India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 18th may 2011 (Page 3)

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Misti - Really liked  your analysis.  I am really loving the character development that chunnu and munnu are showing here because both Dev and Radhika are shown to be multifaceted and evolving characters.

In each episode something new is revealed.  While it is easier to understand Radhika's motivation, Dev is complex and emotes such a wide range of expressions, that I would love to get a monologue to have glimpse into his psyche.

I too think that Dev can not reveal Radhika's truth because to some degree he is protecting her and also annoyed at her for placing both of them in this situation where she is appearing to be Rohan's wife and yet believing herself to be Dev's wife.  He has no way out of this situation right now hence his frustration.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrilaxmisanusha34..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thx a lot misti cannot sometimes understand CV's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

How are u  misti..

I am fine thank you...what about you? 

I am happy today for the 1rst time that R is learning to ignore very smartly Dev...she should have been do that long time ago ..Girl!! respect ur womanhood..as well as ours LOLWinkpati hua toh kiya hua...just go slowmotion locomotion...LOL

and soon Dev will be intrigued by this space and will come after her

good for Dev 11..even though i can  understand his pain and personality very well but still saying he deserves this from R..and i am waiting to see how would he react?.. these days i call Dev babu # 11 bcoz he always has 11 between his eyebrows whenever he sees R.. 

Number 11..!!LOL...but that is true...he always has a frown between his eyes...lets see whether he gets flustered by the lack of attention from R or acts cool...either will be interesting.

when i was watching that stairs scene..over  here cv was showing as a long shot...and i was thinking Rohan will fell... i wish he should have fallen down to the stairs and  get back normal..which is impossible @ this moment bcoz   its too early to reveal that Rohan is faking ..misti i am 100% sure that he is  faking...

@ this moment i was sure that Rohan is faking... i have obsereved he always makes Dev to do those kind of things which he suppose to fullfil as a  husband..since he has been behaving baara baras ka  i might be wrong but..lets see...

I was reading Angies post in this thread and when I read  what Angie wrote regarding Rohan-dadajis interaction, it struck me that it might be possible that Rohan is bluffing. The reason is not because dadaji knows that Rohan is bluffing (well he might have guessed) but because dadaji is a good reader of a persons character...he dislikes Virat but has a soft corner for Rohan and Dev...more for Dev than Rohan. He was the same when they were kids...he disliked Virat but again liked Rohan and Dev, was stricter with Rohan (maybe knew of the spoiling) and more understanding of Dev. So although Rohan is spoiled there might be some good hidden in him that shrewd dadaji can guess. Even if dadaji is removed from the equation, Rohan by himself is not an idiot...he can easily link Devs behaviour...the story of the girl coming to meet Dev/...the letter...Radhikas reaction and Radhikas questions regarding KK and Radhikas interest in Dev and guess what is going on...after that it depends on him whether he wants to help Dev or harm him and that will be the true test of Rohans character. I also might be wrong here...

. i already  mentioned R's behavior above but again i am saying she finally gets back her brain...just be and act like carefully careless Girl..soon u will get back ur groom 11jee back...Wink bolo bhala...why CVS dont want to take care R's wardrobe.?.since yesterday she looks like a christmas tree with decorative ornaments...other hand every single ladies were some kind of beautiful sarees on ...

christmas tree..well she is wearing the perfect colour combination for that green and red.Can't understand why it is so difficult for them to get better quality clothes for her...

according to me.. every men need little time to  get involved in a serious relationship as well as women too...but women's feelings,emotions r totally different that men...men believe step by step relationship ...here is the main problem in Dev11's  personality..that aos..Rad..has declared that u r my wedded husband...ek zor sa dhakka...which is really a thunder shock  for Dev11...but now what R is doing for him he is starting to believe that she si right and melting little bit...this is my view though..

Yes men and women behave separately to situations but for me anyone will be shocked to be suddenly told that one is married...Radhika has lived this marriage for 12 years, Dev hasn't.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imissouriAngie12kinu17Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika100

Misti - Really liked  your analysis.  I am really loving the character development that chunnu and munnu are showing here because both Dev and Radhika are shown to be multifaceted and evolving characters.
Anamika you are back...Hug...good to see you posting again. From last week onwards the character development has picked up...both are multifaceted and are slowing progressing...if chunnu munnu can maintain this it will be an interesting interaction to watch.

In each episode something new is revealed.  While it is easier to understand Radhika's motivation, Dev is complex and emotes such a wide range of expressions, that I would love to get a monologue to have glimpse into his psyche.
That is why I too want a monologue from Dev...he is a very complex character and it will be interesting to know what he thinks......  

I too think that Dev can not reveal Radhika's truth because to some degree he is protecting her and also annoyed at her for placing both of them in this situation where she is appearing to be Rohan's wife and yet believing herself to be Dev's wife.  He has no way out of this situation right now hence his frustration.
Might be and it will be better if a monologue is given to explain that... I am ready to accept any logical reasoning from Dev...since it is POV I will accept it, just want to understand why he is keeping quiet...need the character to explain his POV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika100Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

Thx a lot misti cannot sometimes understand CV's

You are welcome sushmavina. 
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
 Misti your comments were interesting, liked Radhika keeping her distance and with no nonsense attitude now ...Naturally Dev will be confused about her behavior, its good for him ...Till now mohini is not shown vicious kind of vamp , she is just flowing with the character not putting extra effort to be bad , does or speaks  what she feel,  like like a normal person ...What,s the problem with Creatives to show dev,s monologue for once ,  AAm AAdmi does not have the time to think about his  inner feelings or to analyze his expressions ,To day when he saw her burnt palm or her  pain , should have monologue feeling bad about her pain or his own helplessness in the matter , some thing  emotional , as he is not basically a rude kind of person  when he can think about his family why not for the person he was going to fall in love ...Should be given some private moments to Dev to analyze his behavior so that viewers can understand his point and get attached to him ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34Angie12misti73kinu17

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Misti your comments were interesting, liked Radhika keeping her distance and with no nonsense attitude now ...Naturally Dev will be confused about her behavior, its good for him ...Till now mohini is not shown vicious kind of vamp , she is just flowing with the character not putting extra effort to be bad , does or speaks  what she feel,  like like a normal person ...What,s the problem with Creatives to show dev,s monologue for once ,  AAm AAdmi does not have the time to think about his  inner feelings or to analyze his expressions ,To day when he saw her burnt palm or her  pain , should have monologue feeling bad about her pain or his own helplessness in the matter , some thing  emotional , as he is not basically a rude kind of person  when he can think about his family why not for the person he was going to fall in love ...Should be given some private moments to Dev to analyze his behavior so that viewers can understand his point and get attached to him ...

Thankyou Neerja.

Don't know why they are adamant about not giving Dev any dialogues. Well they only know what they want and why they want it...None of us can do anything about it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by neerjashingla

Thankyou Neerja.

Don't know why they are adamant about not giving Dev any dialogues. Well they only know what they want and why they want it...None of us can do anything about it. 

Misti, this is what is reflecting in the TRPs.  The week of May 8th to May 14th, Dev was at his obnoxious best and Radhika was quitely listening to the abuse.  They only started showing her strong from Monday (May 16th) onwards.  Now  the ratings improved because they stopped showing Radhika as desperate who did all the fake wife stuff even though it goes against her beliefs.  But the audience still have to like both the leads.  Radhika of CB1 also used to act very cold and sometimes cruel with Dev but they always showed her conversations with Kanha to show the real conflicting feelings.  I don't know why they are not doing it here at all.  They did the same thing with Abhay and now doing the same thing to Dev.  I would have thought that they would have learnt the lesson by now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

Go to top