?i mean really!!!

parents wrath is somthing to be feared. and with this, they have woken a sleeping monster. toastys dad ALWAYS gave tej and his family the benefit of the doubt, if nothing he always believed no matter what, tej will always be there for toasty.

and here is tej, sorry excuse for a husband, starring at the floor.

mtr2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good for Toasty's dad! 
123kamal thumbnail
I wanted to  cheer bravo!!!! for toasty's dad.What he has said is sooo true.

Good job of creatives...Very powerful dialogue.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It will be fun to watch, because when Lalit Prasad Chaturvedi says something Chedi knows its relevant as he gave best upbringing to Toasty and he is very principaled guy.

Me mad at Tej too, how will he ever meet eyes with Toasty after all is cleared up, he didn't even let her explain, how can you just give judgement specially a person who you know so well for so long.
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
do you know where this precap is? because the only precap i have seen is where toasty's mumma is shouting that even chaturvedis wont be able to live with peace.
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: anotheranfan

do you know where this precap is? because the only precap i have seen is where toasty's mumma is shouting that even chaturvedis wont be able to live with peace.

after shouting ,sudha leaving house and at that time lalit moves towards tej and tells that koi mard nahin hai is ghar main.
Edited by bakwaas100 - 12 years ago
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks none of the video links showed that part. guess its clipped.